Author Topic: Permanent make up for TPE ???  (Read 1640 times)

joemarine

• New Resident
Re: Permanent make up for TPE ???
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2017, 05:40:58 PM »
Would any of these methods work to place a tattoo?

crazycajun

• Sr. Resident
  • Making the World a Doll friendlier Place!
    • MissAtleur
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2017, 08:44:28 PM »
@joemarine;   We are changing the name of our TPE coloring system to BodyColor by Miss Atleur.  And yes it can be used to draw and / or Paint any portion of the body that you wish. In fact we are going to post some pics very soon of some art work that we are applying to Roxie.

We hope to be launching our official sales campaign next month some time. If you would like we can keep you informed of the dates of the release. Or simply check here often as we will surely post update here!

Thanks!
CrazyCajun and the Girls!

FLDollGuy

• New Resident
    • Mon Amour Toujours
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2017, 10:01:11 PM »
Anybody had success with making beauty marks, moles, or freckles permanent on TPE? If so what seemed to work best? I understand mineral based make up seems to "soak" into the TPE the best? Thoughts on this?

Thanks in advance
Razor

I was thinking ink would work better because it dries. From my experience make up never completely dries.

doll_admirer  :)

For lips I use ELF brand lip gloss sold at Target. The lip gloss dries after a day or so and wont come off unless you use makeup remover. Even after it dries you can use Vaseline or mineral oil to make it glossy again without disrupting the color.
http://www.monamourtoujours.com/

Mon Amour Toujours customers know the difference- A trusted vendor.

You have been so great through this entire process of just ordering her. I was overwhelmed at first when I was on my own in a sea of scams and shady deals. I was looking in the wrong places and lost in the amount of good and bad info. Thank you so much for answering every one of my constant emails and always responding like you are a friend. I couldn't have made it to this point without you. I also couldn't be happier with my purchase at this point and the relief of knowing that it's all in your hands now. I trust you. Thanks again Don.

R.C.

Tigersan

• New Resident
    • fem-powerextreme
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2017, 11:00:44 PM »
Do you have a link? Elf has SHITLOADS of lipglosses, lipsticks, on amazon... Which one are you talking about, which product
dries out?

[EDIT] - DONT use ANY make-up remover on your doll (Xcept the one that came with your doll from your manufacturer)
unless you want to also remove the paint  ... I did it and after using makeup remover to remove the lipgloss it also removed all the
paint from my doll's lips... :/

When is the permanent TPE makeup going to be available to buy???

BisexualBetty

• New Resident
  • Alice+Betty=<3
    • Alices blog:
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2017, 08:23:41 AM »
Hello, I have a tip to get permanent freckles or likewise (on places you don't get too wet too often or rub too much), use regular water colour, with very little water and practise on something else first. and when whatever you painted (can't be too big or it will get cracks when the doll moves) has dries use clear matte sealing spray for bjd doll faceups, two layers, don't spray too close or it will be shiny and not matte, hold the can about 20 cm away and don't forget to cover eyes, lips and whatever else close by you don't want matte spray on.

AdamEve

• New Resident
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2017, 03:39:58 AM »
I am very interested to try the TPE body paints discussed here, as I hope to be able to customze the doll figures i purchase and work with, I am a professional artist in both 2D (paintings) and 3D virtual digital art work.

thanks for a great thread and lots of interesting information much appreciated.

AdamEve