Author Topic: Introducing ... Laura (BT4) (Sky)  (Read 801 times)

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
Introducing ... Laura (BT4) (Sky)
« on: October 16, 2017, 04:16:34 PM »
Hey Everyone,

A few days from now another beautiful silicone lady will be making her way back to Southern California to join the harem..  Her name is Laura! And she is a Celestial Series Boy Toy Body 4 with Sky head..  She pretty much has the same configurations as "Dark Sky". But with the body 4 and added freckles..  Anyways here'ss a few pictures of my new future cutie. Along with some of her spec's...

Face: Sky
Body Type: (Celestial Series) Type 4
Skin Tone: Medium
Lip Color: Custom
Nail Color: French Manicure
Hair Style: Long
Hair Color: Black w/ Pink clip-in
Eye Color: Kush Green (Hi-Realism Boy Toy Eyes)
Eye Options: Veins in Eye's
Makeup: Custom
Freckles: Face & Body
Insert Style: Type "E"
Pubic Hair Option: Shaved
Duracast Option: Hands & Feet
Nipple Size: Puffy
Custom Nipples:  XL Puffy
Custom Nipple Color: Brown

DOLLS + LINGERIE = ONE HECK OF A GOOD TIME!!!!

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
Re: Introducing ... Laura (BT4) (Sky)
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 07:14:29 PM »
Congratulations Nova! She's one little firecracker!
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2017, 07:22:39 PM »
Congrats!

Can't wait to see more.
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

Mahtek

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Walking on the Bluegrass
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2017, 10:44:22 PM »
Congratulations, Nova!

Yet another awesome doll!  :thumb:

Mahtek & his Ladies
Home is where your dolls are.

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2017, 03:23:22 AM »
And the harem grows ever bigger Sultan Nova - 1, a very attractive addition who I'm sure will be a big hit . :)
for album click the pic

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2017, 07:07:49 AM »
Congratulations Nova! She's one little firecracker!

Hey thanks Ceej!  Oh yes, She definitely is :D

Congrats!

Can't wait to see more.

Well thank you Camp..  I can't wait to see more of her too...  :evil:

Love the BT 4 body. I'm sure she will rock your world

^-^

I'm totally looking forward to that... Rock on Laura!!! :D   Thanks buddy!!

Congratulations, Nova!

Yet another awesome doll!  :thumb:

Mahtek & his Ladies

:D   Thank you very much Mahtek!!!

And the harem grows ever bigger Sultan Nova - 1, a very attractive addition who I'm sure will be a big hit . :)

Saltan Nova! Hmm,  :evil: I like the sound of that..  :whistle: But can I still :bow: to my ladies every desires.... Thanks Ray!!!  8)

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Town Drunk.
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2017, 06:43:33 PM »
Great catch nova. I saw this girls for sale ad. I already have two of these awesome beauties or i probably would have tried snapping her up.

I'm going to dare you to try and get out of bed when your cuddled up and spooning this hot little vixen. The BT4  is off the hook ! Careful you don't get Boytoy fever like I did. You may want more than one.   :whistle:
Humble servant of CJ's Harem .

If the Ladies don't find you handsome... Get a doll.

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2017, 12:47:33 AM »
Great catch nova. I saw this girls for sale ad. I already have two of these awesome beauties or i probably would have tried snapping her up.

I'm going to dare you to try and get out of bed when your cuddled up and spooning this hot little vixen. The BT4  is off the hook ! Careful you don't get Boytoy fever like I did. You may want more than one.   :whistle:

LOL! Thanks Smoke..  I 'll definitely watch out for that BoyToy fever.. But honestly with my MO it's not looking good...  :whistle: I just might end up with a  BoyToy Nation...  :o

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Town Drunk.
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2017, 04:08:20 AM »
BoyToy Nation!! I like it!! :thumb:

I still have one BoyToy to go. Before they toss me in the oven ..When I pass to the great Truck repair facility in the sky... Lets face it.. Hell is what you hated doing while you were alive... Only Multiplied by 10 plus... :whistle:

My bucket list requires a BT 5.... Then I can enter Hell a happy man.. Hell has the greatest bars..And dolls... Of course I'm going there.. :evil:
Humble servant of CJ's Harem .

If the Ladies don't find you handsome... Get a doll.

