Author Topic: Oh shit.  (Read 1493 times)

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Town Drunk.
Re: Oh shit.
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2017, 02:39:12 PM »
This is great news.  :thumb: I hope it all goes well.  :)
Humble servant of CJ's Harem .

If the Ladies don't find you handsome... Get a doll.

Zardoz

• Resident
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2017, 08:40:51 PM »
Okay! It's official... I'll be dropping my doll off with Sinthetics in just a few days. If all goes to plan, I should be coming home with a repaired doll just a few days later! Wish me luck. I'll post pics of the masters' repair as soon as I have her home.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2017, 08:49:55 PM »
Good luck!  :)  she'll be in expert hands!!  :)
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2017, 09:22:07 PM »
Good Luck !

Have a great trip.
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

Zardoz

• Resident
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2017, 02:21:53 AM »
I dropped my damaged doll off with Sinthetics today. I got to have quite a long chat with Matt and Bronwen when I was there, which was a lot of fun; they're some really cool people! Really interesting to learn about how they got into the business, and where they'll be going from here. And I witnessed the creation of a prototype spine assembly, replacing the subject-to-breakage pvc pipe with metal. I think they may put that in mine, and maybe it will become standard for future Sinthetics dolls (hoping so, it seems like a great idea). Can't wait to pick up the repaired doll in a few days; they might be able to tighten up some loose joints and perhaps address some minor wear-and-tear elsewhere as well.

oleesheetmon

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2017, 02:33:04 AM »

Sounds great, Zardoz... Interested to hear what turnaround time is and any other information you'd like to share.  Hope they make good on their ETA.

Z-Dr

• Sr. Resident
  • City Engineer
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2017, 12:19:40 PM »
See In praise of Sinthetics' Doll Hospital. for the resolution / continuation of this thread.  :thumb: