Author Topic: Greetings from OR Doll - Oriental Rose  (Read 1737 times)

ORdoll

• New Resident
    • OR Doll -- Oriental Rose
Greetings from OR Doll - Oriental Rose
« on: October 23, 2017, 10:07:45 AM »
Dear ODC members

We know increase enthusiasm for TPE ladies and it is pleasure to find Our Doll Community. We make mannequins and dolls now for 15 years and one of original manufacturers so many people know our doll. Our sculpture is influence from Japan and quality is aim.

Increasingly we find fakes infiltrating supply chains. There now more than 12 factory in China make dolls and some better than others. It important to ensure get genuine doll.

In last six month we find reports of people get doll which strange to us, and not ours. Oily, smelly, not ours. Sometimes head genuine but body slightly different colour, and less soft. We think these fake. There many fake.

It possible to order genuine doll direct from me by email or PM but vendors sell our genuine dolls too. We now adopt new procedure to bring genuine doll through vendors. If you order through vendor, PM or email me ordoll88@gmail.com tell me which doll you order and through which vendor.

It very necessary to obstruct paths of fake dolls being export from China as bad dolls not good for enthusiasm of enthusiasts.

Best regards

Joyce

email Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or ODC PM
SPECIAL 166 fine figure doll and some heads through Forum only
Please remind me of your Forum username when you order or email. If you order through a vendor, email me so that I can ensure the doll you receive originates from me.

ORdoll

• New Resident
OR dolls Halloween scary event
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2017, 05:42:23 AM »
Happy Halloween! 

A scary one! 

We thought how it possible to make Halloween scary. Dolls at scary low price scary because quality cannot maintain at low price . . . so we wonder how to make scary?

By having spare head sitting on a shelf of course!

So this Halloween we offer second head, spare head free with every new doll from me. 

Happy Hallowmas!

Best regards

Joyce
email Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or ODC PM
Please remind me of your Forum username when you order or email. If you order through a vendor, email me so that I can ensure the doll you receive originates from me.

ORdoll

• New Resident
Special dolls for forum members not on our website
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2017, 07:27:25 AM »
Sometimes we have special Japan scuplture doll not on our website and available only through forum, email or PM.

Here is 166, we think the most elegance of all our doll. Everyone seems want large chest sexual fertility symbol doll, our 156 H cup and soft G cup ladies most popular, but we enjoy make elegant lady, work of art and beauty.

Is anyone encourage beauty and art?

Kind regards

Joyce

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
Re: Special dolls for forum members not on our website
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2017, 11:02:05 AM »
I'll bet her Mom is hot.

If you are a Doll maker, I'd like to suggest more mature looking faces.

I tend to prefer woman to girls.
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

ORdoll

• New Resident
Re: Greetings from OR Doll - Oriental Rose
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2017, 05:53:28 PM »
Hello Camp

The face for our 166 doll is for Japan market. Perhaps she is early 20s.

This most popular demand for face.

In Japan and Chinese women in 20s look younger, then in 30s they look older. We age :-(

We have most popular face, OR005 called Rose

She not 40 but could be Yum Mum at 30 do you think?

We have other new face also such as

Maturity often perception of the body also. Our most popular dolls are G cup and H cup

but I prefer more real B cup

Perhaps also suntan make lady look more mature also?

Kind regards

Joyce

crazycajun

• Sr. Resident
  • Making the World a Doll friendlier Place!
    • MissAtleur
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2017, 04:40:52 AM »
Dear ODC members

We know increase enthusiasm for TPE ladies and it is pleasure to find Our Doll Community. We make mannequins and dolls now for 15 years and one of original manufacturers so many people know our doll. Our sculpture is influence from Japan and quality is aim.

Increasingly we find fakes infiltrating supply chains. There now more than 12 factory in China make dolls and some better than others. It important to ensure get genuine doll.

In last six month we find reports of people get doll which strange to us, and not ours. Oily, smelly, not ours. Sometimes head genuine but body slightly different colour, and less soft. We think these fake. There many fake.

It possible to order genuine doll direct from me by email or PM but vendors sell our genuine dolls too. We now adopt new procedure to bring genuine doll through vendors. If you order through vendor, PM or email me ordoll88@gmail.com tell me which doll you order and through which vendor.

