Author Topic: Not safe at all  (Read 1775 times)

DollNorway

• New Resident
Not safe at all
« on: March 26, 2017, 06:02:52 AM »
Hi guys. I am new here, but have read alot on this forum about different kinds of dolls. I ended up with an conclusion that Mechadoll was the closest you get to a real skin, so that's why i got interested in them. But with all the neagtive threads on this forum about this company, I was suspicious. So i tested them. I ordered a P.B. from them in february, 200 dollars with shipping. Sadly i used my visa card, not pay pal, so they got my money. I got a Mechadoll USA Order Confirmation, with Payment Information ect. And that is all i got from them.  >:D I mailed them twice to ask them if tis was shipped now, since i never heard anything, but no answer. Now their website is down, too, so i guess i have been scammed. I can survive 200 bucks, but it is just SO irritating that people can just take your money and run. So i just wanna warn you guys, DO NOT buy anything from them if they get their website up and running again!
(http://mechadollusa.com/)

Cheers from Norway

Doc Brown

• Sr. Resident
  • Old enough to play with dolls
Re: Not safe at all
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2017, 07:45:09 AM »
See if you can dispute the charge.
This is very disturbing to hear.

On the positive side...  :welcome:

DollNorway

• New Resident
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2017, 12:47:22 PM »
Thanks  :)

Dr.Johns

• Resident
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2017, 04:18:08 PM »
I ended up with an conclusion that Mechadoll was the closest you get to a real skin, so that's why i got interested in them. Cheers from Norway

You are correct . . . Mechadoll is the closest to a real woman's skin . . . In December of last year, I was ready to buy another Mechadoll from Ron, MDUSA. However, I had a gut feeling not to proceed with the purchase and decided to wait. In conclusion . . . Always trust your gut feeling! But , , , Also I decided to remain optimistic.

Their other website, Mechadoll.com is still running . . . The 10 year old pictures and the older silicone advertised it's not that appealing . . . Furthermore, they need to update all the confusions posted in the website . . . 

Now, about the MechadollUSA website . . . First when it came down, it gave us the impression it was under remodeling . . . After a while, it went blank! So that left all of us clueless! It would have been fantastic if someone from MDUSA would have announced about their intentions regarding their website and the future of their operation, having respect for all of us that are supporting Mechadoll!!! Now all we have left is wait and see  ;)

DollNorway

• New Resident
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2017, 04:38:25 PM »
I ended up with an conclusion that Mechadoll was the closest you get to a real skin, so that's why i got interested in them. Cheers from Norway

You are correct . . . Mechadoll is the closest to a real woman's skin . . . In December of last year, I was ready to buy another Mechadoll from Ron, MDUSA. However, I had a gut feeling not to proceed with the purchase and decided to wait. In conclusion . . . Always trust your gut feeling! But , , , Also I decided to remain optimistic.

Their other website, Mechadoll.com is still running . . . The 10 year old pictures and the older silicone advertised it's not that appealing . . . Furthermore, they need to update all the confusions posted in the website . . . 

Now, about the MechadollUSA website . . . First when it came down, it gave us the impression it was under remodeling . . . After a while, it went blank! So that left all of us clueless! It would have been fantastic if someone from MDUSA would have announced about their intentions regarding their website and the future of their operation, having respect for all of us that are supporting Mechadoll!!! Now all we have left is wait and see  ;)
Yes. Is Mechadoll.com the same company? I tried to email them aswell, but no answer there either >:( I also tried to message PlayKate404 here.. Wasn't he working for MDUSA ?

Dr.Johns

• Resident
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2017, 05:18:41 PM »
In the past, I had a very good communication with Matt W.,(PlayKate404) For some reason now, he doesn't answer my phone calls or even my text messages. He is the communication and salesman for both MechadollUSA and Mechadoll.   

Doc Brown

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2017, 10:47:53 AM »
In the past, I had a very good communication with Matt W.,(PlayKate404) For some reason now, he doesn't answer my phone calls or even my text messages. He is the communication and salesman for both MechadollUSA and Mechadoll.

Ignoring inquiries is never a good business model.

At least post here and tell everyone what's up.

PhylTMynd

• New Resident
  • Yer ol' pal Phyl
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2017, 08:15:52 PM »
I've never really cared for the look of Mechadolls... too big around the waist... and the faces look like the marionettes from Team America:  World Police.

How have they managed to stay in business this long?

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2017, 07:43:39 AM »

I don't own one myself but I have seen a few...and I can say this about them:
They were one of the first if not the first makers to use one of the best platinum silicone blends, giving them a very realistic feel, yet a very strong, long lasting silicone. The boobs are just about the most realistic I have felt. Only one other maker comes close and that's Titman's Maidfong. They also have a very robust, flexible and bullet proof skeleton. They also solved the problem of delamination, wich is a problem that still plagues many platinum cure dolls.  I have heard many owners say, they're one of the best dolls for  :ceej: ing
I understand that taste in looks and porportions is a personal and varies greatly from one person to another. I get that, so I wont open that up.... I will say that my own impression on seeing one of these beauties seated on a couch, They look just about as realistic in proportions to a real woman as I have seen.
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Dr.Johns

• Resident
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2017, 02:47:27 PM »
"I've never really cared for the look of Mechadolls... too big around the waist... and the faces look like the marionettes from Team America:  World Police."

Isabell:Really?!

Doc Brown

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2017, 02:48:32 PM »
I've never really cared for the look of Mechadolls... too big around the waist... and the faces look like the marionettes from Team America: World Police.

I'll give you that communication is lacking but I find their Brigette quite attractive. I think the curves are where they need to be and in the right proportion.
If not for the varying reports of weights, she's a doll I could easily get behind!  :whistle:

As Ceej said, tastes vary and there's a doll for everyone.

ttnlbtpd

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2017, 06:48:38 PM »
Matter of preference. I'm personably into women with 36DDx26x41 measurements.

Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!
Gallery: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=12735

Euchre

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2017, 07:24:43 PM »
Matter of preference. I'm personably into women with 36DDx26x41 measurements.

Yup

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Town Drunk.
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2017, 10:02:23 PM »
I've never really cared for the look of Mechadolls... too big around the waist... and the faces look like the marionettes from Team America:  World Police.

Tori is probably the shyest member of CJ's harem. However she does take particular offense  to this ill informed comment. (As do I) Now everyone is certainly entitled to his or her own opinion.. But I always live by one little piece of advice that my mother drilled into my head at a very young age.. If you have nothing nice to say..Don't say anything at all. :scold:

And I would also like to say that they have stayed in business this long because of ladies like Tori here. ;D
Humble servant of CJ's Harem .

If the Ladies don't find you handsome... Get a doll.

Dr.Johns

• Resident
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2017, 05:37:55 PM »

Isabell:Shall we expect an apology from PhylTMynd? . . .