Author Topic: Are TPE and PVC compatible?  (Read 70 times)

bowmanc

• Resident
Are TPE and PVC compatible?
« on: February 19, 2018, 06:24:21 PM »
I broke my penis attachment on my TPE doll today (don't ask  >:() and found a really good one made of PVC. Will I have problems with the combination?

This new one is a better size for the 160cm doll and looks a trifle more realistic.

Thanks.
Leave the world better than you found it.

akira-fan

• Resident
Re: Are TPE and PVC compatible?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2018, 12:34:56 PM »
I'm guessing the reason we "don't want to know" ::) is because it is something mundane like "got caught on a door jam" or something.  :laugh:

Isn't Aaron's dildo attached via suction cup? So couldn't you use any size you wanted? Also, a "trifle more realistic?" the only male doll on market (not including novelty/inflatable ones) with a less "realistic" dick is whatever one Monitorep has :P (the one mine has is pretty realistic... it's just tiny :-[).

As for your question, I'll let our resident material experts handle that one.

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2018, 04:24:27 PM »
Nothing worse than a broken penis....  :o

Here's to Aaron's swift recovery. :cheers:
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

bowmanc

• Resident
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2018, 10:56:24 PM »
Aaron's original suction cup was so large it was hard to insert and even harder to remove. I ripped the base removing it. I will eventually repair it or order another one from the factory.

The neat thing about Aaron's package is that it's based on a suction cup. The two he shipped with were too veiny and large. They also didn't color match very well. I went to a local shop and found something I liked with a smaller suction cup base that was easier to insert and remove.  It's a trifle too pink but it is more realistic and a little smaller with a better base.
Leave the world better than you found it.