Author Topic: NEW SEX IN CANADA  (Read 301 times)

Begog

• Sr. Resident
NEW SEX IN CANADA
« on: August 25, 2017, 04:46:55 PM »
And you thought this was a joke.... Or at least you hoped it was. It ain't.  ???
Canada is set to introduce "X" as 3rd sex category for passport holders starting August 31at. Officials say move is an important step towards advancing equality for all Canadians regardless of gender identity or expression. Prime Minister Justin Trudeau in November appointed a special advisor to coordinate government-wide efforts to promote equality for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender individuals. At least 8 other countries offer 3rd option on passports or national identification cards, according to a NYC-based non-profit group that promotes civil rights of LGBT people. Group is suing US state department on behalf of a client who identifies as neither male nor female and is therefore unable to accurately complete a passport application.

Ceej and Smoke, you're welcome!  :laugh:
I would laugh harder, but from the sounds of things, we're next. For millions of years, there were only 2 sexes. And now there are 3. I guess we evolved!  :thumb:

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
Re: NEW SEX IN CANADA
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 07:32:26 PM »
now we will need 3 public bathrooms?
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

oleesheetmon

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2017, 07:57:24 PM »
now we will need 3 public bathrooms?
Only 3 restrooms?  Judging from the news, we should have a whole bunch to accommodate alllllllllll the new genders.  Think I heard Facebook now has some 30-40 different genders to identify with. 

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Town Drunk.
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2017, 10:51:57 AM »
And why would I be surprised about any of this?  :whistle:

Starts up with Monty Python's  "I'm A Lumberjack"

;D
Humble servant of CJ's Harem .

If the Ladies don't find you handsome... Get a doll.

Doc Brown

• Sr. Resident
  • Old enough to play with dolls
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2017, 02:39:57 PM »
Amazing.
Everyone says they want to be treated as equals but do everything they can to make themselves different.

What's a genderless bathroom going to contain, nothing?

I didn't realize they eliminated in a different way than the two existing genders.  ::)

$uicide$ynth

• New Resident
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2017, 08:48:36 AM »
We're in a culture where everyone just gets to show up and get a participation trophy, instead of working hard, people just use the excuse that they're some special kind of snowflake that deserves special treatment and aknowledgement. Easier to just make up an excuse why the system's keeping you down  :'(

Glad I got dolls! I know they're all woman, don't have to ask if they're a... what.. a polysexual pangendered transexual person  :-\  .. or somethin like that   :laugh:  We laugh now...

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2017, 11:21:14 AM »
I WANT ONE...for grumpy old men with bladder problems that need to pee NOW!!!

Petition the government all of you pleeeease... oooh cant stop ..need an urgent pee.
Damn ..to late peed my pants again  :laugh: 
for album click the pic

Doc Brown

• Sr. Resident
  • Old enough to play with dolls
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2017, 11:47:21 AM »
I don't care if they piss through their nostrils as long as they stay off my lawn.  :scold:

Baby Ammie

• New Resident
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2017, 12:00:00 PM »
is there gonna be a bathroom dressing room for doll owners.... we needs our privacy

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2017, 12:01:35 PM »
I like that one B A!! :thumb:
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.