Author Topic: Introducing ... Sophie (Mechadoll) (Sophie)  (Read 645 times)

litlluvr

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
Re: Introducing ... Sophie (Mechadoll) (Sophie)
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2017, 10:34:27 PM »
Someone's going to have a nice Christmas !!  :D

Congrats Nova !

Take care. litlluvr, Yoshe, Amiko, Marla, and Michiko.

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2017, 05:06:36 AM »
Sultan Nova-1 adds another concubine to his Harem.... :laugh:

Looks a big lump of fun, you're going to be busy in the Christmas holiday   
for album click the pic

balc

• Resident
  • Thnx M&B
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2017, 09:35:06 AM »
Beautiful doll! She is soooooooo sexy- can't wait to see more of this lovely!

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2017, 10:34:26 AM »
Congratulations Nova  :fireworks:

She looks very beautiful  :) I'm looking forward for more pictures and down the road for a review . . .

Thanks Dr.Johns!!!  :D As for more pics and a review.... They are soon to come!!  :D

Nova-1,

Nice introduction! The red cape is a nice touch. Does it come with a hood? Will her name be Sophie, or will you choose another? "Blondes have more fun!" You will have a lot of fun with this blonde!

:) :) :)

Hey Thanks Noq!! Yes indeed! That is definitely a hooded cape..   :D  As for her name?  Yup, Sophie it is!!!  ;)   Well that's what name she told me when we first met last Saturday..  Seems like a good fit for her.. So I ran with it...  8)

Congrats Nova.

Hips, lips and fingertips....

And an awesome rack.  :drool:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

You have a way with words my friend!! Thanks Camp....

Quite the Christmas present you bought yourself  :drool: Congraulations. Time to bust out the  :redhead: wig  :whistle:

Oh, I can just imagine receiving one of these in my sex crazed teens for Christmas.. Hell I got one in my sex crazed forties so what's the difference..   :D  LOL!!  Thanks Buddy!! Oh by the way... I don't know who put this in my head..  But now I'm super curious to see how Sophie would look as a sexy :redhead:  :whistle: Go figure!!! 

Someone's going to have a nice Christmas !!  :D

Congrats Nova !

Take care. litlluvr, Yoshe, Amiko, Marla, and Michiko.

It's defiantly starting off to be an amazing one for sure!! 

Thanks LL!!!

Sultan Nova-1 adds another concubine to his Harem.... :laugh:

Looks a big lump of fun, you're going to be busy in the Christmas holiday

Hey thanks Ray! But are you referring to being busy getting busy...  :whistle: If so,,, YES!!! I'm going to be really busy!!   :drool: :drool:

Do Not Disturb the Sultan!!!  I'm busy!!!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Beautiful doll! She is soooooooo sexy- can't wait to see more of this lovely!

Thanks Buddy!! Not to worry my friend.. More pics will be coming soon... Very Soon!!!!  :D

DOLLS + LINGERIE = ONE HECK OF A GOOD TIME!!!!

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2017, 11:31:22 AM »
She's Very beautiful Nova :)

Congratulations and Merry Christmas you two :)
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2017, 06:38:05 PM »
Sophie's Christmas Miracle....

You've all heard the famous holiday story of Frosty the Snowman.. But have you heard the one about Sophie's Christmas Miracle?  Well, much like Frosty this story is about how Sophie came to be..   It all started a few weeks ago when a Mechadoll Pussy / Booby started appearing on my bed..  The first occurrence happened shortly after I got home from work one day..  And since it has been showing up day after day in a different orientations...  Some days the vagina side would be showing.. While others it was displayed showing the Booby side.. 

On the sixth day things were about to change... The Pussy / Booby reappeared once again.  But this time there was a letter included.. Within that letter was a poem..  From that point on the Pussy / Booby appeared just as before.. But now wrapped in a cute holiday bikini..  I soon learned that the poem included was a clue as to what was yet to come.. 

Poem:
Her means of seduction
isn't complete nakedness;
it is the enticing way
her alluring body
gracefully sashays
toward me while barely
covered in delightfully
silken lingerie, for it
allows me to savor sweet
thoughts of the delicious
candy I am about to unwrap.

Day after day the Pussy / Booby continued to bless me with it's appearance..  Always displayed with either the vagina or booby side showing..  And wrapped in the same sexy two piece bikini.  But on the eleventh day another change was set to unfold. As I received another letter with a poem..  However this time it was personally signed with a note at the end saying I'll see you soon... 

Poem
I know the spot that makes you hot
I'll push those buttons Until all of a sudden
You explode with pleasure that cannot be measured
That's it Baby, let me drive you crazy Give you what you need
Your passion I'll feed Until you are sated and damn elated Yes,
I know the spot and I'll connect the dots It's you and me
Connected and complete Hitting the spot

Sophie: See you soon baby!!!!

XOXOX

Sophie

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2017, 06:40:38 PM »
The twelfth day seemed to start of quite normal.. I went to work as I usually do. But when I got home I noticed something was a bit different.. As I approached the front door I saw a note that was once again addressed from Sophie..  The note was an invitation to come and join her in the bedroom.. My heart started to pound faster and faster as my mind started wonder.. What would I find when I enter the bedroom..  I still didn't know what this Sophie was going to be.. But every clue to this point has been pretty pleasant and quite Christmassy.  So I didn't think I had to worry about Sophie being a demon, Witch or Vampire.. LOL!

