Author Topic: finelovedolls.com  (Read 1881 times)

finelovedolls

• New Resident
    • Fine Love Dolls ® Ultra Realistic TPE Sex Dolls
Re: finelovedolls.com
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2017, 09:42:57 PM »
 :D hehe good to hear, tell me about it!

I totally agree with you IE should be outlawed! Currently investigating will revert back to you soon and remaining at your disposal if you need anything else!
https://www.finelovedolls.com/en/ Browse among more than 200 gorgeous models from WM Dolls, JY Dolls, Climax Dolls or create your own doll 100% custom from head to toe!

Doc Brown

• Sr. Resident
  • Old enough to play with dolls
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2017, 06:39:51 AM »
finelovedolls,
I must compliment you on the level of communication you are maintaining. It's good sign of someone interested in Customer Service.
Keep up the good work!  :thumb:

finelovedolls

• New Resident
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2017, 11:39:57 AM »
Hi Docbrown, thank you for your kind words and support, we will always strive to provide the best service and make you all satisfied! Anything needed, let me know

Have a good weekend

Best regards
https://www.finelovedolls.com/en/ Browse among more than 200 gorgeous models from WM Dolls, JY Dolls, Climax Dolls or create your own doll 100% custom from head to toe!

Thing1000

• New Resident
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2017, 11:41:16 AM »
Finelovedolls,
I agree with Doc, I'm quite impressed by your responsiveness and communication. The website is still being buggy for me, though. Would you rather I PM you or continue posting here?

finelovedolls

• New Resident
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2017, 11:45:05 AM »
Hi Thing1000,

I am really sorry to hear that, this is up to you either the thread or by PM, i am hoping that you are the only one so far encountering this issue, when you say it is still buggy do you mean despite having logged in and on Google Chrome as well?

Let me know!

Thank you

Thing1000

• New Resident
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2017, 04:54:13 PM »
Hi finelovedolls!

I installed Chrome to see if it helped any of the issues I've been seeing and it did not. I created an account and am logged in. The shopping cart popup issue is back (it seems to have been fixed earlier), and if I just click the icon to go the shopping cart page it says "Your basket is currently empty." Also, even when I'm viewing in English, on the shopping cart page it says "PAIEMENT 100% SÉCURISÉ!" and has a button that says "D'INFOS" which takes me a page in French. For what it's worth, the website seems to behave consistently across IE, FF and Chrome for me.

I do have to say nice job with the responsive CSS though, that part seems to be working really well!

finelovedolls

• New Resident
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2017, 07:04:38 PM »
Hi Thing1000,

Thank you for your feedback, sorry it was the night here for us didn't get to reply earlier. I think I have found the culprit here but have not fixed it just yet, I'd rather proceed carefully and step by step, if you develop websites you know as well as I do how sensitive cryptography is and how easily you could just break a website:

https://www.wpfangirl.com/2015/adventures-in-ssl/

It is definitely a cache and SSL issue between cloudflare our CDN and Woocommerce, but I cannot reproduce the issue on my side...

Docbrown, would you be so kind to try to add a product to cart to see if you encounter the same issue?

Because even when logged out so far it has always been working normally on my side

Thing1000, if you were about to proceed with your purchase I am really sorry this is very frustrating, if that's the case and that you would rather not wait, you can always PM me the model you are looking for and we can arrange payment through paypal or bank transfer so that the factory can proceed with your order quicker, remaining at your disposal if you want to proceed that way, up to you, otherwise thank you for your patience and will do my best to have this fixed today. Thanks for your kind words, this has been a nightmare! My custom CSS is 10K+ lines of code :)

finelovedolls

• New Resident
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2017, 09:26:04 PM »
Thing1000,

I have change the caching level from "Ignore Query String" to "Standard" this might have been causing the issue.

I did not exclude "my-account", "shopping cart" and "checkout" pages from caching and these are static resources....(out of page rules on cloudflare!) might be the reason why you were encountering difficulties...

As we just started, we are not on a dedicated server yet, which cost a testicle, I guess we went too far into speed optimization there, and caching static resources with woocommerce was not a wise move

Please let me know if it works thank you for your patience!

