Author Topic: Climax 100cm +++ Huge boob & Huge butt crowd fund project  (Read 319 times)

FlashGordoll

• Sr. Resident
  • She ain't heavy she's just rubber
Climax 100cm +++ Huge boob & Huge butt crowd fund project
« on: November 30, 2017, 08:41:15 AM »
If anyone here is interested in something very very unique and fun there is a Climax Doll crowd funding project currently happening here: http://www.climax-doll.com/crowdfunding-deposit-prepaid_p0067.html

The new proposed huge butt and boobs 100cm +++ requires only a $50 deposit now to get on the list and the balance once the mold has been made.  The introductory price only lasts for so much and after this chance has gone the price will go up a lot more after, so this is a good opportunity to get this mini BBW goddess at a very low price.

This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting a mini BBW doll the likes of which have never been seen before!

Since she has not been made yet we've done a rough photo edit of the advanced rear end of what we want:

If you're interested and know robbyd (TDF and ODC member) http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=4183 please let him know as its his idea. ;)

I've paid a deposit myself and I'm backing this project because I think this doll will be great fun to have and something completely different from the norm. ;D

FlashGordoll

• Sr. Resident
Re: Climax 100cm +++ Huge boob & Huge butt crowd fund project
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 03:28:05 PM »
ONLY 2 PLACES LEFT! :o

The quota was lowered to 20 so ignore what it says on the crowd funding page.

FlashGordoll

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2017, 06:55:58 AM »
Just 1 place left to get it to production.. :P

A video demonstration of the original Una's boobs is here: https://player.vimeo.com/video/239932804

The proposed doll project will be the same with the exception of a huge jiggly juicy butt. :whistle:

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2017, 09:34:08 AM »
Good luck with the project !

I'd be curious what it eventually weighs in at...  :o
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

FlashGordoll

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2017, 10:48:09 AM »
Cheers Camp  ;)

Well we've just hit the 20 deposits mark, just waiting to get some news from the organiser.

The original version (without the huge butt) apparently weighs 23 KG.  The boobs are hollow and filled with cotton to save some weight, the butt on this new doll is supposed to be having the same tech to help cut down weight, I'm hoping for 26 KG... ish.  Good job she's only 105 cm tall. :whistle:
And I think this doll breaks a record - she's the only doll who's breast size exceeds her height! ;D

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2017, 11:40:15 AM »
Not that you will probably need it or want to, just try and get any clothes to fit her ........ :laugh:

Personally I think the whole concept is blaaah , but then I am an old git ! :facepalm:
for album click the pic

FlashGordoll

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2017, 11:50:52 AM »
Its not for everyone Ray that's for sure.  :laugh:

I've already got a super realistic doll/s and wanted something totally opposite for the sheer fun of it.  And yep clothes to fit this doll are going to be a challenge. :whistle:

FlashGordoll

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2017, 05:09:02 PM »
The project has got the go ahead so the manufacturing of the plug will be starting taking place possibly next week. ;D

Apparently there are still some places left if anyone is interested, I'm unsure... possibly either another 5 places or until manufacturing starts.  So if anyone want's one of these mini BBW goddesses at a special price they'd better hurry up. :whistle:

I've already named mine Wendy Wangers.. :laugh:
Hopefully she'll look similar to this:

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2017, 05:33:10 AM »

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The ultimate fantasy cartoon babe, in a funny way I quite fancy her , what huge wobbly fun she will be at playtime....and in tpe it really will wobble!
for album click the pic

FlashGordoll

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2017, 07:30:59 AM »
I think she will be ENORMOUS FUN!  Baby oil rub downs and vaseline treatments are going to be...  :drool:

She will be my first TPE girl so I'm looking forward to it. ;)