Author Topic: Introducing ... Caroline (2A) (Yuriko)  (Read 3513 times)

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
Re: Introducing ... Caroline (2A) (Yuriko)
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2017, 05:18:31 PM »
Congrats Nova!  ;D

She's fantastic! What a beautiful miss!  :)

Now take care of her and you'll be rewarded with years of joy!  :thumb:

Thanks Serval78!!!

Congratulations, Nova! The Sin team mentioned you'd be coming by in a few days to pick her up. What a beauty! Very "fresh-faced", sort of innocent looking. Love the body 2A! That bellybutton piercing is really cool.
You're a lucky man. Now, take good care of her!
My tips, for what they're worth:
1) When positioning the arms, if moving back or forward, have the arms out away from the body. The silicone-on-silicone friction can lead to tearing in the armpits (so says Matt K).
2) For missionary, use a pillow or cushion to lift her butt up a few inches; the angle's awkward otherwise.

Hey Zardoz! Thanks for the comments and for the tips! Those are defiantly great pointers to know.. Matt gave me some pointer as well when I picked up Caroline.. We also talked a bit about your lady and the repair done to her. He also showed me pics taken during the repairs.. I'm sure glad he was able to get her all fixed up for you and quickly too.. To bad our paths didn't cross though.. It's always fun to meet other doll owners.. 
DOLLS + LINGERIE = ONE HECK OF A GOOD TIME!!!!

Mahtek

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Walking on the Bluegrass
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2017, 10:42:05 PM »
How did I miss this?

Congratulations, Smoke!

To sound like a broken record here, she is stunning. I can see why you'd be a bit distracted at work.  ;)

Happy honeymoon!

Mahtek & his Ladies
Home is where your dolls are.

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2017, 10:59:43 PM »
How did I miss this?

Congratulations, Smoke!

To sound like a broken record here, she is stunning. I can see why you'd be a bit distracted at work.  ;)

Happy honeymoon!

Mahtek & his Ladies

Thanks Mahtek!  But don't you mean Nova?  :whistle:

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2017, 01:07:51 PM »
DAY FOUR

Day four is here and I still can't get over how damn sexy she is.....   All day long the only thing I can think about is holding her in my arms and giving her sweet kisses on the lips.. Of course while my hands gives her delicious booty a gentle squeeze..  :D Just the thought of having her close with her body and breast completely compressed against me. Is making me want to disappear into the broom closet with a copy of this month's Hustler magazine..  :whistle:  This whole experience with Caroline feels like a dream.. And it's so surreal that I'm afraid I'll wake up one morning and find out that she was nothing but a fantasy...  I sure hope not!!!!  :o  Anyways when I got home from work I noticed that Caroline had slipped into a nice little see through pink teddy.. And again I couldn't help but to marvel over those gorgeous curves she has...  Oh those little perky boobies.. That yummy tummy and that delicious round tush...   :drool:   She looked so good we decided to capture the moment..

Caroline: Oh hi Nova! Welcome home...

Nova: Hello sweetie! It is good to be home...

Caroline: I'm so glad your home.. I was starting to get a bit lonely..

Nova: Yeah me to... But haven't any of the other girls come in to meet you yet...

Caroline: What! wait, you mean there's more doll ladies here then just me..

Nova: Oh I'm sorry hunn! I thought I mentioned that in the truck on the way home.. But Yes there are others here..

Nova: I would have thought your sister Shannon would have come in and said hi by now....

Caroline: My sister? I have a sister here?

Nova: Yup she is a Sinthetics just like you...

Caroline: Oh really! That's so cool!! I can't wait to meet her now.. Boy I have a sister!!  :D 

Caroline: So who are the others?

Nova: Oh most of the doll ladies came here from China, Some came from Japan.. And like you the rest came from here in the USA...

Caroline: So.. I have to ask.. Why do you have so many of us doll ladies here?

Nova: Well, there's quite a few doll ladies here that were about to become homeless.. And I just opened my doors to them.. Overtime we developed a strong loving relationship... Others like yourself was ordered and
          manufactured to my specifications.. But to really answer your question. I just love having all of you beautiful ladies here..  :)

Caroline: Oh your so sweet!! Well, I hope I get to meet everyone soon..

Nova: Yeah me to... Their all great ladies and will just love you... Oh by the way You look delish in that teddy!!!  :drool:

Caroline: Hehehe Thanks! I was hoping you noticed.. You want to see something else...

Nova: Oh yes defiantly!!!

