Author Topic: All new Doll  (Read 5816 times)

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
Re: All new Doll
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2017, 11:24:26 AM »
Patrick.

We always talk about our great meet. Perhaps you can help us find a place nearby for us to hold another meet.

I'm sure some of the newer guys around here would love to see your dolls in person.
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2017, 11:25:38 AM »
Lovely photo that last one ,my though, she certainly is delicously tiny
for album click the pic

Patrick PIB

• Doll Manufacturer
  • Resident
    • Privateislandbeauties.com
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2017, 06:29:56 PM »
Yes! We'll definitely have to get together again. Perhaps at my home. We'll see.
Thanks to everyone for their kind words about our new 'Spinner' doll. She is a true delight.
I finally figured how to post a pic. Hopefully I'll be able to do it again.
Best,Patrick
Maker of life-like Platinum silicone dolls.

grenouille

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2017, 07:02:07 PM »
If the ability to stand is the way to judge a great love doll...
Then Chinese is the way to go...

Silicone dolls can stand too. I saw many examples but it's true the chinese market is listening to the desires of their clients and the way to go when you want Something out of the limited bounderies of what the american market offers (huge tits dolls, male dolls, standing dolls, huge ass, etc...) when american manufacturers tend not to go beyond what they are already used to do. The openmindedness is not the same obviously. They don't do the error to produce the infinite declinaison of the same doll and that is a force.

A great doll is not only a great look but also a great technology. The standing option is maybe useless for a fuck doll but for people who want take nice photos of their dolls it's not Something accessory. I believe in standing dolls and in the future all of them will :)

I am not a fan of dwarves dolls. They are somehow toyish and unrealistic but I believe it's a nice option for people with back injuries.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2017, 07:29:28 PM »
A very sexy little doll  :thumb:  8)
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Patrick PIB

• Doll Manufacturer
  • Resident
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2017, 08:05:13 PM »
Gren,
I truly resent your characterization of our smaller love doll.
I have no back injury, yet somehow I still find carrying her, clothing her, playtime, so much easier.
You, like many others, apparently fail to see or at least acknowledge the sensual advantages of a pliant doll.
And, like some others, feel the need to denigrate that which is not their " cup of tea".
No need to knock it till you've tried it...
There will always be a place for a love doll that actually feels and responds like one.
If choosing a male doll or a doll with stiff joints is your thing...great!
I have chosen another path.
Open mindedness is indeed a good thing.
P

Doc Brown

• Sr. Resident
  • Old enough to play with dolls
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2017, 08:44:59 PM »
If the ability to stand is the way to judge a great love doll...
Then Chinese is the way to go...

Silicone dolls can stand too. I saw many examples but it's true the chinese market is listening to the desires of their clients and the way to go when you want Something out of the limited bounderies of what the american market offers (huge tits dolls, male dolls, standing dolls, huge ass, etc...) when american manufacturers tend not to go beyond what they are already used to do. The openmindedness is not the same obviously. They don't do the error to produce the infinite declinaison of the same doll and that is a force.

A great doll is not only a great look but also a great technology. The standing option is maybe useless for a fuck doll but for people who want take nice photos of their dolls it's not Something accessory. I believe in standing dolls and in the future all of them will :)

I am not a fan of dwarves dolls. They are somehow toyish and unrealistic but I believe it's a nice option for people with back injuries.

There are many reasons a person would want a doll. 
Some folk love to take pictures, some want a companion or a presence in their home. Some of us just want to straight up bang the snot out of them.
Maybe even a combination of a few of the above.

Sure there are folks who like what the Chinese manufacturers have to offer but some of us DON'T like huge tits or huge asses. In fact, some Chinese manufacturers are making less generously endowed dolls because they realize there is a market for them.
Hell, WM is now offering a "fat" chick because even they know that fat bottom girls make the rockin' world go 'round. *nod to Freddie*
If they truly were concerned with what the market wants, they'd give us a properly hinged neck rather than that romex wire casing setup.

I like a lighter doll. I don't have a bad back and I'd like to think I have at least a few more years before they put me in my own "shipping box".
It's a matter of not wanting to get a bad back and storage space. If I could, I'd have about a dozen dolls and I envy those of you who do... but in the nice way!  8)

Lastly, you are certainly entitled to your opinion but I personally feel calling her a dwarf doll was unnecessary roughness.
If she isn't for you, she isn't for you. No need to hurt the guy's feelings.

Will I get one? Dunno, I'd have to see more pics and have more details on her. I will wait for her appearance on the PIB page.

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2017, 03:36:10 AM »
An addition of nice small elf ears would enhance her even more.
Just a thought as it would also fit in with the fantasy aspect of her stature and she certainly has the right kind of look  :)

Maybe it could be an option
for album click the pic

Patrick PIB

• Doll Manufacturer
  • Resident
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2017, 07:56:52 AM »
At the Renaissance Faire we do every fall, she was a pointy eared Faerie...quite the photo op for a million visitors to the Faire.
The elf ears have been an option for any head we create, from the beginning. It's a niche market, but one we enjoy.
P

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2017, 08:27:46 AM »
You create uniquely sexy and very beautiful dolls! this newest one included  :thumb:
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Doc Brown

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2017, 08:55:42 AM »

Typhon

• New Resident
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2017, 02:12:45 AM »
Please make option for bigger tits.   :redhead: :drool:
I feel like I skipped town to hideout at this small quite village.

Patrick PIB

• Doll Manufacturer
  • Resident
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2017, 05:19:55 PM »
 :o ^-^ :whistle:

Patrick PIB

• Doll Manufacturer
  • Resident
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2017, 12:39:00 PM »

Doc Brown

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2017, 10:11:50 PM »