Author Topic: James Donghai (twink of a doll)  (Read 2422 times)

monitorep

• New Resident
    • Comic Books In The Media
James Donghai (twink of a doll)
« on: October 16, 2017, 11:00:02 PM »
I  am still awaiting for my doll to come in but since he is new and there isn't much info on him (he isn't even on the webite). I thought it was time to get to know what the company says about him before I add my part once he comes in.

Material: TPE with metal skeleton
   Usable parts: Mouth,Anus
   Hight : 160cm (5 ft 2inch)
   Weight:30kg (66lbs)
   Chest:73cm (28.74inch)
   Waist:57cm (23inch)
   Hip:74cm (29inch)
   Eyes:Brown,Blue,Green  Black for choose
   Skin color:Tan ,Flesh,White for choose   

Penis size:10.5 & 11.5 inches

Here are the money shots:

I have been waiting a long time for a thinner male doll to get made that looks nice and this fits the bill.  I managed to get him for under $1000 and free shipping so that was a bonus. I went with the model shown instead of recoloring, something about that lite skin twink really drives me crazy.  When I get him in I will start taking pics of him.   :drool:

Irontechdoll also sells on the Website: https://www.sexdollrealistic.com/160cm-strong-handsome-man-tpe-sex-doll-for-women-adult-dolls-for-women-with-artificial-penis-realistic-muscle_p0377.html

and at Aliexpress: https://www.aliexpress.com/af/sex-doll-for-women-%2526-gay-160cm.html?SearchText=sex+doll+for+women+%26+gay+160cm&ltype=wholesale&d=y&tc=main&blanktest=0&initiative_id=SB_20171016191829&origin=n&catId=0&isViewCP=y

Love Comics, Action Figures, Skinny Boys/Men & James Donghai

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
Re: James from irontechdoll
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 11:15:33 PM »
That is an awesome penis  :thumb:
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

monitorep

• New Resident
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2017, 12:26:23 AM »
Well James made it in today (FedEx) and the pics do not describe how cute he is.  I am 6'2" tall and James his 5'2" tall and skinny. Good thing I am into twinks! I will post images this weekend. So for those who would rather have the small build twink doll I know a good person to order from and he came in quick.

monitorep

• New Resident
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2017, 09:21:18 PM »
Well lets start up with getting my box in:

here is my boy, I altered the hair a little and tried to get underwear on him that should have fit, but due to his bubble butt I need to go up to the next size. I had no idea that when I ordered him he was going to come with French tip nails. they come off.

akira-fan

• Resident
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2017, 11:00:15 PM »
I'm also 6'2"  :D - that's why I bought the Sin (still MIA) and then DS doll because I wanted a more realistic height thing between us, but, as much as I like my doll, he's too heavy to lift or move around :( ... which reminds me of two points: 1) you don't mention anything about a neck bolt (my DS doll has a "head bolt" and it makes him a pain in the ass to dress >:(), and speaking of convenience 2) you don't mention if you got the "Standing Foot" option or not.

You also don't say if the joints/fingers are "posable" or not (his arms\legs are, but his fingers aren't making them his least realistic feature  :( ) Whereas his 5" dildo is realistic enough, but it looks unimpressive in photos  :-[  I hope they didn't send the vagina with it (like DS did with me), and it doesn't list what size options are for his dildo (but at least it looks a LOT easier to install/change than the one that came with MY doll ;D).

Not your fault per say, but they need better photos of what their options are. I can see their eyes (the blue and green are too light for me, but the brown looks almost black) and skin tone (why does Caucasian aka "Nature" look darker than "black?" ???), but not the hair. I already have the grey wig that came with my DS doll (it looked blonde on the site). It doesn't even list the penis options at all.

He looks awesome. :thumb: I hope you had better customer service than I had with DS.

monitorep

• New Resident
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2017, 12:02:37 AM »
Well once I put on his underwear and left on overnight, it stretched to fit around his bubble butt so the underwear I have on him is Boys tagless Boxer Briefs L/G (14-16).

The neckbolt does come attached to the head, but I recommend you take it out attach it to the neck first then screw on the head.  I does make the easier.

