Author Topic: Brand New 165cm Platinum Silicone Sabrina Sex Doll  (Read 1334 times)

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
Re: Please Delete This Thread
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2017, 06:42:51 AM »

GOODBYE

:-*
for album click the pic

ultimatelovedolls

• New Resident
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2017, 06:50:39 AM »

Z-Dr

• Sr. Resident
  • City Engineer
Re: Brand New 165cm Platinum Silicone Sabrina Sex Doll
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2017, 11:03:27 AM »
A lurker with zero posts managed to get my previous post deleted so here is goes again.

https://ultimatelovedolls.ecwid.com/#!/Sabrina-Ultra-Realistic-Platinum-Silicone-Sex-Doll-165cm/p/77231008/category=21977041

I will not list all my personal details as ecwid the third party shopping cart has them. These are real dolls. I am real person with 100% satisfaction rate on eBay.

I get massively spammed when I list my email and phone in public. You can pm me if you are indeed interested in purchasing, however, I will need to qualify you as buyer as well.

I am reseller and work closely with manufacturer. I will not list manufacturer because lurkers undercut me on price and it took me a year to find this manufacturer. They are certified manufacturer.

If you want to give me your ebay name so I can verify you are real person then I will give you my ebay ID.

These dolls do look remarkably like those produced by Sanhui.

Curious though, I have never heard of this new marketing technique.  Sort of reminds me of being on the playground.  I also sense some gender identity insecurities here.  Well if it works for you, then I guess you have to go with it. ::)

akira-fan

• Resident
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2017, 01:31:00 PM »
Curious though, I have never heard of this new marketing technique.  Sort of reminds me of being on the playground.  I also sense some gender identity insecurities here.  Well if it works for you, then I guess you have to go with it. ::)

I have. I don't think he's using it right, but he's trying so there's that (otherwise, he would not have responded to all the previous replies)

Sales is based on emotion - and if your remember Inside-Out than you know that Anger is an emotion too and one highly effective way to bring around a sale after pissing off a potential client is to USE said anger to drive your narrative forward (because its easier to trip people up when they're angry) by saying something like: "We're a highly respected Fortune [number] Company that only sells to select, highly quantified clients who meet our exceedingly high standards, and having met you I can say that you and organization do not meet those standards." At which point, the client will try to prove they are "worth selling to" - which is why he keeps repeating how you are "too cheap" or "not good enough" to buy his products. Like you said, "if it works."

Also, he's taking a page from recent American politics. Heck, a failed businessman was able to BULLY his way into the White House by insulting gays, minorities and people with disabilities. By copying that strategy, he hopes to drive views to his website (how else would you know his dolls like Sanhui dolls?) so even though you are attacking him, he gets page views out of it so he automatically wins - look at how many replies this thread has gotten. We're discussing him and the irony is: The only way he loses is if "the moderators" actually do what he asked in this thread's title. 

Do I think he may have "insecurities?" Yes, because my marketing professor stressed repeatedly in class that "sales people who brag about how great they are at their job or how poorly their coworkers are at theirs" aren't DOING their jobs because a GOOD salesman isn't in the office long enough to make those comparisons. Do I think he believes his own rhetoric? It doesn't matter. It's his choice to sell only one gender of doll, as the male dolls don't have anywhere near the number as their female counterparts. But, if he searches around, he'll find the male dolls he hates so much are an underserved market as to my knowledge, there's only ONE site dedicated to male dolls and if he leverages his vast contact list, maybe he can expand the number of choices available so that the market becomes more lucrative

I mean imagine if whatever brand he supposedly represents (not ruling out him being a troll planted by another vendor) became THE place for quality male AND female dolls. If he doesn't - another vendor will.

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Town Drunk.
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2017, 02:20:41 PM »
This really is ridiculous! :whistle:

Humble servant of CJ's Harem .

If the Ladies don't find you handsome... Get a doll.

setrack

• New Resident
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2017, 03:30:04 PM »
shame , I was about to purchase one  :(

Euchre

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2017, 04:15:33 PM »
Interwebz doesn't has enuff popcorn gifs for this...

Begog

• Sr. Resident
Re: Please Delete This Thread (hostile forum not worth communicating on)
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2017, 06:27:39 PM »
Oh, the hostility!  :o
I guess the members here don't like paying too much for our dolls.  :laugh:

No, you are just a cheapskate not worth selling to.   :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
This rip-off artist fool is calling me a cheapskate for not wanting to buy his cheap little dolls for several times their initial cost.  ???  No one here will bite on your overpriced bullshit.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2017, 07:24:07 PM »
He has been shown the door.

and I think its time to lock this thread.
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.