Author Topic: Another Reason I Prefer Dolls  (Read 161 times)

Baby Ammie

• New Resident
Re: Another Reason I Prefer Dolls
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 08:15:48 PM »
wow didn't know grabbing someones love handles was sexually assult ...

oleesheetmon

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2017, 09:51:49 PM »

Was back in the early 2000's when I worked for a corporation that required some intense training about all this.  "Sexual Harassment" seems to have an evolving definition over time, but learning about this from a cast of attorneys back then was a real eye opener.  We were told to NEVER say a woman looks nice in that dress or that outfit.  The closest to that we could safely say is "that color looks good on you."

Telling a joke was taught as another risk.  If there is anything in that joke that could possibly be interpreted as demeaning, harassing, sexist, offensive or whatever, that could be a real problem.  If not a problem then, someone could decide years later this joke pissed them off and will then come back to bite you in the ass.

Sexual Harassment can be a mere matter of looking a woman over from head to toe as many of us instinctively do.... In fact many of us believe we're hardwired to do that - we can't help it.   That's my mindset anyway.

I guess the most troubling part of all this is even if you've done nothing at all and someone says you did, that could also be a problem.

It was shortly after all this when I decided dolls were a much better choice... I can tell her dirty jokes, cop a feel anytime I want, drop trou and walk around naked in front of her and there's never a problem!  She just sits there looking beautiful as if beckoning me to do it again.

I used to listen to Tom Leykis on the radio - lots of talk about women and fun to hear.  Leykis said he refuses to even acknowledge women in the workplace for fear of what may happen.  What the hell has this world come to?

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2017, 10:39:25 PM »
     I have no problem telling an attractive woman that she is so, if the occasion calls for it. I would also comment, publicly or privately, on her clothing, hair, or her personal tastes if the conversation goes that way. If she or another woman takes umbrage at my remarks, and decides to drag me into court, she will not get much.

That being said, I do avoid situations where something might trigger a fear or anger response in a woman. In the wake of the Harvey Weinstein fiasco, I will not speak to the new secretary here in apartment building with the office door closed. The last time I was there I stayed in the office doorway.

I have long been an advocate of women's rights (equal pay for equal work), and women's health concerns. I support the Susan G. Komen organization and the local chapter of the Ovarian Cancer Connection. Roughly half of the people that I see at our local events are men.

Sooner or later this ruckus will settle down. The only lasting effect is that women will receive the respect that they deserve, and men will be more careful about what they do and say to them. For the sake of my two daughters and my granddaughter, I certainly hope so.

:thumb: :police: :thumb:
"Like a bolt out of the blue
 Fate steps in and sees you through
 When you wish upon a star
 Your dreams come true"

Cliff Edwards as Jiminy Cricket (1940)

Trixie and Dixie are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
see my gallery for their pictures

Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4

Szalinski

• Sr. Resident
  • Reality is for those with no imagination.
    • Chris'Z Corner
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2017, 08:23:46 AM »
Well on the good side, the recent sexual harassment craze these days has actually made it very simple;

Touch nothing.
Say nothing.
Look at nothing.
Heaven help me, I have been dating a real human female.
.........And enjoying it!

My cross country bike ride | Flickr albums for my dolls

Begog

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2017, 08:47:52 AM »
We all had to go through "Zero Tolerance" training where I work, very similar to Olee's. No matter how good of an employee you are, if one woman screams harassment, there's a good chance you'll be gone. Seems like this is only getting worse. We are probably going to get another round.  ::)