His fingers are possible but cannot hold heavy objects.  I did mange to get Donghai James to hold an empty can of Pepsi.

Since this is Halloween I am trying on wigs that I picked up at Wal-Mart. Since I am bold I do not have a lot of haircare products and it is strange going into a store and buying them so I ordered them online and waiting for them to come in.

I did order mine with the standing feet but good luck getting him to stand by himself. With that bubble butt of his it throws off his balance. I can get him to stand by a wall but not away from it.

akira-fan

• Resident
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2017, 03:36:16 PM »
The neckbolt does come attached to the head, but I recommend you take it out attach it to the neck first then screw on the head.  I does make the easier.

That neckbolt looks like the one my doll has. It goes through his head and comes out the top of his skull. I think a Sin-style neckbolt would work better (plus, if I ever get a car, I can discretely clip him to the front seat using one of those metal clasps they sell).

I did order mine with the standing feet but good luck getting him to stand by himself. With that bubble butt of his it throws off his balance. I can get him to stand by a wall but not away from it.

I tried standing my doll against a wall (which they say he can do), and the second I let go of him, he fell over. Fortunately I was able to catch him before he could hurt himself (or my furniture). I tried pushing a chair up for him to lean on while leaning against the wall, that didn't help either.  :(

Bowman-C says his "Aaron" stands on his own, apparently away from walls. Maybe, that's just a fluke. :laugh:

Still waiting for a money shot.  :whistle:

I'd love to have someone come over and help him dress, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

monitorep

• New Resident
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2017, 12:49:32 AM »
Here is James Donghai showing you his 10.5 inch penis:

and here he is showing his 11.5 inch penis:

and here he is in his new blue boxers:

monitorep

• New Resident
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2017, 06:53:26 PM »
Today James & I were checking out the other male dolls and it was getting a little 'hard" on him

so he had to sift his money-maker...

James wanted a pet so I got him a puppy.

What else are you going to get a doll-boyfriend but a plush puppy.

akira-fan

• Resident
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2017, 10:10:09 PM »
We're BOTH jealous of his impressive packages.  :-[  I mean:  :thumb:  :whistle:

My doll's "large" dildo is only 5.5" inches, :-[ which I told John wasn't big enough for an erect penis - flaccid? yes; erect? no, but he said they "didn't make anything bigger." >:( The "flaccid" is the size of a walnut :( - neither of them is easy to install/remove. It must have been freezing in that factory because even his large dildo has tiny testicles (seriously >:( ). It's one reason I tend to avoid nude shots of him.

As you saw from my gallery, "Ethan" has a Chespin and is friends with Stitch. 8) Oh, and I plan on posting more pics when I'm done typing. Probably some of his most realistic yet (...except for the neck rod protruding through the top of his skull :laugh: ).

Oh, and you forgot to say what the puppy's name is. :scold:

monitorep

• New Resident
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2017, 11:29:53 PM »
Well I order so shorts for James Donghai that will come in next week. I hope I can get them over his bubble butt.  James's puppy is Lockjaw (yeah I'm a comic book geek).

monitorep

• New Resident
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2017, 05:35:41 PM »

James & I along with Lockjaw were rewatching CW DC TV (Flash, Supergirl, Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow, Riverdale) on Sat. Since I live tweet when there on its good to go back and rewatch them.

monitorep

• New Resident
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2017, 06:29:08 PM »
James got his shorts from ebay today and wanted to take model his new outfit:

monitorep

• New Resident
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2017, 06:44:14 PM »
This is what James calls his best asset:

akira-fan

• Resident
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2017, 11:28:13 PM »
I'm not a "bronie," but I love the MLP hair.  :laugh:

I bought the short blonde/orange wigs because I figured the long "blonde" wig (more of an auburn color) that came with my doll would make him look "too femine." But, it's actually his best look so far.  ;D

I see you picked up on my "sexy lifter" comment from my other post. ;D Judging by your last shot, that smooth, hairless chest is probably his "best asset" (2nd best, I forgot about that massive, you know  :laugh: ). Sorry, if I offended him. :-[ I hope he understands.

It's almost midnight here. Good night, and happy shooting. ;D