Author Topic: Doll Sweet posts deleted  (Read 1093 times)

Dollstudio

• Resident
    • Dollstudio
Doll Sweet posts deleted
« on: October 23, 2017, 08:11:30 AM »
Hi,

someone deleted all the recent threads about Doll Sweet, and the connected discussions are gone as well.

The forum owner told me via PM: "There is a board marked TPE town. your posts go there."

However, the posts & discussions about Doll Sweet neither show up in the TPE town ghetto, nor would this be the right place for silicone dolls. Also, the board description for "Asian Dolls" clearly states: "Other Japanese and Asian silicone dolls without their own boards such as Orient, Erie, Candy Girl, DS Doll ..."

So I really do not understand why someone would want to move posts about a silicone doll brand that are explicitely mentioned in the board description for "Asian Dolls" to "TPE town".

Deleted as well were several other posts, including my Unboxing review for a Sanhui 145/C, and some posts about Z-Onedoll.

These are all "Asian dolls", and all these dolls are made of silicone.

It is totally beyond me what is going on and I am taking now a vacation from this forum.

Sandro

FrozenArctic

• New Resident
Re: Doll Sweet posts deleted
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2017, 09:08:03 AM »
Wow, that sure sounds shady.  :(

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2017, 09:23:14 AM »
At the risk of being banned I have to say this is unbelievable !!!!  :o

One of the most informed commentators on all dolls has virtually been banned.
Sandro in his wisdom has revealed many a TPE reseller selling rubbish dolls and untangling the complexities of the tpe industry.
And all the never ending TPE resellers can spam away as much as they like, but then it's not my forum I guess.

Considering the number of DS dolls on the forum ,mine included, which is on order, perhaps a dedicated forum could be considered  ?

All in all a very sad result.
for album click the pic

ourdoll1

• Mayor
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2017, 09:26:41 AM »
Dollsweet was asked to condense posts - and they do have TPE dolls

Dollsweet, stop filling the board with posts about all your dolls, and NO TPE's

coralsheep91

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2017, 09:30:58 AM »
Well, there you have it...

With that said, they say there is no such thing as bad publicity......

I had never seen this doll.........

That little tummy sure looks soft and sexy!

What a little Fox!

Coral
Layla's , Nicky's and Nicole Ann's pictures are here: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10378

mi6c

• New Resident
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2017, 10:13:44 AM »
Dollsweet was asked to condense posts - and they do have TPE dolls

Dollsweet, stop filling the board with posts about all your dolls, and NO TPE's

The only one posting a TPE doll inside the Silicone only "Asian Dolls" forum instead of TPE-town is you, by ripping a TPE doll sold by DollStudio from their webshop and posting it here in contrast to Sandro who did post Doll Sweet pictures which are clearly silicone dolls inside this forum where they belong.

It also great to delete the post that mentioned that while Sandro suggested condensing the posts into one and/or creating a DS subforum( long overdue) you did not want any of that and then publicly ask for what you denied to do.

I did see this forum as a welcome place to be more open than on a certain other one, but I guess that view just died here.

Kind regards.
優月 - Yuzuki = Orient Industry Ange Bihaku Koyuki head on Silicone Arts Super Styling( SS) body
艶 - Tsuya = Orient Industry Petit Jewel Izumi head on Real Taste 146L body
If you have questions about adapters to put a head on a different producers body feel free to ask me.

FlashGordoll

• Sr. Resident
  • She ain't heavy she's just rubber
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2017, 10:38:56 AM »
Doll Studio (Sandro) is not Doll Sweet Gov.  No offence but I think you've got the wrong end of the stick which is surprising to us all.

Surely it would be pleasing to all here that Doll Studio could have a dedicated thread here about DS dolls updates etc, as was previously mentioned. ???

Keeping the Asian silicone dolls only here (such as DS dolls) and the Asian TPE dolls only in TPE town.  As already said, DS dolls are silicone.

What's happened here is no good for this forum..

