Author Topic: Santa baby - Andy wishes everyone a happy thanksgiving  (Read 239 times)

akira-fan

• Resident
Santa baby - Andy wishes everyone a happy thanksgiving
« on: November 22, 2017, 04:17:06 PM »
Haven't posted any pictures in a while, so I'll just get these clean shots out of the way first. I can upload the rest AFTER Thanksgiving because I'm a tease I can only upload 5 files at once.

monitorep

• New Resident
    • Comic Books In The Media
Re: Santa baby - Andy wishes everyone a happy thanksgiving
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 05:57:17 PM »
Oh Andy look cute in his outfit and James not wants a Santa hat... :laugh:
Love Comics, Action Figures, Skinny Boys/Men & James Donghai

akira-fan

• Resident
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2017, 06:32:51 PM »
Oh Andy look cute in his outfit and James not wants a Santa hat... :laugh:

Holy crap! This is the first time the "quote" feature has worked for me in a while.  :o

Anyway, I do have a spare. I love it, and it looks great on me, 8) but it gives me a headache wearing it longer than 10 minutes.  ???

What I want for Christmas is a doll I can lift easier and can stand on its own so I can dress (and undress ;D ) him easier... though I might settle for someone who could help me do that. If he wasn't such a pain to dress, I'd put a special outfit on him for my birthday, :-* but this will do for now.  ::)

Speaking of undressing, I think "James" has become a bad influence on "Andy." :scold: As soon as I stopped shooting his head, he immediately wanted to show off his abs and cock. ;D I'll post the naughty pics sometime after Turkey Day. :whistle:

Servus :wavie:

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2017, 07:23:22 PM »
Happy Thanksgiving, Akira and Andy.
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

crazycajun

• Sr. Resident
  • Making the World a Doll friendlier Place!
    • MissAtleur
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2017, 09:32:47 PM »
And a very HAPPY thanksgiving to you too Andy, and to akira-fan!  Oh, and to EVERYONE! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
CrazyCajun and the Girls!

akira-fan

• Resident
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2017, 02:55:24 PM »
Not Thanksgiving related, but I think someone did some Black Friday shopping today. ;D I wonder what could be in those tight shorts... ::)

Not sure if I should post the remainder of his X-mas pics in a new album/thread or not. Also, I think this is the first meme(or whatever ODC people call these ???) I made for him 8)

violette_22

• New Resident
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2017, 04:32:34 PM »
What a cutie!!!!!! Nice to see some hot dudes!!!

akira-fan

• Resident
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2017, 08:08:39 PM »
What a cutie!!!!!! Nice to see some hot dudes!!!

Thank you. You have no idea how much people liking my pictures means to me.  :)

violette_22

• New Resident
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2017, 09:07:46 AM »
He is certainly very, very hansom. The first thing I notice about Andy is his beautiful face and gorgeous blond hair. I checked your album, and the second thing I noticed about Andy is the package he has there.... in his shorts! Looks like someone is very excited about playing Santa! I hope for us all, we've been good boys and girls this year!!!! ;)

akira-fan

• Resident
Re: Santa baby - Andy wishes you a happy holiday weekend
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2017, 12:02:06 PM »
Actually at just over 5 inches, he's the smallest "package" of any male doll on this forum :-[ (with the exception of "Hunter," but MemoryEmily doesn't seem to be around anymore :( ) - BowmanC's "Aaron" is about 10" and so is Monitorep's "James." The Akira I ordered was 7" and I'm not sure what size "Cailan" is, but the smallest size Sin sells is 6" if I recall so DS's "large" dildo is the smallest in the industry :-[ (believe me, I asked John for a larger dildo, but "the best they had" was 5"). That's why I tend to focus on his FACE in my gallery :P as his package doesn't look quite as impressive when it's unwrapped. :laugh:

I was toying last night if I should post the nude or just the covered shots of him (those shorts were nearly impossible to get on him >:(). Three of them ended up being too blurry to use (which interestingly enough gives the illusion of "movement" - especially how my flash reflected off the imperfections in his silicone :o ).

Anyway, I'll post the rest of my photos next week. It's my birthday (dec 1st), but you're the ones getting the gifts. ;D