Author Topic: Permanent make up for TPE ???  (Read 1639 times)

Razor907

• New Resident
Permanent make up for TPE ???
« on: January 18, 2017, 01:15:33 AM »
Anybody had success with making beauty marks, moles, or freckles permanent on TPE? If so what seemed to work best? I understand mineral based make up seems to "soak" into the TPE the best? Thoughts on this?

Thanks in advance
Razor
Even a blind pig finds an acorn or truffle from time to time

doll_admirer

• Resident
  • Avatar is my 140cm TPE male Love Doll by Joytop.
    • Arimecibo Island Forum
Re: Permanent make up for TPE ???
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2017, 04:49:05 AM »
Anybody had success with making beauty marks, moles, or freckles permanent on TPE? If so what seemed to work best? I understand mineral based make up seems to "soak" into the TPE the best? Thoughts on this?

Thanks in advance
Razor

I was thinking ink would work better because it dries. From my experience make up never completely dries.

I know Sinthetics does these kind of custom modifications as well as tattoos on their dolls.

However they say this:

"We do recommend, however, that if you opt for special coloration on your manikin that you do not

rub the manikin or create a lot of friction in colored areas as the color could rub off over time."

http://sinthetics.com/about/faq/#mods

It sounds like even tattoo ink may not really be permanent on these types of dolls.

Maybe someone else will have some ideas on what would work best.

doll_admirer  :)
“There are two kinds of people, those who love dolls and those who don't yet know that they love dolls." - Gayle Wray

Ethan's Photo Gallery Link: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=1760

Begog

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2017, 11:45:09 AM »
Vema has had this beauty mark (mole) for a good 5-6 months.

I can get it off in about 2 seconds with water if I like, so I have to be careful not to wet it. It is water-based acrylic enamel available at any Wal-mart. Makeup and nipple tinting is something that just doesn't last on TPE doll. The eyebrow pencil I used for her eyebrows is pretty hard to remove. That's lip gloss on her lips and white acrylic enamel on her teeth. She's had every bit of her makeup replaced several times. I have found that TPE makeup lasts about 6 months (if you don't touch it) or 5-6 blowjobs.  :whistle: Lip gloss can be gone in 1 blowjob. :facepalm:

crazycajun

• Sr. Resident
  • Making the World a Doll friendlier Place!
    • MissAtleur
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2017, 01:56:17 PM »
Hey we are getting ready to start some public trials on a coloring system for TPE that is either removable or permanent, depending on how you apply it! If anyone is interested let me know or go to: http://missatleur.com  for further details!

Thanks!   :-*
CrazyCajun and the Girls!

crazycajun

• Sr. Resident
    • MissAtleur
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2017, 10:17:59 PM »
New information and new photos for the new PermaColor TPE Coloring System are up on the http://missatleur.com website. We have 12 slots still unfilled for the upcoming public trials.

Thanks Everyone!

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2017, 04:20:17 AM »
you are turning out to be quite a pioneer in the TPE world ,wish you success with the make up.
and looks like theres dolls coming out with better necks now... :thumb:
for album click the pic

crazycajun

• Sr. Resident
    • MissAtleur
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2017, 07:13:04 AM »
Thanks for the kind words, I hope that I might help solve a few issues with the TPE ladies. And possibly pass on some information to the public about the doll hobby in the process.

I see that we now have at least two manufacturers that have moved away from the horror of the gooseneck, I am being told that WMDolls will very soon release a new skeleton with a hinged neck design. I assume that means that all brands under the Jinsan umbrella will follow suite, but that is just my speculation. Fact is: that now all TPE doll manufacturers will be forced to follow suit, it is now just a matter of time as the ball has started to roll. 

But I am still pretty sure that my Kayla and April were the FIRST two to have a hinged neck and until I can find one that was available before September of 2016, I will continue to state that. But it is a very good thing to see the death of the gooseneck for sure. And now we have an improvement on the standing foot design as well. I may be wrong, but I do believe that Doll Forever actually started selling dolls with the hinged neck and improved standing foot design back in November of last year. At least I believe that is when they started, but it may actually have been a bit earlier. Wish I had the room for another, if I did I would have one of their dolls!

Thanks Ray! and Cheers!

Dollstudio

• Resident
    • Dollstudio
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2017, 01:31:17 PM »
Yes, the Doll Forver ladies have a hinged neck. One could speculate that this might be the root cause why we are not supposed to promote them in the other forum - until Jinshan catches up. D4E dolls look like this:

Introductory price is $1080 (ex factory, including shipping to the U.S., plus customs/taxes, if applicable) respectively €1420 (for EU customers, including shipping, customs, and taxes).

