Author Topic: Greetings from OR Doll - Oriental Rose  (Read 1738 times)

ORdoll

• New Resident
    • OR Doll -- Oriental Rose
Re: Greetings from OR Doll - Oriental Rose
« Reply #45 on: December 24, 2017, 08:57:13 PM »

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

Best regards

Joyce
email Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or ODC PM
SPECIAL 166 fine figure doll and some heads through Forum only
Please remind me of your Forum username when you order or email. If you order through a vendor, email me so that I can ensure the doll you receive originates from me.

ORdoll

• New Resident
Photos of real European and USA ladies
« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2018, 02:16:01 PM »
Dear Friends

We want for make new head for our dolls. Not everyone take photos of real lady - but if you find a face you think attractive, please can you send me photo? Either post here or on email.

Even better if possible for send face from front and also photo of face from side.

We try to make attractive doll :-) and thank for all help.

Best regards

Joyce
email Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or ODC PM
Please remind me of your Forum username when you order or email. If you order through a vendor, email me so that I can ensure the doll you receive originates from me.

BootyCallDolls

• New Resident
« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2018, 05:29:12 PM »

Older and pretty

j.biv

• Resident
« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2018, 12:16:56 AM »
Kat Dennings ftw.

Jeb

ORdoll

• New Resident
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2018, 06:17:48 AM »
Thank you all so much for suggestion. Have you more? All good idea for our sculptor to see. Of course any possible similar will be pure accidental.

Side view of faces helpful too. Shape of nose, profile, all these things important.

BTC - your suggestion look like presenter on Fox News. Was she? Or do all news presenter look same? Perhaps we do a news presenter doll :-)

Best regards and many thank

Joyce

deno

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2018, 06:42:44 PM »
Thank you all so much for suggestion. Have you more? All good idea for our sculptor to see. Of course any possible similar will be pure accidental.

You should ask the JAPANESE market instead since they represent your main market.

ORdoll

• New Resident
« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2018, 05:05:48 PM »
Yes. We know Japan market very well. But many people like our range of body and our quality and ask for Europe head. So we ask for suggesting.

Best regards

Joyce

deno

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2018, 04:55:36 PM »
Yes. We know Japan market very well. But many people like our range of body and our quality and ask for Europe head. So we ask for suggesting.

Best regards

Joyce

If you want to make european heads and bodies, it's best to take suggestions from japanese people directly rather than western world people. Japanese people are the ones who buy your dolls, so it's more important to have their opinions in the matter and especially consult their taste in european women. It's like asking your daughter what she wants for Christmas for her brother. It makes no sense if I may say me lord. Sincerely, denouille

ORdoll

• New Resident
« Reply #54 on: January 17, 2018, 05:06:38 PM »
Yes. Thank you for your kind idea.

Not just Japan people buy our doll. Because our quality many people like our doll in Europe and USA too. So this is why we want make good Europe and USA face.

So suggest for American and Europe face very welcome.

Best regards

Joyce.

grenouille

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #55 on: January 17, 2018, 05:49:03 PM »
So if you are interested in western world tastes, does that mean you'll make male dolls?