Author Topic: Roxie is now the Third! (WMDOLLS with Hinged Necks)  (Read 1018 times)

crazycajun

• Sr. Resident
  • Making the World a Doll friendlier Place!
    • MissAtleur
Re: Roxie is now the Third! (WMDOLLS with Hinged Necks)
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2017, 04:26:37 PM »
@j.biv:   Just wanted to let you and everyone that I did get a cleaning video done, and uploaded to April's YouTube channel as well as to missatleur.  So if anyone is interested it is now there for your enjoyment!

Thanks Everyone!
CrazyCajun and the Girls!

TripleA

• Doll Account
  • New Resident
  • Hanging with CrazyCajun and the rest of the Girls!
    • Miss Atleur
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2017, 04:31:28 PM »
I am not complaining as I was there, and that is why I can say that 1: It seemed to me that Roxie was enjoying that cleaning a bit much and 2: I think CC may have enjoyed it a bit to much as well. But that is just my view on it! Seems to me that Roxie misses no opportunity to get as naked as she can in front of as many people as she can! Bit of a bitch if you ask me!  >:D  >:D
April Annabelle Atleur - AKA - TripleA

Link to all of my galleries:  http://missatleur.com/coppermine/index.php?cat=10003

j.biv

• Resident
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2017, 08:48:40 PM »
No problem CC. I do understand that stuff happens that gets in the way. I haven't finished uploading and posting things to my girls thread 'Daphne's Den', because of my daughters needing things.

I will check the video out. Thanks.

April, I'm sure we all enjoy some of these things way more than we are supposed to. I, for one, can't wait until I oil Daphne down the first time.

JB

j.biv

• Resident
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2017, 06:44:49 PM »
Great video CC. And an interesting technique. I am currently using a douche/enema bottle with Daphne on the toilet, partially drying with a micro fiber dish towel, and then an hour or so with an aquarium pump for air to finish drying.

JB

crazycajun

• Sr. Resident
  • Making the World a Doll friendlier Place!
    • MissAtleur
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2017, 07:05:32 PM »
j.biv:  Thanks for viewing the video!  The way that is shown in the video does not reuire an air pump, the vagina is completely dry when finished with the cleaning. I have been doing it this way for almost 2 years, and I have never had a problem of any kind. There is really no need for a lot of water. The suds do the work and Upholstery foam is really, "REALLY"  absorbent.

Glad you liked the video and give it a try and let me know how it works for you!
CrazyCajun and the Girls!

j.biv

• Resident
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2017, 12:26:40 AM »
I will certainly give this a shot. Not a lot of craft stores and such in small town central Minnesota, but I will ask around as to where I can find some of the foam. May have to use 1/2 inch square since Daphne is a 100cm gal with smaller openings.

JB