Author Topic: Introducing Kara - A JY 166 doll  (Read 280 times)

JohnConnor

• Sr. Resident
  • Artificial women are HOT!
Introducing Kara - A JY 166 doll
« on: December 05, 2017, 09:47:36 AM »
As some of you know I went through a bit of a rough transition with life, but now I'm trying to ease my way back into one of my favorite hobbies again.  So I got a new doll!  I have photos, but I need to transfer them to the PC, then the ODC gallery, then link them...and I'm lazy.  But I'll get them up.

Here are the details of my order:
A Flora doll, the JY 166 muscle girl.  The site has recently gone through a major overhaul and the names have changed.  Also the photos and links Annie had posted back in February 2017 no longer work.   :'(
The Flora head is now on Bambi:  https://www.unique-dolls.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=40_114_123&products_id=959
And the Kira head is now called Crocker:  https://www.unique-dolls.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=40_114_123&products_id=960
Anyway, here are the details of my original order:

1. Flora head and doll just like in the photos (wig, head, make up)
2. Skin Tone:  Tan
3. Eyes:  Blue
4. Fingernails:  Natural
5. Vagina:  Insert
6. Pubic Hair:  None
7. Foot Style:  Regular

And the Kira head:  tan skin (same as Flora 's), blue eyes and wig 11, make up as photo shows.

Ordering Process:
Annie was great to work with.  She even through in a hanging hook as a gift.  I started talking with her about getting a new doll on 16 June this year.  I placed my order on 19 June.  Kara was born on 23 June, and was shipped on 24 June.  Finally she arrived on 30 June.  The whole process was very quick.  Also, Annie got me a custom wig (the wig I wanted from the photo set had recently been discontinued).  So the whole process was very quick.

What I got:
I got the very doll I wanted, and she is gorgeous! However the Kira head didn't really match what I saw on the web site.  Still a great face, just looked different.  Also her nipples got smooshed in shipping.  I had hoped they would decompress after a few days, but even now after 6 months they seems permanently stuck.  There were a few other shipping marks, but they went away after a day or so.  So she has permanent flat nipples.   ???

After Thoughts
Cons:
1.  However sexy she it, she is a bit tall (for maneuvering purposes) at 5'6", and on the heavy side at just over 71 lbs.  I haven't weighed her myself, but that seems pretty close.  Since she is a sport doll, this weight makes her a bit unwieldy.
2.  The tan skin is great, however the blonde hair seems a bit out of place.  This is my mistake, since Annie did recommend against it.
3.  The breasts are a bit too large for me.  On a smaller doll they might have seemed fine, but on such a large doll they are really big.  This is a personal preference, I'm more of a B-C cup guy anyway.
4.  The arms didn't seem to have the definition I saw on the photos.
5.  The usual neck bend.  I always see this when the doll isn't supported above the shoulders well enough to protect the neck and it always ends up bent badly.  Fortunately both times I've seen this it bent right back.  But I'm nervous that some day it won't.
Pros:
1.  Fast and courteous service.  Annie was great, and I intend to order all my future TPE dolls through her.
2.  Inexpensive.  TPE is certainly cheaper than silicone, but Annie always works with me on getting a good price and it's appreciated.
3.  Sexy legs!  I wouldn't really call this body a muscle girl.  She's really just athletic.  And this is the first doll (that I know) to have realistic looking legs.
4.  The closed eyes really work on her face!  I wasn't sure if they would, but they looked good in the photos.  But her expression isn't one of sleep, but of subtle pleasure.  WOW!   :drool:
5.  Other than the nipple issue (and the usual neck bend you get with a cardboard box), the rest of Kara was nearly mummified in packaging, so she arrived well protected.

I've also learned that a good size for a sport doll is about 148 cm and under 60 lbs.  But that's just me.
>John Connor
-----------------------------------------
Allison is a Boy Toy body 1, Autumn, born in February 2011, our anniversary is March 7th 2011
Farah is a Sinthetics B1B, Celeste, born on April 1st 2013, our anniversary is June 21st 2013
Jennifer 8 is a YL Doll 148 cm, Jennifer/Viola, born on December 7th 2014, our anniversary is December 11th 2014
Kara is a JY Doll 166 cm (Flora with Kira head), born on 23 June 2017, our anniversary is 30 June 2017

SimonDC

• Resident
Re: Introducing Kara - A JY 166 doll
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 10:09:53 AM »
John - GORGEOUS doll!  I've had my eye on this exact girl and I appreciate you sharing your initial thoughts.  Those legs...  :drool:

I hope your new girl helps with the life transition.  Looks like she's up for the challenge (and fun).  Let us know her name, once she tells you.  ;)

Have a great Holiday--and enjoy your Honeymoon!  :whistle:

SimonDC & Alexis

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2017, 12:46:49 PM »
Welcome back JohnConnor !

Glad to see you again.
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2017, 02:11:34 PM »
Congratulations!

I look forward to seeing her pics :)
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2017, 04:02:08 PM »
JohnConnor,

Both Flora (Bambi) and Kira (Crocker) are quite lovely! These two should be able to help you forget the pains of the past, and start building new memories!

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
"Like a bolt out of the blue
 Fate steps in and sees you through
 When you wish upon a star
 Your dreams come true"

Cliff Edwards as Jiminy Cricket (1940)

Trixie and Dixie are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
see my gallery for their pictures

Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2017, 04:00:29 AM »
Welcome back ,your new doll sounds great, a very thorough revue.

TPE dolls certainly have come a long way in a very short space of time
for album click the pic

Feguro

• Resident
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2017, 09:44:38 AM »
Congrats to your choice. I've the same as you know.
Wish you lot of good times with her.

To bad to read this with her nipples.

I had nearly the same situation about the Kira/Crocker head. The head of the original order is so wonderful looking that I've ordered 2 seconds. I've maked a test and ordered from 2 different places than the origonal order. The received heads looks good, but only one of them looks near (not exact) the original body/head order and it has a different skin color.

My one seemes about 41kg. Since a few weeks I'm able to mess the weight. I'll do that in the next days/weeks. For me: I wished she weights about lesser/equal 35 kg, that seems my max weight I'm able to lift with no worries about my health.
Sinthetics - Body 1H Celeste, YL 150 160, 140, JY 166 156, 161