Author Topic: James Donghai (twink of a doll)  (Read 2377 times)

monitorep

• New Resident
    • Comic Books In The Media
Re: James ready for Flash
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2017, 11:43:30 PM »
Well today James & I watch CW Flash & Legends of Tomorrow so James really wanted to model his Flash outfit before the show.

Somehow James discovered sagging and like to show off his underwear & abs  ;D

And know James is ready to watch Flash with his puppy Lockjaw.

Love Comics, Action Figures, Skinny Boys/Men & James Donghai

monitorep

• New Resident
Re: James Donghai Halloween 2017
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2017, 10:19:41 PM »
I did not notice this before today but Target had exclusive Universal Monster Halloween costumes.  So the day after Halloween I found this outfit and it looked like the right size so I picked it up for 30% off. It is one size to large for him but it seems to work for him.

akira-fan

• Resident
Re: James Donghai (twink of a doll)
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2017, 11:39:07 AM »
I saw this pic around 11 last night, but was too tired to leave a proper reply. So I'll just say this: His face looks a lot less creepy in that photo (his huge black eyes creep me out, :-[ more so than the famously "bug eyed" RDs)

However, I am quite jealous impressed with his quick changing abilities. 8)

Seriously, my doll has an entire closet full of clothes, :o but he's so heavy and hard to move that he mainly just stays in his same outfit until I get inspired by a photo challenge, etc. ... just to get frustrated trying to get a shirt over his headbolt. Heck, I never did get the blue "Ohana" boxers on him (as that requires holding him up AND lifting the shorts over his bubble butt simultaneously - which is hard to do since a) there's only one of me and b) he can't stand on his own)

Thanks for the pictures.

Begog

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2017, 01:40:44 PM »
Hey Akira Fan, have you tried dressing him on the bed? I do this with nonstanding TPE dolls. Like so:
1) Lay Doll on back, feet in air.
2) Slide pants/shorts as far as they'll go.
3) Roll Doll on side using legs as leverage.
4) Roll Doll on other side using legs as leverage.
5) Rinse and repeat until pants secured.

With a head or neck bolt, you should be able to just hang the doll vertical and slide them right on, if you can get him on the stand. Hope this helps.

akira-fan

• Resident
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2017, 04:24:58 PM »
Hey Akira Fan, have you tried dressing him on the bed? I do this with nonstanding TPE dolls. Like so:

He spent the first few days I had him on the floor because I couldn't figure out a way to lift him off of it. He's in the office (there is no bed in there, but I'm thinking of moving my sofa in there) and while I considered the bed option, I'm pretty sure he wants to be in my bed as much as the rest of gay Orlando community (especially since I know how clean my sheets/blankets are).

With a head or neck bolt, you should be able to just hang the doll vertical and slide them right on, if you can get him on the stand. Hope this helps.

I bought a stand with it for that very reason. "If he's hanging there, it'll be super easy to change his pants or put an over shirt on him" (T-shirts would require taking him off the stand, but I figured that wouldn't be a problem... so naturally, I can't get him on the stand which some beach goers say makes me "weak"). 

We know return you to James photos already in progress.  :laugh:

monitorep

• New Resident
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2017, 07:52:22 PM »
I plan of getting James a more detailed mask to go with his costume.

Even with James 'standing" feet it still takes a little while to dress him. Here is our ordeal:

1. Pick James up out of bed and carry him (like a groom carries his bride) to his chair.

2. I roll up his t-shirt to his head, pull his arms to the "carry me" mode, pull him forward so I can pop his head threw the hole and pull the shirt off his arms & push him back

3. Stretch his legs out straight, pull him forward to were his butt is not on the chair, pull his under down & off

4. Put his different underwear on as far as they will go (up to his bubble butt)

5. Put his shorts on as far as they will go

6. Stand him up and pull his underwear over his butt & do the same to his shorts

7. Put back in sitting postion and put on either hat/beanie cap or wig

8. Put Lockjaw near him so James can pet his dog

That's my daily job to get James ready for the day.  Now James does like to pose for a picture to show off his new outfit and he loves to show off his abs. To do this does take time but by doing this everyday I figured out how to do this the right way to cut down on time.  I am glad I can pick him up but I also have a dolley that I have lined with bubble wrap for those days I need to carry him long distances.