Best regards

Doc Brown

• Sr. Resident
  • Old enough to play with dolls
« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2017, 06:27:07 AM »
Looking at the WM Rebecca (168cm) I see "Rebecca is a silicone TPE doll"
You need to fix that.

finelovedolls

• New Resident
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2017, 06:24:35 PM »
Hi DocBrown,

Technically this is correct as the material used is in fact a blend made partly out of silicone.

Please understand that these descriptions are also part of a SEO keyword strategy, we need to focus our content our specific search keywords with high density research, to be able to acquire organic traffic (visitors that will find us when making a search in Google for example)

But I understand how you can find that misleading and will adapt the content accordingly

Remaining at your disposal if anything else is needed

crazycajun

• Sr. Resident
  • Making the World a Doll friendlier Place!
    • MissAtleur
« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2017, 06:29:44 PM »
Technically this is correct as the material used is in fact a blend made partly out of silicone.

Sorry; But this statement is more than misleading it is plain wrong! TPE is a totally different material from any silicone blend! They cannot be mixed, It would be somewhat comparable to mixing oil and water!
CrazyCajun and the Girls!

finelovedolls

• New Resident
« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2017, 06:55:30 PM »
Hi CrazyCajun,

I must say that this is what I have been previously told several time, but your holistic knowledge of the material, put my statement at stakes! :)

I will ask confirmation to the factory, but from my understanding it was added somewhere in the process:

Blending of polymers is a smart and economical strategy for obtaining new and improved polymeric materials from the existing polymers, which are difficult to obtain by direct polymerization process. Even though more than 400 miscible polymer pairs have been reported, most of them are not miscible on a molecular scale and tend to undergo phase separation during mixing. Numerous rubber-plastic blends are available, only few of them are commercially attractive because of compatibility between the components.

Thermoplastic elastomers (TPEs) are a class of polymers or polymer blends that have rubber-like behaviour, but can be melt-processed like thermoplastic polymers. The combination of
these properties is obtained by the two-phase structure of the materials: the soft phase, an elastomer, gives the rubber-like properties in the solid state, whereas the hard phase, a thermoplastic polymer with high glass transition temperature, gives strength to the blend. At the temperature of utilization, the latter is the stiffer phase that acts as physical crosslinker
for the elastomer phase. At elevated temperatures (above the glass transition temperature or above the melting point), the hard phase softens and the TPE becomes processable.

It might be silicone based polymers and a blend of polymers and elastomer...

crazycajun

• Sr. Resident
    • MissAtleur
« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2017, 07:37:38 PM »
   What you refer to is correct, but in a very broad since and does not refer to silicone at all. You have only posted a small part of a very large definition, but silicone is not a material that can be used in a Thermoplastic blend, silicone is what it is silicone! Thermoplastic Elastomers is a blend of specific plastic resins which are petroleum based and oils which are also petroleum based, and some additives to increase certain properties depending on specific use. I have been in the plastics business for in excess of 25 years and to my knowledge there is no material that is a blend of any type of silicone, as there are more than one,  and any plastic resins. This claim has been made many times in the doll industry, and no where else that I have been able to find,  "no one" has ever been able to back up that claim or provide any proof that such a material exist.

I do believe that you stated that your dolls were WM Dolls and JYDolls, I do believe that both of those dolls are in fact made at the Jinsan factory. These companies I know pretty well and neither of them has ever to my knowledge made any claim that their dolls were of any material other than TPE and neither make any claim of having any silicone content!

If you can show me that I am wrong then I look forward to it, as this would be a completely new material!

finelovedolls

• New Resident
« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2017, 08:25:10 PM »
CrazyCajun,

They have splitted Jinsan and JY are different manufacturers

crazycajun

• Sr. Resident
    • MissAtleur
« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2017, 09:42:10 PM »
 Thank you for that information. Is this split resent? But unless they have come up with a completely new type of material, then their dolls are either TPE or Silicone but not a blend of both materials. Those two materials are incompatible.

I do not mean to come off sounding defensive or confrontaional in any way, it is just that you have referred to a material that as far as I know does not exist, and many people have confusingly used the terms Silicone and TPE as though they are the same material. And as I have stated to my knowledge they are not compatible, and can not be blended or cross linked together. I will delve further into this, if you can show me, or I find information that I am wrong I certainly do apologize for coming off sounding poorly or confrontational. But the doll world is unfortunately filled with misinformation and I do my best to keep information correct as much as I can, and sometimes I learn a thing or two along the way, as you have educated me about the split with Jinsan and JY!