Author Topic: Not safe at all  (Read 1776 times)

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
Re: Not safe at all
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2017, 06:43:14 PM »
Lets let this go... Everyone is entitled to an opinion.
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Dr.Johns

• Resident
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2017, 07:10:52 PM »

Isabell:Agreed! May he ride into the sunset . . . And that's my opinion  ;)

discodan007

• New Resident
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2017, 01:43:58 AM »
Well, it seems that going to mechadollusa.com will redirect you to mechadoll.com so maybe they are just making some changes in their business strategies. I just hope they are still in business. They have come a long way and have one of the best dolls in this industry.

Dr.Johns

• Resident
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2017, 05:40:26 PM »
Well, it seems that going to mechadollusa.com will redirect you to mechadoll.com so maybe they are just making some changes in their business strategies. I just hope they are still in business. They have come a long way and have one of the best dolls in this industry.

About MD having the best dolls in the industry . . . Sincerely, I'm in total agreement  :thumb:

I always stated that we should be optimistic about MD. It seems they are restructuring their company. Lets hope, something fantastic is going to happen for the benefit of all that love Mechadoll  :) :thumb:

Doc Brown

• Sr. Resident
  • Old enough to play with dolls
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2017, 08:28:58 PM »

About MD having the best dolls in the industry . . . Sincerely, I'm in total agreement  :thumb:

I always stated that we should be optimistic about MD. It seems they are restructuring their company. Lets hope, something fantastic is going to happen for the benefit of all that love Mechadoll  :) :thumb:

That would be nice to see!  :thumb:

sirachasauce86

• New Resident
  • Whiskey solves all of life's problems.
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2017, 09:24:15 PM »
Doll Norway, check out Dream Doll. Their founder worked with Yves Becker once, but founded his own company. Mechadoll skin might be similar to Dreamdoll skin.
I want a dollfriend.

Dr.Johns

• Resident
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2017, 06:38:12 PM »
Thanks  ;) That's a very good idea  :thumb: