Author Topic: Brand New 165cm Platinum Silicone Sabrina Sex Doll  (Read 1328 times)

ultimatelovedolls

• New Resident
Brand New 165cm Platinum Silicone Sabrina Sex Doll
« on: March 14, 2017, 07:14:43 PM »
Moderators

Please delete this thread. This is a hostile forum. I would delete myself but only moderators can. I just raised my prices as a direct result of the nonsense on this site. I am real vendor and as such I will not sell dolls at a loss or sell for a miniscule profit. I sell platinum silicone dolls only. I know the difference between TPE, TPR and Platinum Silicone. I suggest readers of this thread buy used TPR dolls at throw away prices. I sell new premium platinum silicone dolls only.

Vendors

One way to qualify buyers is to use eBay.

Conclusion

Looking at the prices of other dolls on here my initial price was too low. This thread helped me find the right retail price for platinum silicone dolls especially 165cm with it's 28kg weight. Whew, had it not been for the people on here trying to scam vendors, I would have kept too low of a price on my shopping cart. This thread has served me well. My dolls are priced competitively. This thread has taught me to qualify buyers as few people can afford platinum silicone dolls. .Of course those trying to scam us vendors would like us to give our dolls away for free or at a loss, however, that is not how real business works.

FrozenArctic

• New Resident
So you are reselling Sanhui dolls for much more than they are even direct from Sanhui? Lol okay.

FrozenArctic

• New Resident
Not sure how reselling a $2200.00 doll for $3400.00- $4400.00 is fair, but you do you good sir.

FrozenArctic

• New Resident
Lol okay dude. But getting your panties in a bunch like this makes you seem like a real great guy to buy from. Nevermind you don't even list the actual manufacturer.

Begog

• Sr. Resident
Oh, the hostility!  :o
I guess the members here don't like paying too much for our dolls.  :laugh:

ultimatelovedolls

• New Resident
Oh, the hostility!  :o
I guess the members here don't like paying too much for our dolls.  :laugh:

No, you are just a cheapskate not worth selling to.   :laugh:

ultimatelovedolls

• New Resident
Lol okay dude. But getting your panties in a bunch like this makes you seem like a real great guy to buy from. Nevermind you don't even list the actual manufacturer.

I am in contact with many manufacturers as part of my due diligence.. Do you even buy female dolls or are you a dude that buys male dolls? I sell female dolls only. I do not wear panties by the way. I am a man not a dude. The price for you is $8,600 excluding shipping.

ultimatelovedolls

• New Resident
@incred

I will sell you doll for $17,200 excluding shipping but only if you have at least 100 sales or buys on ebay and a 100% satisfaction rate.

FrozenArctic

• New Resident
Keep making yourself look like a bigger jackass, this is hilarious!

ultimatelovedolls

• New Resident
Re: Brand New 165cm Platinum Silicone Love Doll Sabrina Available To Order
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2017, 06:20:47 AM »
So you are reselling Sanhui dolls for much more than they are even direct from Sanhui? Lol okay.

Never heard of this company. The price for you is $8,600 excluding shipping. That is if you even buy female dolls.

ultimatelovedolls

• New Resident
Re: Please Delete This Thread (hostile forum not worth communicating on)
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2017, 06:24:19 AM »

The joke is on you. The price is now $12,400 excluding shipping for you.

ultimatelovedolls

• New Resident
Re: Brand New 165cm Platinum Silicone Love Doll Sabrina Available To Order
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2017, 06:26:52 AM »
Not sure how reselling a $2200.00 doll for $3400.00- $4400.00 is fair, but you do you good sir.

The price is now $16,400 excluding shipping for you. That is even if you buy female dolls. I am sure you can find a used male TPR doll at throw away price. I sell platinum silicone only. Keep on making yourself look like a jackass. This is hilarious.

FrozenArctic

• New Resident
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2017, 06:29:43 AM »

The joke is on you. The price is now $12,400 excluding shipping for you.

Not sure how the joke is on me. You are the one trying trying to scam people. Even if you were legit, word of your attitude towards people will spread around to the other communities and nobody will buy shit from you. Keep it classy, bro.

ultimatelovedolls

• New Resident
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2017, 06:37:59 AM »
Even if you were legit, word of your attitude towards people will spread around to the other communities and nobody will buy shit from you. Keep it classy, bro.

Actually my 100% satisfaction rate on ebay suits me well. I do not sell to cheapskates. Keep it real bruh.  I suggest a male TPR doll not female platinum silicone doll for you. Keep making yourself look like a bigger jackass, this is hilarious! Are you trying to rip vendors off? I suspect you are.