Caroline: It has buttons you can unsnap at the crotch.. And now say hello to my pooky!!!!  :D

Nova:  :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Caroline: And now I can pull it all the way up and give you a full view.. TADA!!!! Hehehe

Nova: DAYUM GIRL!!!!

Caroline: Now for the best part move to the right..

Nova: The best part!  Hmm, I like the sound of that!!!  :evil:

Caroline: A little more to the right!!!

Nova: Damn your booty looks so sexy with your back arched like that....  :drool: :drool:

Caroline: Your almost there!!! Now bend over.. keep your eyes and face forward...  :D

Nova: I'm liking where this is going...  :evil:

Caroline: Are you ready?

Nova: Oh yes I am!!!

Caroline: BAAAM face plant!!! Hehehe

Nova:  :fireworks:

Caroline: Did you like that... I thought I felt you tongue on my clit.. Lets do that again!!!

Nova:  :evil: :drool: :evil: Tongue?  :whistle: :whistle:

Caroline: That was fun!!!

Nova: Oh that was fun!!! "Thinks to self: DAYUM!!! I can't believe she just shoved her goodies in my face..  What a little flirt!!! But I liked it!!!!"   :D :drool:

Caroline: Hey nova!!! Now You can put that tongue right here...  :evil:

Nova: Oh yes dear!!!!  ;D

Well, That's a wrap for this photo set... Hope everyone enjoyed it...

Anyway I'm so happy I decided to go with a 2A body for Caroline..  She is more beautiful then I could have ever imagined... Truth be told.. When I originally placed the order for Caroline she was going to have the 1B body..  It wasn't till a group of us form ODC met up with both Matt & Bronwen in Los Vegas during AVN a few years ago...  They had just finished the first 2A prototype and brought her along for us to see.. She was completed with the Yuriko head and fitted with long curvy red wig.. And when I saw how gorgeous she looked it was like fate..  :drool:  I had to make the change to my order  that moment...  One of the best decisions I ever made...  :thumb:

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Town Drunk.
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2017, 01:47:51 PM »
If Caroline isn't fun all day and all night long then you need  to check your pulse. You may be dead. Walking dead. Or Just haven't fallen down yet dead.  And if you have a pulse. Then it's way way worse.. :whistle:
Humble servant of CJ's Harem .

If the Ladies don't find you handsome... Get a doll.

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2017, 02:05:00 PM »
If Caroline isn't fun all day and all night long then you need  to check your pulse. You may be dead. Walking dead. Or Just haven't fallen down yet dead.  And if you have a pulse. Then it's way way worse.. :whistle:

LOL!!! I'll let nurse Caroline check my pulse...   :whistle:

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2017, 02:43:19 PM »
WOW!! She just gets more and more fun all the time!!!
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

crazycajun

• Sr. Resident
  • Making the World a Doll friendlier Place!
    • MissAtleur
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2017, 06:41:19 PM »
Pink is definitely her color, next to Skin Tone that is! :-*
CrazyCajun and the Girls!

Mahtek

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Walking on the Bluegrass
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2017, 10:05:13 PM »
Thanks Mahtek!  But don't you mean Nova?  :whistle:

D'oh! :facepalm:

Sorry about that, I must have been distracted by something.  ;)

Mahtek & his Ladies
Home is where your dolls are.

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2017, 05:12:40 AM »
Well things are certainly warming up , look forward to the next instalment  :P of face planting
for album click the pic

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2017, 10:14:54 AM »
WOW!! She just gets more and more fun all the time!!!

Yup! She defiantly is getting more and more interesting each day... And I'm totally looking forward as to what excitement she will bring tomorrow and the next day....   :D

Pink is definitely her color, next to Skin Tone that is! :-*

Oh yeah I completely agree...  She looks damn fine in pink!!!  :P

D'oh! :facepalm:

Sorry about that, I must have been distracted by something.  ;)

Mahtek & his Ladies
No worries Mahtek! It happens!!  I did the same thing in chat just the other day... Deno asked me a question and I replied to Gren..  :facepalm:  LOL!

Well things are certainly warming up , look forward to the next instalment  :P of face planting

Thanks Ray! Yeah, the moments are defiantly heating up here..  Exciting times!!!  :D

balc

• Resident
  • Thnx M&B
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2017, 12:37:51 PM »
Wow wow wow wow wow WOW!!!!! :drool:

Just caught this- guess I'm a little behind (Ha!)

