Author Topic: Cold, rainy day...  (Read 644 times)

akira-fan

• Resident
Cold, rainy day...
« on: October 05, 2017, 09:48:08 PM »
I just posted some photos I took last month before evac'ing from Hurricane Irma. I haven't decided what else to dress him in though ??? (his wardrobe is bigger than mine :laugh:) THESE pictures were this morning. Well, at least he has an excuse for his tiny (by male doll standards) cock.

His fingers are still a bit weird for me, and his eyes are a bit wonky  ::) ...but, hey, wait a second, where's his other hand?  :o 

Nevermind, I found it. :thumb:

bowmanc

• Resident
Re: Cold, rainy day...
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2017, 09:55:19 AM »
Looking good!
Leave the world better than you found it.

94elmwood

• New Resident
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 11:57:46 PM »
what happened  to your  sinthetics  doll ??  Did they say anything?

crazycajun

• Sr. Resident
  • Making the World a Doll friendlier Place!
    • MissAtleur
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2017, 09:57:48 AM »
Nice pic's hope he didn't get too scared during Irma? I assume this was his first hurricane!
CrazyCajun and the Girls!

akira-fan

• Resident
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2017, 04:29:15 PM »

Nice pic's hope he didn't get too scared during Irma? I assume this was his first hurricane!

I didn't ask, but he didn't look happy about being left alone. Fortunately, the property wasn't damaged (though my trash can was fished from the retention pond as I was out of the state when they sent the e-mail telling us to bring them inside).

Oh, and while it isn't supposed to rain, it is going to be cold (by Florida standards lower-50s) so I may as well post his (okay, fine, "Akira's"  ::) ) costume here:

Yes, I have the wig for it 8) ...but it doesn't fit over his head bolt.  :(

Fortunately, the character ears do.  :P

I'm not looking forward to dressing him, as it's a pain in the ass given his weight and stiff joints, but I think it'll be a good look for him  ;D... even if it'll be too cold to wear the "Ohana" boxers on his own.  :(

Maybe, I can find a grass skirt (for his dick to poke through) at Dollar Tree... :laugh:

doll_admirer

• Resident
  • Avatar is my 140cm TPE male Love Doll by Joytop.
    • Arimecibo Island Forum
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2017, 04:17:31 PM »
akira-fan my Ethan wants to know if your Ethan can come over here for a visit?  :whistle:
“There are two kinds of people, those who love dolls and those who don't yet know that they love dolls." - Gayle Wray

Ethan's Photo Gallery Link: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=1760

crazycajun

• Sr. Resident
    • MissAtleur
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2017, 06:39:28 PM »
Maybe, I can find a grass skirt (for his dick to poke through) at Dollar Tree... :laugh:

That would be hilarious! He could give tricks, "and maybe a few treats"  all Halloween night!

Aaron

• New Resident
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2017, 10:48:27 PM »
Well done.Looking forward more pics. :drool:
the highest quality sex love doll in xosexdoll.

akira-fan

• Resident
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2017, 10:28:32 PM »
So am I. All I need is someone to help me dress him  :laugh: ... or at least help me put him on his stand so I can do so (and then help me put him back in the chair, sofa, etc.).  :P

That being said, something weird happened today. :o I know it's supposed to get cold(ish) over the next few days so I threw the blanket over him, and I swear for a moment I saw him smile. Not that weird cross-eyed smile he has in his photos, but a REAL smile as if he appreciated the small effort to make him comfortable.   :) :)

crazycajun

• Sr. Resident
    • MissAtleur
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2017, 03:59:00 AM »
They say our mind plays tricks on us, but sometimes dolls do too!  ^-^

akira-fan

• Resident
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2017, 10:24:18 PM »
It was 54 degrees in Orlando last night, and it's not supposed to get out of the 60s for the next 3 days. However, I worked up quite a sweat getting my white gym shorts off him and my - I mean "Akira's" - blue "Ohana" boxers on him.

I love sexy "lifters." ;D #suchatease

Probably, the most realistic photo I have of him :thumb: ... except for the neck rod protruding from his skull. :o

As you can see, Stitch dropped by to check on his "cousin's" progress. :thumb: I'm going to try to get the overshirt on him tomorrow.

akira-fan

• Resident
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2017, 04:12:10 PM »
The mini cold front continued in Florida last night going down to a chilly 48 degrees overnight. Fortunately for some half-naked dolls,  :whistle: I have a spare blanket in the back of my closet. I love how my lack of a wig comb/general grooming makes this morning shot more believable. :laugh:

Fortunately, he doesn't seem to mind sharing. :thumb:

You know, eventually, I should probably move these over to my gallery. But not right now...

bowmanc

• Resident
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2017, 08:20:56 PM »
I like your pics!  :drool:
Leave the world better than you found it.