Begog

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2017, 12:13:11 PM »
"TPE TOWN GHETTO"   ???
Sandro said a mouthful there and that's exactly how I see it as well. As an owner of several TPE dolls, I am frustrated with TPE town. When I post some pics of my TPE dolls, and maybe do a story, they are gone off the first page in about a day unless someone else posts on the thread. This is caused by massive posting (pronounced advertisement) by the vendors and manufacturers of these dolls. Since their livelihood is affected by this, we can't blame them for continuing to bump up their sales threads, relegating us mere owners  into oblivion.
TPE dolls are the majority now, and that one little subforum is simply not enough. Even Gibbmodoll has separate subforums for different makes. As I suggested at Dollstock, the least we can do is create a sub for owners and the other for vendors/manufacturers. This way, if you are looking to buy, the latest adds are right there, and if you are an owner who just wants to display his/her dolls, you don't have to compete with all these hungry vendors. After all, ODC is for the doll owners, right? I think most TPE owners would agree with what I just said. Please implement.

litlluvr

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2017, 01:48:45 PM »
Hi Begog. I know I spoke to you about this in chat that we did have the TPE Town vendors / manufacturers topics stickied so that
it created "Mini Boards" so they wouldn't interfere with our members postings. Unfortunately... A difference of opinion happened
within our management team and the vendors were Un-stickied and now are free to "Float About" which unfortunately means that
everytime they post, their topic comes back up front.

Do have some good news (Hopefully...). It was brought up in managers about making a seperate TPE Town board for MEMBERS
POSTINGS ONLY. The vendors / manufacturers would NOT be allowed to interfere (Make their sales / news postings...) in this
board if / when we do create it.

BTW... Thanks for your feedback. Hopefully others will jump in with their opinions about this.

Please remember folks, we have regular lives too (Jobs, family, responsibilities...). Hopefully we'll get something done about the
situation.

Take care! litlluvr.

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2017, 02:30:46 PM »
Thanks LL , we know your all doing this in your free time and we do appreciate all the Mods hard work
for album click the pic

Begog

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2017, 04:12:48 PM »
Hi Begog. I know I spoke to you about this in chat that we did have the TPE Town vendors / manufacturers topics stickied so that
it created "Mini Boards" so they wouldn't interfere with our members postings. Unfortunately... A difference of opinion happened
within our management team and the vendors were Un-stickied and now are free to "Float About" which unfortunately means that
everytime they post, their topic comes back up front.

Do have some good news (Hopefully...). It was brought up in managers about making a seperate TPE Town board for MEMBERS
POSTINGS ONLY. The vendors / manufacturers would NOT be allowed to interfere (Make their sales / news postings...) in this

BTW... Thanks for your feedback. Hopefully others will jump in with their opinions about this.

Please remember folks, we have regular lives too (Jobs, family, responsibilities...). Hopefully we'll get something done about the
situation.

Take care! litlluvr.

That is good news, sir. Hopefully, that will happen at some point.  :thumb:

Doc Brown

• Sr. Resident
  • Old enough to play with dolls
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2017, 09:19:52 PM »

:yipee: :bow: :yipee:

We all know who the vendors are and where to find them.
TPE Town reminds me more of the Wild West than anything else.
Some manufacturer posts are OK but it seems... every day there's a "bump".

Love our vendors but it becomes an overload after a while. 

Everhard

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2017, 08:18:02 AM »
That sounds like a good idea.

One problem is that vendors (like manufacturers) span a spectrum. At one end, you have the semi-literate 'business' types who want to sell as many dolls as possible with no regard to anything other than their own profit. In the middle you get those like the guy on another forum, a student who wanted to make some money on the side to help fund his university course. (At least he was honest and open about it.)

At the other end of the spectrum, there are vendors like Sandro (he is DS Doll Europe as well as a vendor of cheaper Chinese dolls) who need to make money, but who also go to great lengths to provide accurate info in what is now a confusing array of products. He is also a doll enthusiast.

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2017, 04:29:57 PM »
That sounds like a good idea.

One problem is that vendors (like manufacturers) span a spectrum. At one end, you have the semi-literate 'business' types who want to sell as many dolls as possible with no regard to anything other than their own profit. In the middle you get those like the guy on another forum, a student who wanted to make some money on the side to help fund his university course. (At least he was honest and open about it.)

At the other end of the spectrum, there are vendors like Sandro (he is DS Doll Europe as well as a vendor of cheaper Chinese dolls) who need to make money, but who also go to great lengths to provide accurate info in what is now a confusing array of products. He is also a doll enthusiast.

My sentiments exactly.

And I also want to add, that personally, I don't pay as much attention as I should to the TPE Forum because I am such a dinosaur.

However, I have always greatly appreciated Sandro for the great lengths he has gone to in his efforts to walk dinosaurs like me through the gauntlet that is the TPE Doll market.

I certainly hope that he maintains a presence here.

I, for one, would greatly miss him.
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

Begog

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2017, 12:28:02 AM »
Me too, Camp. Like I miss Mandos.  :(