I am so happy for you, Nova-1! She is amazing, absolutely amazing! And of course as good as your photography is, there is no way to show what she is really like in person. The 2A is off the scale beautiful and Caroline - so pretty in pink- is the most knock out beautiful of all. The wait is killer but having a gorgeous girl as close to living and breathing as it gets is worth it!!!!

Went into Ria's ( Sin 2A ) room this am and even after almost a year she completely takes my breath away more than ever. You have so many happy days and totally crazy wonderful nights on the way!!!!!  :evil:

More pics when you come up for air-   Balk

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Town Drunk.
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2017, 01:03:18 PM »
Oh that ass is killing me.....      :drool:
Humble servant of CJ's Harem .

If the Ladies don't find you handsome... Get a doll.

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2017, 01:09:40 PM »
DAY FIVE

[WARNING THIS POST DESCRIBES SEXUAL CONTENT]

On the fifth day both Caroline and I decided to forgo taking pictures and explore her sexual capabilities...  Until this moment Caroline was still a virgin and all sexual play was just foreplay...  Which involved noting more than just kissing, hugging, caressing, tickling & licking...  :P (Want to guess where?)  :whistle:  And since our activities have only been strictly foreplay to this point.  We decided it was time to take our relationship to the next level...  And since this was Caroline's first time we wanted to take it slow and easy..

It all started as my eyes locked to Caroline's as I gently laid her down on the bed... At that point I could tell she was excited for this moment but yet also seemed a bit terrified.. The unknown made her body start to trembled...  So in a soft tone I asked her if she was comfortable and ready to do this.. She reacted by cracking a sexy smile. Batted her eyes a few times and then said YES! Lets do this.... She was still wearing the hot pink teddy which can be unbuttoned at the crotch for easy access..  I then unsnapped the crotch part on the teddy and slowly slide it up Caroline's body..  First exposing her juicy pussy and then her oh so yummy tummy. Which was then followed by those delicious little titties of her's!!!   :evil:  I then leaned back and admired her body for a moment to get myself into the mood.. And while I was literally drooling all over her. Caroline asked if I was enjoying the view.. I then leaned over her body and gave her a gentle peck on the lips..  I told her she looks so gorgeous and have made me the happiest guy on the planet..  I then explained that I was going take it real slow and gentle. And if she feels uncomfortable in anyway and at anytime we'll stop..  Once again she batted those beautiful blue eyes at me and nodded her head..  I then moved in again and began kissing her on the lips..  After a bit I then moved down and began playing with her nipples with my tongue.. While my face was fully engaged with her breast I reached down and stated to play with her clit..  Moments later I felt her hands on my head directing me to go lower...

She pushed me past her tummy and on to her Vagina..  With my face completely berried in her crotch I could hear her moan.. Also her body would jerk when ever I hit a pleasure spot.. I was completely aroused and she was now wet and ready.. I then stood up and looked down into her eyes and said: It's time!!!  Are you ready?  And once again she cracked a sexy smile wriggled her nose and said: give it to me... As I pushed my shaft inside of her I watched her expression to see her response.. Her eyes opened wide and she gave out a moan. And once my shaft was completely deep inside of her I asked if she was OK.. I wanted to know if the feeling to her was pleasureful or painful before I started to thrust..  Her response was OH! You feel so good inside me!!! I then reached down and grabbed her love handles for support and started to thrust.. The texture of her inner core is just amazing..  And the feeling of all that cushion when I do the pushed, is just the best.. I must say that the 2A body is a lot of lady down there.. And she seems to push back too... She is one amazing girl in bed..

I think I am both extremely mentally and Physically attracted to Caroline... My hormones are just off the carts with her...  I can't help it but when I'm around her or even when I see a pictures of her.  I get an extreamly intense erection...  full on wood!!!  ;D  Also the end result of haven't sex with Caroline was much more intense then I've noticed before...  And prior to this first sexual encounter Iv'e honestly masturbated to her presents and she done something to me!!!  :o  It's almost like I have Superman's cock now.... 

I have to admit that before I had dolls and before I started having sex with them... I was like a 2 second guy.. Yeah done in 2 seconds..  :whistle: But since then I have built up to last around 15-20 minutes...
Damn dolls are excellent....  :D I tell you it's much more enjoyable when you can last longer...  :evil: And it was even better with Caroline... I am so madly in love with her......

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2017, 01:31:19 PM »
Wow!! I'm speechless!  That's incredible Nova!!!!

......hugging, caressing, tickling & licking...  :P (Want to guess where?)  :whistle:

No I can't, Tell me!  ;D  :P

"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.