Author Topic: EACHANN DAXX---my Lovable Dolls, "Adam"  (Read 108243 times)

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
Re: EACHANN DAXX---my Lovable Dolls, "Adam"
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2010, 04:36:25 PM »
I hope you have sweet Dolly Dreams too...

Occasionally Dottie appears in my Dreams...

And it's always GOOD !
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

AVTH

• Resident
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2010, 06:23:30 PM »
I love your post AVTH

I'm sorry to read that you have nightmares.Don't listen to the crap on internet...it's the worst doctor.Be careful with your health and tell all the syptoms you have to your doctor.Don't worry too much but see as often as possible your doctor and tell him all your problems and doubts.

Thanks for showing what you bought.I'm more and more exited to see...Adam? what's his name? lovely stuff for him :)

Your doll will have a good effect on you because you will feel his presence.Each time you have nightmares you can enlace your ADAM and you will feel safe :) .Do you have pets? animals have the power to soothe too.

His name is Adam. I chose that, because He is first sold male doll  :D

My nightmares have slightly complex origin, maybe from my fatal point of my life history. I also lost my cat when i live my real "nightmare" (being abused by famous gay activist, on my first date). Sometimes i had seen dreams, where my cat jumps to my bed and fall to sleeping and purr near of my legs. It is very spooky dream, because i only feel and hear that, when i sleep on my bed.

Now i had saw also nightmares how many ways many things may go wrong. Also with creating Adam, delivery, etc.  :( Maybe too much bad lucky in real life produce also nightmares.

But when Adam is really my bed, curse is broken. My therapist also thinks that Adam will be big therapeutic effect.
Next week i meet my therapist and discuss also of my medication & side effects. It seems difficult to manipulate content of dreams (nightmares) with medication. My psychiatrist was get worried about danger of suicide. Because i has noticed that nightmares can be eliminated by thinkin or planning suicide. That is very odd and frightening phenomenon. I think that may be linked my very bad lucid nightmare many years ago.

Economical lacking by my depression (being unemployed) and loosed time is other thing that may catalyze my nightmares. My new apartment was bigger economical investment that i was think about. Especially with longer time scale.

AVTH

• Resident
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2010, 06:31:43 PM »
I hope you have sweet Dolly Dreams too...

Occasionally Dottie appears in my Dreams...

And it's always GOOD !

I was seen two times dream about my Adam  :P

But second dream was little bit poor, because content of my fridge was spoiled when i & Adam was playing with food  :o (yuck)

--- edit 2010-08-12 ---

My nightmares get worse  :( Now i saw sexual nightmares (rape, abuse and other fears and deep hate against me).
But also i invent totally new (hypoxia) suicide method. That is very easy, reliable, fast, peaceful, safe and inexpensive (cost was below 10 Eur). (Because Chemistry, physics and biology was my top grade subjects on the school.) It is based on removing oxygen, without development carbon dioxide (iron oxidation).

The Role of Carbon Dioxide (CO2)

In normal respiration, the body makes use of oxygen and produces as waste the gas, carbon dioxide. Carbon dioxide is removed from the body as we breath out. While the human body is relatively insensitive to falling levels of oxygen, it is very sensitive to any rise in the level of carbon dioxide in inhaled air.

(reference: The Peaceful Pill Handbook)

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2010, 09:57:08 PM »
AVTH,

You should talk to someone about these dreams. Sometimes life can be very frustrating, annoying, and frightening. I have found that doll owners, and those that like dolls but do not own one yet, are very sensitive people.

Do not let these fears get the best of you. A person who will listen and not be judgemental may help you work through these fears. Please talk to someone!
"Like a bolt out of the blue
 Fate steps in and sees you through
 When you wish upon a star
 Your dreams come true"

Cliff Edwards as Jiminy Cricket (1940)

Trixie and Dixie are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
see my gallery for their pictures

Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4

AVTH

• Resident
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2010, 10:00:55 AM »
AVTH,

You should talk to someone about these dreams. Sometimes life can be very frustrating, annoying, and frightening. I have found that doll owners, and those that like dolls but do not own one yet, are very sensitive people.

Do not let these fears get the best of you. A person who will listen and not be judgemental may help you work through these fears. Please talk to someone!

I was talk to my therapist and psychiatrist, but they can't help further. My therapist was noticed that i am very sensitive and mentally "allergic" to all negative things. I get easily nightmares or/and anxiety from negative newscasts or TV films/documentaries. Also excessive difficulties of LD may impact to my dreams. Also my Adam seems too good miracle to be true. It feels like dreaming of giant lottery win. But i has been usually bad luck.  :(

I have difficulties to trust anybody. I usually "read" peoples mind and opinions from their behavior and indirectly. Also i was saw nightmares about social life, where i was over loaded (burnout) by "abusing" my skills (and ethical conflict at work). It is also partly true. I get also burnout symptoms with my depression (i haven't time to help all peoples). So, now i try hide my skills and seclude to avoid that kind problems.

