Author Topic: SEXY REAL SEX DOLLS NEWS & ITEMS FOR SALE.  (Read 3470 times)

Sexy Real Sex Dolls

• New Resident
Re: SEXY REAL SEX DOLLS NEWS & ITEMS FOR SALE.
« Reply #90 on: December 21, 2017, 11:17:25 AM »
New 158cm (5ft2") Perky Boobs Real Sex Doll Sarah

Real Sex Doll Sarah has perky tits with good size of waist and a perfect size ass.

See more of her HERE

Sexy Real Sex Dolls

• New Resident
« Reply #91 on: December 22, 2017, 04:58:45 PM »
Merry Xmas from SRSD,  We hope that you are having a great holiday.

Check out our Xmas Deals Here

Sexy Real Sex Dolls

• New Resident
« Reply #92 on: December 28, 2017, 12:36:47 PM »
Are you ready to start 2018... our dolls are, are you going to invite them home?

Make your Christmas special with this Christmas Sex Doll.

Check out for more dolls here

Sexy Real Sex Dolls

• New Resident
« Reply #93 on: January 11, 2018, 11:30:06 AM »
Winter is coming, are you ready to be at home alone? Don’t be alone and invite Hotina

Hotina is a beautiful Latina sex doll having c-cup breasts and beautiful rounded ass. A sexy latina who is very short, sort of thick from the

bottom but not fat. Invite her home now here

AdamEve

• New Resident
« Reply #94 on: January 13, 2018, 09:35:31 PM »
I have been in consultation with your company for some time and in December ordered and received one of the Curvy Lori 160 cm figures you sell. the figure is very nice and the proportions much better than i had feared. However contrary to many clear and precise instructions from me the breasts on the figure arrived hollow .i had specified and require full TPE breasts on the figures i use. I didnt have time to deal with this until now, and was unsure of what to do but decided to see if we can work out some arrangement. Whoever answers the e mail has responded and is inquiring. other vendors have said it IS possible to get a fully filled breast for 50.00 plus another 50.00 for shipping but there is the matter of what to do about the replacement process. I am not seeking a refund just a correct replacement. I am hopeful we can work something out for the staff member i have dealt with has been helpful and patient as i decided what to order ..i use the figures in my art work both 3 and 2 D and require the highest quality and price is not an issue with me. I am hopeful for a good solution. I always like to give everyone the benefit of the doubt and to wait to see, and am certaily willing to bear part of the cost within reason.  thanks for posting here and for sharing with our community.

UPDATE: i found out from the vendor yesterday that the manufactuer refused to sell full breasts claiming that they would tear off due to the weight. I find that a bit uncertain as the breasts are not completely empty just about half is a void..but i will follow my own path on working to develop an alternative by filling the void with inert substances that wont interact with the TPE. So the vendor appologized nicely and I accepted it as they sincerely did think they were full. No Harm No Foul and i wanted to clarify that as they were nice and decent to talk with.

AdamEve