I will add images to the steps later to show you how I change is clothes.

monitorep

• New Resident
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2017, 10:37:43 PM »
James Donghai wanted to get ready to watch Gotham tonight so he put on his Cat T-Shirt & Beenie. I picked up this silly leggings just see if they would fit him and now he doesn't want to take them off, I call it post-Halloween blues.

James again showing his abs:

And now James & Lockjaw are ready to watch Gotham!

I am going to either hate taking off those leggings or enjoy it...haven't made my mind up yet

akira-fan

• Resident
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2017, 10:27:22 PM »
I wish my doll communicated with me like that. :( He had an awkward/twinky voice and a cutely naïve personality BEFORE he was delivered, :thumb: now he's... a mannequin who sits in the corner of my home office. :(

There is a store in Disney Springs that sells stuffed dogs (can't remember what it's called Happy Houns directly behind Goofy's Candy Co), and I considered buying one for him, but I like Stitch and Chespin ("Chespie" if you will  ;) ) as they can fit in the frame and add some color to an otherwise dull picture without taking away too much from my expensive subject.  8)

monitorep

• New Resident
Re: James Donghai in his Avengers outfit
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2017, 09:28:25 PM »
James and I watch Marvel's Inhumans & Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. so James wore his Avengers outfit and put his hair up.

James loves showing off his abs and his Avengers underwear!

James wanted to show his fans his long hair and how his butt feels out his underwear.

Now that his photo shoot is over its time to setting in watch tv with his own Lockjaw

monitorep

• New Resident
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2017, 09:40:52 PM »
James's clothing comes from either Wal-Mart or Target.  I like Targets clothes so I pick up a few items when there on sale.  Wal-mart has the best clearance items and you can pick up clothes from $1-5.  His shorts came form Ebay 3 pair for $10.  Ebay does have some great deals.  James has his own dresser and a rack in my closet.

I just dropped more money at Wal-Mart because they had there leftover costumes for $2 so James from time to time will be wearing a different costume during his models shootings.

monitorep

• New Resident
James Donghai wearing Art Class Jamestown Blues!
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2017, 06:15:30 PM »
While at Target I noticed these jeans by Art Class that looked like they would look great on James so after looking I found the matching shirt and they were both on clearance. So I picked up a set was lucky that they fit James just right. Tonight were are getting ready to watch "The Walking Dead" so James put on his Zombie beanie.

By now you must realize by now that James will include the shot of him showing off his abs in every outfit he models

James wanted to show off his body again while wearing his Art Class Jamestown blues outfit

James likes how his Art Class Jamestown blues outfit fit around his butt

And now James is ready to watch TV with his buddy Lockjaw

bowmanc

• Resident
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2017, 10:50:20 PM »
Your last set of photos was fantastic! Keep up the good work.
Leave the world better than you found it.

akira-fan

• Resident
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2017, 02:20:11 PM »
Your last set of photos was fantastic! Keep up the good work.

Maybe he and that other "twink of a doll" should get together.  ;D ;D ;D

monitorep

• New Resident
James Donghai ready for CW Supergirl
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2017, 06:22:35 PM »
Its Monday and CW Supergirl is getting ready to come so James wanted to get ready to watch his show by showing off his Justice League Girls outfit.

James loves showing off his abs but his hair did not want to cooperate today:

Now that James has his hair right he wanted to take another pic showing not only his abs but his Superman underwear:

Now James is ready with his TV buddy Lockjaw ready to watch Supergirl:

monitorep

• New Resident
James Donghai: Justice League pt 2
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2017, 12:41:12 AM »
James was ready before I was to take his pics before we watched CW Flash & Legends of Tomorrow. Poor Lockjaw was falling asleep:

James is ready to watch CW Flash & Legends Of Tomorrow in his Justice League outfit with new silky boxers and new hat!

You know this is a shot that will happen every time.

James got silly tonight and excited wear his new silky boxers!

James dosen't take too many pics showing his backside but wanted to show off his new boxers

James was still excited about the feel of the boxers and wanted to show off his money maker!

After the photo shoot is done James gets ready to watch CW Flash & Legends of Tomorrow but Lockjaw fell asleep.