In formally, i haven't trustworthy friends. I was talk only my therapist and psychiatrist. Because i have very bad experience about to trusting wrong peoples (another junkie gay activist, who wish my death in public forum "behind my back").

My fears seems to be realized. Friendship is too often based on profits. That is like world of psychopathy and opportunistic utilitarianism. It feels like living on the alien planet.

I was also lost my motivation. Now i haven't enough strength to play or record my music with my instruments. My therapist was early suggest put my music videos to Youtube. But now it feels pressing demanding (by audience). Accidentally i was improvised certain love song many years ago, which inspiring association to delivery arrival of Adam. That love song begins with alarm sound of reversing freight truck. I was saw also nightmares about failures on public performation (failures with instruments and electronics, and loss of inspiration).

I noticed that bald and brown eyes face picture of Adam http://lovabledolls.viewbook.com/adam__head_1?p=1&s=UA-6365581-1#1 resembles my worst date partner. Doll is little bit younger, tanned and without piercings (ears, nose, eyebrow). Maybe that was catalyzed my nightmares, because i was intensively (too often) check new pictures or news about progression of Adam. Also autumn is very agonizing time for me, because worst thing was happened at that time. Autumn is death of the summer. Trees "trying" get happier with vibrant colors but looses their leaves. It is like my fatal date. (I also loose my long hair by my fatal date.) Many years ago, i was remix gloomy version from "Walking in the Air" (from The Snowman movie)...

grenouille

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2010, 11:25:11 AM »
You must be brave for ADAM.

Your seclusion is the worst thing...at home the only thing you do is thinking,sleeping,dreaming.

Negative things are not so "bad"...do you know that? A life with only positive things is terribly annoying and boring for a lot of persons.You seem to be very sensitive to all negative things but in fact they are not so "terrible"...it depends what of course.

Instead of thinking and analizing everything maybe you should do some gardening...touch the earth,feel the wind...be in contact with nature and simple pleasures...eat a tomatoe and hear birds.Your seclusion prevent you to enjoy all these kind of simple pleasures and makes you live in a kind of routine.You don't seem to want pets...yet they make you feel secured and will give you the lively love you should have.They won't judge you.

Adam is not a miracle...he is true true and true and coming soon to you.No doubt that the meeting will be a delicious moment for both.  ;)

AVTH

• Resident
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2010, 03:04:43 PM »
You must be brave for ADAM.

Your seclusion is the worst thing...at home the only thing you do is thinking,sleeping,dreaming.

Negative things are not so "bad"...do you know that? A life with only positive things is terribly annoying and boring for a lot of persons.You seem to be very sensitive to all negative things but in fact they are not so "terrible"...it depends what of course.

Instead of thinking and analizing everything maybe you should do some gardening...touch the earth,feel the wind...be in contact with nature and simple pleasures...eat a tomatoe and hear birds.Your seclusion prevent you to enjoy all these kind of simple pleasures and makes you live in a kind of routine.You don't seem to want pets...yet they make you feel secured and will give you the lively love you should have.They won't judge you.

Adam is not a miracle...he is true true and true and coming soon to you.No doubt that the meeting will be a delicious moment for both.  ;)

I remember about that one important thing... my sensitive nose and scents. I usually doing also sniffing tours near nature places, because i was noticed how much scents of nature alternate by time. June is most impressive month of year. Perfumes of flowers, trees and other plants are stunning. Now i notice outdoor scents of autumn (dew).

Also i was complain many times about defective mineral waters, because i founded odd odours. I got reply that it was result of plastic bottle recycling. Odours was came from previous content of plastic bottles.

I try check and adjust scent of my (new) bedroom. Maybe that have an effect on content of my dreams...

Thanks about that indirect clue :)

belshanar

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2010, 11:16:46 AM »
Changing the scent of a room is something of a simple matter with the plethora of options open to you ranging from scented candles to electric air fresheners.

But if all you want to do is to change the smell without something active like those, that is the tricky part and usually requires the replacement of things.
Dude! Look out for that.......    tree.  That had to hurt.

Sophia - Miss Feb Boy Toy+; Amberly - Lovable Doll B2 (Yvette head) shares a body with Kara (Alicia Head); Ginger -  Sinthetics B1H+ (Celeste Head); Ki - Sinthetics B2D (Alicia head). These two Sinthetics dolls also share Emma (Celeste head), Danielle (Tawney head), Yuki (Kimiko head) and Freja (Willow head) between themselves; Esmeralda - RD Hybrid Samantha Saint Body+++ (Jessica Drake head); Unnamed Passion Doll 163cm with unnamed Penelope and Bambi heads.

