Author Topic: Wearable silicone baby bump review  (Read 457 times)

j.biv

• Resident
Re: Wearable silicone baby bump review
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2017, 01:31:43 AM »
Have to admit, I have a thing for preggos, so I find this very sexy. And no, that is not a bad thing.

I figured it out one day thusly. I love the wonderful, womanly curves and you can't get more feminine than a baby bump.

Not sure this would look right on Daphne, but I will keep it in mind for her big sister. I was torn between larger breasts or a preggo doll. This would give me both.

Good find and thanks for the info.

Jeb

Stephanie Doll

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2017, 07:57:58 PM »
Thanks for this post.

My man will probably cheap out and get something cheaper.

While he doesn't have a fetish for expecting women there's always something romantic about an expecting couple cuddling.

Doc Brown

• Sr. Resident
  • Old enough to play with dolls
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2017, 10:24:10 PM »

Doc Brown:  Absolutely 100% not!  :D

Thanks Ceej, I was a little worried for a moment because... THAT'S REALLY HOT!!!  :drool: :redhead: :ceej:

j.biv

• Resident
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2017, 12:19:25 AM »
Doh! I can't get this, it's silicone. All my girls will be TPE so when they get tangled up in bed with me, I don't wake up in a pool of melted Daphne.

Did you happen to find any in TPE?

Jeb

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2017, 07:11:05 AM »
Violette_22:  Thank-you Violette, its a lot harder than I thought...I think I know now why pregnant women often get their bellies touched. By strangers even.

Camp:  LOL!!  :cheers:

tj_foxx:  Thanks  :)

j.biv: 
Yes, your right, that's about as feminine as one can possibly get! :)  When I looked at the different kinds out there, I did look to see if any were made of TPE and was surprised I didn't see any. Keep looking though, something may come a long. TPE is a fairly new material to the industry, where as silicone's been around for quite a while and its properties are well known. One idea you could try if you really wanted one....Get one in silicone and go to the fabric store and get a piece of similar colored spandex. Glue the spandex down to the entire back of the prosthetic to act as a barrier. Trim the edges to fit leaving just a little, maybe 1/16" or so overhang to be sure there will be no contact with your doll. The edges of the prosthetic aren't feathered so it won,t look a whole lot worse. Its not a perfect solution and may be risky, but if its used only while your around and watching, it might be a workable solution.

Doc Brown:  I agree :thumb:
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Hollywu

• New Resident
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2017, 06:35:21 PM »
She looks super! Ironically, we have a very special delivery coming, likely after Christmas. Rari and I are very excited. We didn't get the wearable baby bump but we kind of made due with some towels. We sort of blew our "baby bump wad" on our twins. LOL! Right now we just want them to arrive safely.

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Town Drunk.
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2017, 08:41:35 PM »
8-10 months!!   :o   her bellybutton should have popped by n ;D >:(ow  :laugh:

Well the first one is usually late anyway.   ;D 
Humble servant of CJ's Harem .

If the Ladies don't find you handsome... Get a doll.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2017, 07:22:38 AM »
Thanks Hollywu, but there's nothing wrong with towels. Infact you have better control of the size and shape with towels.

I have to admit after a few weeks of trial, I'm not 100% pleased with the shape of the silicone baby bump. It is a little flatter than I think it should be and the bottom hangs over more than I think it should. As I mentioned earlier, I think it looks best when Sandy is facing directly towards me and in all fairness it actually looks quite nice that way. It still looks reasonable when she's facing a little off to the side (as in the pic I posted), but if she's facing any further to the side or in profile or close to it, or from underneath or any combination of those the shape looks too much like a beer gut.  I tried folding a small cloth and stuffing it behind, with limited improvement. So I think this will be limited to a few front on glamour shots and for play.

Hollywu, I look forward to seeing what your special delivery will be :)

"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

tealeaf

• New Resident
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2017, 08:51:43 PM »
The rest of the design isn't, but where it sits almost looks like it's upside down as far as placement compared to band, odd. If you don't use it that much on her you can always see how it looks on you though :P I'm sure that would be an interesting picture.