And yes, D4E dolls can stand on their own feet, without screws poking through the soles of their feet. Even in high heels:

However, the material tends to bend in the ankles…

…and seems to have a tendency to develop stains.

Regarding permanent pigmentation of TPE, the different blends might turn out to be a challenge. The DH168 blend is similar to the Jinshan blend, but D4E blend is different. And there are many more - JY, Maiden Doll and the like, all with unclear heritage of the TPE used. Indigo has done some ground work with Jinshan TPE, but supended his experiments due to a lack of material samples and other issues that turned out to be a showstopper.

Sandro

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2017, 05:03:17 PM »
Fascinating as usual ,how do you keep up with all these different models, materials  and enhancements.

Your knowledge of dolls of all types  and manufacturers is amazing ,thank you for keeping us updated.  :thumb:

Its also fantastic to see the doll builders in China listen to what people say, very unlike other makers else where.
for album click the pic

crazycajun

• Sr. Resident
    • MissAtleur
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2017, 05:54:19 PM »
Regarding permanent pigmentation of TPE, the different blends might turn out to be a challenge. The DH168 blend is similar to the Jinshan blend, but D4E blend is different. And there are many more - JY, Maiden Doll and the like, all with unclear heritage of the TPE used. Indigo has done some ground work with Jinshan TPE, but supended his experiments due to a lack of material samples and other issues that turned out to be a showstopper.

We have done a lot of inhouse and local testing, but this is why we are doing the Public Trials testing. We have now filled all of our test spots, it did not take very long. This testing will give us information to make a determination as to (1): is it worth proceeding with further development and (2): Does the test participants like what they see. So, we are hoping to learn a lot from this round of testing. Our local testing taught us a lot already!

Thanks and Have a Great Evening!

crazycajun

• Sr. Resident
    • MissAtleur
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2017, 09:10:34 AM »
Well;  our public trials are so far going well, we have not received as many feedbacks as hoped, but it is always expected that not all participants will give feedback one way or another. But from the ones that we have heard from we have learned a lot.  To date the color seems to be compatible with WM, OR and YL TPE formulations for sure. We are awaiting some TPE samples from D4E so that we can check compatibility with their formula. It seems that the adhesion is working out quite well, and the color is as we expected very good if applied and then dabbed with mineral oil is quite shiny, if applied and then powdered is a very soft pastel. This color is solvent based, so we have had some comments of the initial odor, but it is gone in about 30 minutes to 1 hour after application.

We are learning a lot, and from the feedback that we have gotten, have decided to continue testing, but we do not feel it is ready for the market yet!

And the saga continues!!      :whistle:

Fantastic Plastic

• New Resident
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2017, 04:48:43 PM »
Since this topic is up I'd like to share something I figured out recently.
I had nipples on my doll that started to get somewhat rough and wanted to smooth them out.
What I ended up doing is waving a hot soldering iron over the nipples surface (without touching) to reflow just the top surface to smooth it back out.
Worked great, then while the fresh new skin was cooled but tacky I applied powder makeup to them.
Then I carefully and gently reheated them.
Now they are pretty much permanent.
I've rubbed oil on them without any color coming off so far.
I wouldn't try this on a face but nipples were somewhat easier.

crazycajun

• Sr. Resident
    • MissAtleur
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2017, 06:11:31 PM »
Very Cool, always good to have tips on coloring TPE. Thanks for sharing!  :thumb:

Doll owners are some of the most innovative people I know!

crazycajun

• Sr. Resident
    • MissAtleur
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2017, 08:45:24 PM »
PermaColor UPDATE
Well; we have done the local trials, the feedback was good, and we learned a lot. We have done the wide public trials and the feedback was good, and we learned a lot. One thing that we learned with an overwhelming amount of feedback was that almost all of our trial participants both local and public wanted it, to NOT be able to be permanent. But it has worked on all that have tested it and on  all of the TPE formulations that it has been tested on. So with the information and feedback provided by our trial participants we are now working on creating a full 12 color palate for our initial launch. We are also going to change the name of the product from PermaColor to something! We haven't decided yet, but we have already changed the formula to make it not able to be put on permanently and have actually shipped some more of it to some of our more active trial participants which have been most helpful to us.   ;D