It very necessary to obstruct paths of fake dolls being export from China as bad dolls not good for enthusiasm of enthusiasts.

Best regards

Joyce

TPE doll manufacturers have been in the last year or so steadily crying about fakes, but,  have always had a very good and long tested means of at least deterring fakes, They all refuse to implement it! Simply putting a makers mark and a serial number would at least make it much harder for fakes to take hold. But None of the TPE doll makers have ever attempted to do this small thing. Would you care to shed some light on why NO TPE doll manufacturer that I am aware of is willing to attempt this small feat!
CrazyCajun and the Girls!

ORdoll

• New Resident
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2017, 06:23:06 AM »
Problem is that fakers fake those too. By inserting something from my staff at factory specific to order from forum member through vendor, forum members can assured of genuine doll.

Something helpful might be advice that there many vendors dolls. Many vendors claim be manufacturer but actually no. All vendor should able to tell customer which brand manufacture. Two other brand manufacture at our facility. There are three main factory. Second factory make for three brand also and generic dolls sold by many vendor cheap. Some generic dolls are faked by another factory supplies very cheap and horrible quality. Skeleton break and bad TPE splits, oily and smelly. Another smaller factory make for another three brand. These are three main TPE factory in China. Many other factory make fakes from two big factory.

The serial number idea complicate because I can supply head from other two brands at my factory. Other two brand can supply my body with their head. Complicate system at factory. So this why item inserted for each individual order from my staff is best way.

There are advantage of the brand sharing factory facility. Here

our doll with head sculpture from one of brother brand. So customer get better choice but we more at risk if vendors supply fake instead of from our factory.

Best regards

Joyce

ORdoll

• New Resident
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2017, 06:35:48 AM »
Now your getting somewhere  :thumb:

Thanks.

Acid test is

whether you chat her up at pub

whether this lady make your heart beat faster

whether you stop to give her lift

and whether you turn your head

when see her at railway station.

Best regards

Joyce

crazycajun

• Sr. Resident
  • Making the World a Doll friendlier Place!
    • MissAtleur
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2017, 10:29:36 AM »
Joyce,  Thank you for the explanation. Now it begins to make sence.
CrazyCajun and the Girls!

ORdoll

• New Resident
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2017, 09:06:40 PM »
Yes of course have permission use Haremlover photo. It tribute him that recognise.

Hope you now persuaded our ladies mature.

Many connoisseur enjoy our doll and allow us use their photo. It testament to what we do rather than ordinary sellers rely only on pro photo. On our site you see many photo taken by our enthusiast and we proud that customer want support us.

Our ladies inspire people creating such as VonRubber

We very grateful for always support.

Kind regards,

Joyce

ORdoll

• New Resident
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2017, 12:41:25 PM »
A few people ask me measurements and weight of lady 166:

身体型号:T166
Body type:166cm
Weight with head: 31.65KG
(weight without head)29.8KG
(Carton weight)37.25KG
Upper breasts:73CM
under breasts:58CM
Waist:54CM
Hip:80CM
Leg:86CM
Thigh circle:44CM
Leg circle:29.5CM
inside leg lenght:80CM
arm length:64CM
Shoulder:32CM
Feet :20CM
Height:(without head)147CM
:(with head)166CM
Carton:160*43*28

Two enthusiast enjoy photograph her, "silicon" and "abracadabra". Here photo by abracadabra:

Perhaps this lady Japan geisha?

On forum I see many question about different thing about TPE and manufacturer-vendor relationship in China. Interesting person Vivian of Vivid Doll is friend and she know all factory also. She direct many experiment recently with different type TPE, springy, stretchy, and how well recover shape after bending. If invite her here she be good asset to forum.

Kind regards

Joyce

grenouille

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2017, 03:55:46 PM »
We make mannequins and dolls now for 15 years.

Where are your male dolls? I can't find them in your website

ORdoll

• New Resident
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2017, 08:53:29 PM »
The driving force our business is Japan demand. We have no demand for male doll in Japan.

Lady doll with good endowment

are most popular for inspiring.

Kind regards,

Joyce