Author Topic: TV opportunity for doll lifestyle/hobbyist Australia  (Read 124 times)

AnneBoleyn

• New Resident
TV opportunity for doll lifestyle/hobbyist Australia
« on: December 08, 2017, 09:32:03 PM »
Hi - I'm in Australia, and over the last few years, as many people on this site would be aware, I've been researching doll culture, and have published a paper on this topic plus given some interviews. Recently a TV producer for the program "The Project" got in touch with me to ask if I was aware of any Australian doll lifestylers/hobbyists who would be willing to appear on this program. As Australians who read this would  be aware, The Project is a a forum-discussion show, with segments on topical issues, etc, and it's on at 7.30 pm, so please be assured there would not be a salacious focus.

If anyone is interested or wants to know more, please feel free to ask questions in this thread. If you want to check out my "bona fides" please email me at the address I have provided in my profile and I'll tell you whatever you wish to know. :)

I think this could be a positive thing for doll owners in Australia, although I do appreciate that the media has not always treat the world of doll love/ lifestyle very kindly. But if any potential candidates have anxieties about that sort of thing, I would refer you to the producer with whom I'm in contact and she would tell you more.

btw it's nice to be back and thank goodness my arthritis is in remission!

Julian

• New Resident
    • My E-Commerce Web..
Re: TV opportunity for doll lifestyle/hobbyist Australia
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2017, 10:58:40 AM »
How Much Pay?

Doc Brown

• Sr. Resident
  • Old enough to play with dolls
Re: TV opportunity for doll lifestyle/hobbyist Australia
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2017, 11:14:30 AM »

btw it's nice to be back and thank goodness my arthritis is in remission!

Having a wife with Fibromyalgia, I know how bad this can get.
I am happy to hear you are getting some relief  :thumb: