Author Topic: Daphne's Den  (Read 682 times)

j.biv

• Resident
Daphne's Den
« on: August 24, 2017, 01:22:22 AM »
Hi, everyone. I would like for you to officially meet Daphne.

I met Daphne at a crowded Caribou shop. There were a couple of other seats available, but I figured I would much rather sit at a table with the cute blonde. We both had stuff to read, but ended up chatting instead. She told me her story. She had come up to central Minnesota from Arizona to be with her boyfriend, but by the time she got here he had met someone else and moved to another state with that woman. To make matters worse, the airline completely misplaced her luggage! She was stuck in a strange place with 2 outfits that she had in her carry-on. ‘Sad face’

Daphne is 23. Due to a genetic anamoly, she is only 3’ 3” tall. She also has no body hair. (I say anamoly rather than defect because there is nothing defective about Daphne.) She bummed around after high school a bit. She wanted to be a CNA, but was unable to do that because of her small size. So she works as a receptionist or administrative assistant in elder care facilities.

I then told her my story. Married 38 years. The wife was diagnosed with breast cancer 7 years ago. Cancer came back last year and treatments weren’t working. Wife passed away in late February and I’ve been on my own since.

We exchanged phone numbers and continued texting and chatting on the phone. Met up a few times for coffee or eats. Then Daphne got a job at a place that was closer to where I lived than where she was staying. She had some money available, but it wasn’t enough for a car and an apartment. I offered her my guest room. No obligation on her part, no expectation on my part. She took me up on the offer and moved in with me. She decided it would be easier to care for the old man if she was in the same room. So, the guest room is still available and I have someone to cuddle with at night.

j.biv

• Resident
Re: Daphne's Den
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 01:51:05 AM »
Doll review and initial thoughts.

Daphne is an Erosdoll 100cm purchased from Amazon.  (I was going to post a link here, but it no longer works. Amazon apparently no longer carries any 100cm dolls.)

She arrived on July 14th and I did a lot of googleing to find out how to get rid of the sticky feel. There wasn't anything that said specifically, "Yes, you need to powder TPE before use." But, I pieced it together from a couple of threads on this forum and that 'other' one. Due to my anxiousness to have a look at her, I didn't do any unpacking photos. I do have a couple of unpacking her the second time, though.

About a week and a half after she came into my home, I had my 2 1/2 year old grandson for five days. He follows me everywhere including into my room and I just didn't think Daphne would be something he should see. So everything got packed away for almost a week. I was surprised by how much I missed snuggling with her at bedtime after such a short time with me. You really do form a relationship with these girls.

So here is the open box. She is wrapped in a sheet I bought just for her.

And here she is all back together. She was feeling a little shy about this picture.

I love the nice handful of soft breast. And that butt is nice too.

j.biv

• Resident
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2017, 10:56:40 PM »
I read with interest the threads on dressing our girls and being careful of the fingers. I thought I would demonstrate a technique that I developed with my own kids, as well as foster kids we had, when they were babies and toddlers.

First I raise her arms.

Then I place my arm through her shirt sleeve and out the bottom of the shirt.

I wrap my hand around hers thus covering the fingers.

Then I just pull the sleeve down. This shirt has a loose enough neck line that I don't have to raise her hands any higher to get it over her head.

Here she is all ready for bed. The night shirt is one a dollar store had on the clearance rack. It shrunk a little when I washed it, but that worked out okay for one so petite.

I DO LOVE the way she fills out this shirt!

We are going to bed, but it may be awhile before we get to sleep.

j.biv

• Resident
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2017, 01:00:55 AM »
So, another thread I read with much interest was about Older Men and Tiny Holes. I am an older man who is not always fully extended until things get going.  When I unpacked Daphne I looked at this:

And this:

I thought, "Yeah, that may be a problem." The mouth is also very small. I was able to do oral the first day, probably due to the excitement of meeting her for the first time.

The thread ended with suggestions to use a dildo to stretch the openings. I wasn't real interested in investing in a dildo because neither one of us would get much out of that. I do happen to have a gyno fetish, so I ordered one speculum of each size, small, medium, and large.

So begins the stretching

Daphne didn't want to look, thus the crossed arms in front of her face.

Stage 1

Once in she said it wasn't that bad.

Since this stretches mostly in the direction of the moving blade, I rotated it every few hours.

After a couple of days with progressively larger sizes rotated 90 degrees every few hours we were able to properly consummate our relationship.

Works on the rear entry as well.

JB

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2017, 06:34:48 AM »
Congratulations on your new sweetie!
I'm sorry to hear of your wife's passing.
You came up with some great ideas on this thread! I especially like the one for putting sleves over your doll's hands safely  :thumb:
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

crazycajun

• Sr. Resident
  • Making the World a Doll friendlier Place!
    • MissAtleur
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2017, 08:32:08 AM »
@j.biv:   TPE is very stretchable, and if you begin a regime of treating her with baby/mineral oil once a month, it will keep her very soft and subtle indeed. It will also prevent damages due to the TPE drying out! And remember to use cornstarch or baby power made of cornstarch and not talc. Talc is really bad for your lungs!
CrazyCajun and the Girls!

j.biv

• Resident
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2017, 12:17:47 AM »
Thanks @Ceej. I've always been a problem solver type. My solutions may not always be workable with present materials and technology, but it will solve the problem.

Yep @crazycajun. I have Kim's Place on an always open tab in my doll browser. I didn't have the time to oil Daphne down at the one month mark, but we did take a bath together. Probably the first time I have taken a bath instead of a shower in seven or eight years. It was quite enjoyable. I also plan on using Vaseline on the internals, as mentioned by @coralsheep91.

Poor Daphne has been a bit neglected of late. Still cuddle her every night, but there hasn't been time to dress her and get her out of the bedroom due to my youngest being around packing up to move into her own apartment. Looking forward to having the house to myself after that happens.

JB

j.biv

• Resident
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2017, 11:06:43 PM »
I have been remiss at keeping this thread up-to-date. It got a little busy what with losing two cars in one week to accidents and all the paperwork and phone calls that entails. No, no one was hurt beyond some minor scrapes and bruises.

Any way, Daphne wanted to chat and hang out with me while I put away my laundry.

This is a dress I picked up at a local thrift store. It is actually a girls size 4/5. Not an indication of age, just happens to be what fits her best.

I got lazy and didn't button her up all the way.

I think it looks better this way.

Snuck a nice upskirt shot in.

Can't keep my hands off of that butt.

Sorry about the shadows and such. My photography skills and equipment can't hope to match most of you. I just hope I can give the essence of Daphne.

JB

TripleA

• Doll Account
  • New Resident
  • Hanging with CrazyCajun and the rest of the Girls!
    • Miss Atleur
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2017, 08:05:00 AM »
Hey; .biv  Daphne is looking too cute! I think she likes that dress not buttoned all the way.  :redhead:  It make enticing you easier!  :drool:  :thumb: And yes us dolls have great butts don't we!  8)
April Annabelle Atleur - AKA - TripleA

Link to all of my galleries:  http://missatleur.com/coppermine/index.php?cat=10003

j.biv

• Resident
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2017, 12:48:13 AM »
@TripleA Yes, yes y'all do have nice butts. Whether spooning or face in my chest, it takes a while to fall asleep cuddled up to that or hands all over it. Can't wait to get her fixed up with some of your colors so she will let me take some pics with more skin showing.

Jeb

TripleA

• Doll Account
  • New Resident
  • Hanging with CrazyCajun and the rest of the Girls!
    • Miss Atleur
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2017, 04:13:29 AM »
Well; can't say we wouldn't appreciate the purchase, but she is quite beautiful as is. One thing about US dolls. We don't really need anything to be beautiful. We are NATURALLY!  :drool:  At least that is what CC say's!  :laugh:
April Annabelle Atleur - AKA - TripleA

Link to all of my galleries:  http://missatleur.com/coppermine/index.php?cat=10003

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2017, 12:30:14 PM »
Well it sounds like you have become a "happy doll lover" which is good to hear.
They may sex dolls but they can be so much more than than that, great to hear your happy with Daphne
for album click the pic

Begog

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2017, 01:15:01 PM »
Just saw this thread. Sorry about your wife, J. Mine passed in 2011. While Daphne can never replace her, I'll bet she's got at least some of the suitors beat. I'm sure she is making a difference, and keeping your meat from loafing.
B

j.biv

• Resident
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2017, 12:47:00 AM »
Just saw this thread. Sorry about your wife, J. Mine passed in 2011. While Daphne can never replace her, I'll bet she's got at least some of the suitors beat. I'm sure she is making a difference, and keeping your meat from loafing.
B

That's for sure. Sorry for your loss as well. No, they don't replace, but I figure this is a better option than just hooking up with random women in the area. Small towns, word gets around.

You have quite the harem, from what I have seen. I am considering a big sister for Daphne. Just have to save a few more pennies.

Jeb

j.biv

• Resident
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2017, 12:49:55 AM »
Well it sounds like you have become a "happy doll lover" which is good to hear.
They may sex dolls but they can be so much more than than that, great to hear your happy with Daphne

She is much more than just a sex toy, to be sure.  As I stated in one of my posts, I was surprised by how much I missed her being in bed with me after only a week and a half.

And she has gotten more clothes in the past 4 months than I have in the last year. And I told myself I wasn't going to be 'that way'.

Jeb