AVTH

• Resident
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2010, 12:38:30 PM »
Changing the scent of a room is something of a simple matter with the plethora of options open to you ranging from scented candles to electric air fresheners.

But if all you want to do is to change the smell without something active like those, that is the tricky part and usually requires the replacement of things.

I have collection of essential oils and air fresheners.  ;D And my electrostatic air purifier can partly remove odours by ozone, but that is leaved in my old apartment. Accidentally i used also synthetic "essential oil" and get bad scent by side effect.  :o
Also i try infusion teabag drink (chamomile).

One problem is new furniture's and textiles, because they have strong odour.

Scent manipulation seems help a little to stop nightmares. Last night i saw also shortly dream about Adam when i walked on the forest of my childhood. :P  But that was so surrealistic that Adam looked very confused :-\ Usually my dreams are anyway surrealistic (strange objects, buildings, storyline, creatures, timespace), with bad/nightmares or not...

WiccaNick

• Sr. Resident
  • Desert Hot Springs, CA
« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2010, 04:11:37 PM »
Avth, 

It certainly sounds like you have had some bad experiences in your life.  I really feel for you!  The best thing you can do is to fill the rest of your life with positive experiences so you eventually "crowd out" the negative one's out of your mind.  I read somewhere that the mind tends to imprint more easily bad events and experiences than good/positive ones.  It takes a lot more effort to align yourself with positive people/experiences/surroundings.  But it is very worthwhile!

As far as the dreams and memories of rape/assault...with your Adam---You call the shots!  There is NO WAY for him to rape you.  Most likely, he will be very good for you to work issues out with.  I wish you the very best and I hope we can stay in contact and share pictures of "Our Boys" here on Muscle Beach.

Eachann is SUPPOSED to be ready for me to pick him up (from Knighthorse LLC's studio) on Saturday, August 28th---so, I am waiting on pins & needles!!!!  Your doll is looking FANTASTIC & I can't wait to see how our dolls differ as far as their hair color options, skin-tone and eye colors!  My Boy is going to be much fairer (to look like an Scottish/Irish Bloke!) 

We will soon be able to get MUSCLE BEACH ROCKIN'!!!!

Again, my best wishes for a completely positive doll-experience for you, Avth!!

WiccaNick

WiccaNick

• Sr. Resident
  • Desert Hot Springs, CA
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2010, 07:15:30 PM »
Bad news, everyone! 

I just got word from Matt at LD, that due to the extreme heat/humidity wave we are having here in California, pouring of my doll has been delayed ( :()

I'll let you know when I have more info...

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2010, 07:26:16 PM »

it's Too Hot for a Doll that is gonna be Too Hot too !

Thanks for the update... gonna bee soon now !
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

CHASE-and-BENJAMIN

• Resident
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2010, 07:23:56 PM »
Hey,

Wiccinick and I talked about this situation earlier.

I just keep in the back of my mind that "good things will come to those who wait" :P :P

We know that there is nothing we can do about mother nature, right?

All of the hand-punched hair that Wiccinick and I are asking Matt at LD to perform on our boys will be absolutely STUNNING but it will take time.

I personally want to give Matt time to do work his artistic genius out to its fullest, so I'm OK with the added lead time. Quality over quantity.

These dolls are gonna be SO SWEET!!

Stay posted, I'll be posting pics when BENJAMIN gets home!

LATER

PEACE

WiccaNick

• Sr. Resident
  • Desert Hot Springs, CA
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2010, 10:26:40 PM »
I just felt I had to do a quick post on here...
I saw that the last post (from C&B) was made on August 27th.  It is currently Sept. 28th in the evening. 

Hey,

Wiccinick and I talked about this situation earlier.

I just keep in the back of my mind that "good things will come to those who wait" :P :P

We know that there is nothing we can do about mother nature, right?

All of the hand-punched hair that Wiccinick and I are asking Matt at LD to perform on our boys will be absolutely STUNNING but it will take time.

I personally want to give Matt time to do work his artistic genius out to its fullest, so I'm OK with the added lead time. Quality over quantity.

These dolls are gonna be SO SWEET!!

Stay posted, I'll be posting pics when BENJAMIN gets home!

LATER

PEACE

Well, I'm still waiting and expecting one HELLUVA GOOD THING!!!! :laugh:

WiccaNick

• Sr. Resident
  • Desert Hot Springs, CA
« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2010, 06:08:24 PM »
Matt painting Eachann!!!