Author Topic: Knight Fetish Doll Scenes  (Read 588 times)

knightfetish

• New Resident
  • knightfetish.com
    • Knight Fetish
Knight Fetish Doll Scenes
« on: October 06, 2017, 10:54:46 AM »
Hey everyone! Its DJ Darth, I wanted to let everyone know about my new site Knight Fetish! As some of you may know I started with Fuzzy Peach Productions almost 2 years ago and as the site has evolved and grown I have created a new site to cater to more niche fetishes like smoking vids, bad dragon toys and mostly doll scenes and vids!

Some of my doll scenes will be more tame with a model examining the dolls, playing with the dolls, foot worship etc. Some of the other doll scenes will incorporate blowjobs and slightly more hardcore content. You will see scenes from models like Hope Harper, Violet Monroe, Cherry Morgan, Reagan Lush (the model featured in my avatar with Celeste), Anastasia Rose and more.

I spoke with a moderator a couple weeks ago and he told me it was ok to post my more tame pics and a link here in Dolls In General. If anyone sees any offensive photos I need to take down please let me know. The link is www.knightfetish.com and www.knightfetish.manyvids.com ***WARNING EXPLICIT MATERIAL*** As soon as I have a gallery I will post pics and descriptions of the scenes. I'd love any feedback, let me know what you like and what you would like to see more of!
Doll Enthusiast and owner of www.knightfetish.com a website full of sexy doll vids! Twitter: @knight_fetish

knightfetish

• New Resident
  • knightfetish.com
    • Knight Fetish
Re: Knight Fetish Doll Scenes
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2017, 11:53:42 AM »
Here is one of my scenes with Anastasia Rose and my Sinthetics Celeste doll. The story goes like this..."I watched a documentary one time on life size sex dolls...not the plastic blow up dolls but the real life like silicone dolls. At first I was a little scared of what I saw...maybe just scared of the interest I had when I saw one on tv. I was house sitting one day for a friend. He mentioned to me one time that he had one...maybe thats the reason I volunteered to house sit. While he was away I took the doll out, dressed her up and placed her on the couch. I couldn't get over how realistic she was. The skin felt real, the hair felt real...her holes felt so real. I rubbed her feet on my breast, sucked her toes and fingers...I just can't get enough of this amazing silicone creation...is it the art or the lust that drives me to want her."
https://i.imgur.com/bxWzNau.jpg[/img]]
https://i.imgur.com/8dScLyf.jpg[/img]]
https://i.imgur.com/9per0BT.jpg[/img]]
https://i.imgur.com/4BkGuRX.jpg[/img]]

https://i.imgur.com/em6a9vf.jpg[/img]]
Doll Enthusiast and owner of www.knightfetish.com a website full of sexy doll vids! Twitter: @knight_fetish

DDdioxine

• Resident
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2017, 08:40:55 PM »
Anastasia Rose, one of my favourite.

DD.

Aaron

• New Resident
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2017, 11:03:58 PM »
sexy lady
the highest quality sex love doll in xosexdoll.

knightfetish

• New Resident
  • knightfetish.com
    • Knight Fetish
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2017, 05:41:42 PM »
Anastasia Rose, one of my favourite.

DD.

Anastasia is great to work with, I've worked with her on several scenes, bad dragon toy scenes, HJ, BJ etc. I think everyone will be impressed with the line up of models who have been in scenes with the dolls. I would love feedback on who you would like to see..both bigger name and amateur models.

Here is a scene with Reagan Lush..."Last night I was searching my boyfriends search history on his phone and I found something really strange...real dolls. I hadn't heard of these until last night. They are life like silicone sex dolls. Not blow up dolls...super realistic dolls. I had a suspicion he owns one. When he left for work today I sneaked in his apartment...I know where he keeps his spare key. I walked in and saw one in hi living room floor. She was a stunning blonde beauty. I rubbed her body and slowly pulled down her top. Her breast were spectacular! I just wanted to keep playing with them! I felt her hands noticing each detail from the finger nails to the knuckles...so lifelike! I play with her belly button for a minute and then move to the feet which I kinda have a fetish for. This doll is hot! I can't wait to come back again when he is at work and play with her more! "

PassionDolls

• Resident
  • USA Doll Vendor/Manufacturer
    • Sex Dolls and Love Dolls - Ultra Realistic
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2017, 10:43:46 PM »
Welcome to ODC, that is hot.

REAL SEX DOLLS - PassionDolls.com Ultra Realistic Sex Dolls - Authorized USA Sellers.

knightfetish

• New Resident
  • knightfetish.com
    • Knight Fetish
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2017, 04:00:01 PM »
Welcome to ODC, that is hot.
Thanks Passion Dolls! I'm working on a few ideas for upcoming scenes next year  :)

AnonViking

• Resident
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2017, 12:28:38 AM »
That's quite interesting!  ;)