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2017, 12:29:46 PM »
@ Smoke...   Well buddy I hope your trip to the Truck Repair Facility in the sky is not for a very long time..  We all just enjoy having you around to much there Smoke..  :thumb: 

Anyways I got conformation from FedEx.. My new BT4 lady should be here on Monday...  :D

balc

• Resident
  • Thnx M&B
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2017, 09:50:53 PM »
Fantastic news!!! Can't wait to see pics of this gorgeous girl!

And the new doll addition to your digs- ha!

I will stay tuned-  Balc

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2017, 07:12:50 AM »
Smoke and his sultry Lana came over yesterday and I got this shot when she and Sandy were gabbing away....

........Just thought you might like another peek at what your getting yourself into..  :evil:
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2017, 01:04:34 PM »
Fantastic news!!! Can't wait to see pics of this gorgeous girl!

And the new doll addition to your digs- ha!

I will stay tuned-  Balc

Thanks Balc!  :D  She will definitely be a fine addition to my Harem...  And I can't wait to get some pictures and a review posted once she gets here..   ^-^

Smoke and his sultry Lana came over yesterday and I got this shot when she and Sandy were gabbing away....

........Just thought you might like another peek at what your getting yourself into..  :evil:

LOL! Very nice!!  :evil: I can't wait to wrap my hands around that BT4 booty! Should not be long now.. In fact I get
to pick her up today from the local FedEx Office once I get off of work..  I built her stand this past Saturday.. And now
I am super ready for this cutie pie to arrive.. 

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2017, 07:30:26 PM »
Hey everyone,

Laura is here and she is wonderful!!!  ^-^  Unfortunately because I picked her up from the local FedEx Office kinda late last night.. I really didn't have much time to get to know her before having to head for bed.   And to be honest it was a pretty restless night for me. As I had an extremely difficult time falling asleep..  I was so excited that she was here.. My very first Boy Toy!! And she just feels so nice..  I actually couldn't resist but to keep getting out of bed just to have a look at her and squish those sweet titties and booty again and again..  After about the fourth time we decided this sleep thing was not going to happen.. So we decided to snap some pictures of her to post.. And in true Nova Girl fashion Laura wanted to get completely naked for the photo set!!  :D  Well, I think she was just toying with me and wanted to see how long I could resist that HOT little body of hers.. And I'm pleased to say that I was able to get off at least a few shots before we were rolling in the sheets..  :D 

The Sex.... Oh Wow!!!!!! Laura is freaking amazing!!! I usually like to wait a few days and  get to know each doll before having sex with them.. But the way Laura kept flirting with me and giving me these seductive looks with those big gorgeous eyes of hers.. I couldn't resist and let her have she way with me...   :D OMG  she is incredible!!! Now some of my ladies are great lovers to an extent..  And some are absolutely amazing..  The difference is, that some feel really nice but are difficult to penetrate..  And some are pretty easy to get into.. But don't feel as nice during sex.. While the sexually amazing female dolls like Laura are all of the above..  Well, to be honest I just can't stop thinking about how awesome Laura is..  And ironically Smoke warned me about catching the Boy Toy fever.. And he also dared me to try and refrain from getting out of bed when this hottie is cuddled up next to me.. Truth is, I almost called in sick this morning.. All I really wanted to do was lay in bed and spoon with her all morning..   In fact I could just imagine spending the whole day with her... Her breast and butt are like wonderful pillows. Which is so hard to pull away from all that amazing softness..  :D 

Hugging Her... Laura is so nice to hug and embrace...  Her breast pressed against my chest feels absolutely arousing.. I find myself constantly reaching down to give that wonderful bubbly booty a squeeze.. Oh she is just so delightful...  If she was classified as a food group I would say she would be candy...  She's sweet and oh so good.. Her yummy factor is a scale of 10/10...  :D 

Those Eyes... Oh I just love the realism of the high def eyes with realistic veins..   And one of her other greatest features is the ability to close her eyelids..  Oh this makes for some  awesome facial expressions..  Such as sleeping, tiredness, winking, pleasure and so much more..  :D  I am so looking forward to what else this cutie named Laura will surprise my with..  Anyways here's a few pic's of her home coming..  ;)

Well that's the end of the photo set..  We hope you all found these pics and short review to be entertaining and helpful..