After reading the note I entered the house and made my way down the hallway toward the bedroom.. I then stood in the hallway outside the bedroom doorway for a bit.. My hand was on the door knob trembling form the anticipation..  I then took a deep breath, turned the door knob and swung the door open.. As the bed started to come into sight I quickly looked downward afraid to see what I might find..  I then heard a sweet voice of a female coming from the bed just in front of me...  Hi! You must be Nova!! I'm Sophie.. The sweet tone of such a beautiful voice encouraged me look up and have my first gander at Sophie..  Oh my!!  What a beauty!! To my surprise Sophie was no longer this Pussy / Booby toy.. She was now a full sized woman.. And what a woman she is!!  She was wearing a red hooded cloak that had white trim.. And underneath she had on the very same  holiday bikini that kept appearing with the Pussy / Booby.. And boy does she fill that bikini out nicely.. As I stood there studying her I quickly started noticing all of her features..  She's got beautiful blue eyes and Gorgeous long blonde hair with some dark highlights.. Oh yeah and that rack!!! She's got quite the bust too.. Sporting a handful of Double-D mountains of joy...  Very nice!!

As I sat admiring her total package for a bit.. I noticed Sophie was looking up at me with a gratifying smile on her face.  she then began to ask: Do you like my breast? If you do then you haven't seen anything yet.. She then reached behind her back and untied the top that was covering her huge breast.. As the top sprung loose her boobies bounced out of captivity right before my eyes... Once again she looked into my eyes and smiled.. She seemed to be really enjoying every part of this unwrapping process..  And at one instant she actually caught me staring at her breast with great temptation.. But unfortunately I was just to nervous to put any kind of moves on her. Honestly I was extremely afraid of completely creeping her out and losing her.. As we sat there on the bed glazing into each others eyes.. Sophie finally couldn't take it anymore and decided to break the ice.. She then reached down and grabbing my hands.. And with a swift action she brought my hands up to her breast and pressed them against herself.   Her Brest are so large that my hands just barley covered them..  At that moment my total emotions went in 20 different directions..  I could feel my shaft throbbing in my pants..  The force was so intense that it felt like I was about to explode!!!    OMG!! those breast are like a dream..  To be honest I've only held the breast of a real woman once or twice in my lifetime.. And those breast on Sophie are very close to what I remember..   Possibly even better..

After playing with her breast for a bit.. I noticed Sophie was looking back into my eyes.. She then told me to try and hold out for as long as I can... Because the best is yet to come..  She then reached down with both hands and grabbed each side of the bikini bottoms which she was still wearing..  And with a shimmy of her body and a quick tug the bikini bottom slide away from her hips and down her legs..  She then curled up one side of lips and giving me a little smirk.. As she placed both hands on her knees and slowly spread her legs open.. Exposing her total package to me....   Oh my!! Now, I have heard many times that Mechadolls have some of the nicest looking vagina's in the doll industry.. And based on Sophie's G-spot I can see why..  She looks very realistic... And her pussy reacts much like it does on a real girls when you rub your fingers over it or spread her opening apart..  Very sexy!! Anyways I'll get more on the rest of this including how sex is with her in a review.. But for now lets see some pictures!!!

Formally introducing my newest lovely Lady

Sophie!!!!

Sophie: Now you all didn't really think that I was just a Pussy/Booby before all this did you...  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh! Sophie did have another poem for me which she told me that first day we actually met..

Poem:
Kiss me under the mistletoe   
Kiss me until I can’t think
Kiss me so sweetly, I curve at the top
like a candy cane wrapped in red streaks
Lay me down under the Christmas tree
Lay me down under the lights
Lay me down gently among all the gifts
Tie ribbons around my wrists, tight
Touch me under my holiday best
Touch me in places divine
Touch me, unwrap me, hold me, entrance me
in our cozy bed scented with pine
Make love to me under the angels
Make love to me under the star   
Make love under ornaments jeweled and bright
with passion this Christmas Eve hour
Fall asleep with me under a satin throw
Fall asleep with me naked and flushed
Fall asleep as we dream about pleasure and joy
after whispering love, voices hushed

As you all can see.. Sophie is quite the poet...  :D

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

balc

• Resident
  • Thnx M&B
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2017, 09:11:07 PM »
What great pics and such a fun story! The lighting and everything is just beautiful- but how can you lose with such a gorgeous doll?

What a lucky guy Nova and such a great holiday treat- Thanks!

ttnlbtpd

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2017, 09:23:19 PM »
Lovely doll. MD titties are just the best.
Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!
Gallery: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=12735

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2017, 04:12:25 AM »
You and your harem photos always go that extra mile in set dressing and Sophie really sets off this photo session

Absolutely gorgeous, you're in for a great Christmas  :thumb:
for album click the pic

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2017, 07:32:34 AM »
What a fun story :)
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2017, 03:29:22 PM »
What great pics and such a fun story! The lighting and everything is just beautiful- but how can you lose with such a gorgeous doll?

What a lucky guy Nova and such a great holiday treat- Thanks!

Hey thanks Balc!!  Yeah I pretty much went back my roots of using the DSLR instead of my cell phone to take these pictures..  And also I went back to my traditional set decorating method too.  Which is pretty much the way I like to do things!!! 

Lovely doll. MD titties are just the best.

Yup! I totally agree...  :D Thanks TT!!

You and your harem photos always go that extra mile in set dressing and Sophie really sets of this photo session

Absolutely gorgeous, you're in for a great Christmas  :thumb:

Hey thanks for that really nice complement Ray!! It's quite gratifying to see people commenting about the setting also.. It's nice to hear because it does take a lot of work and thought setting up a backdrop for each photo shoot.. But compared to other background setting I've done.. This one was actually pretty basic and simple to do.. The hardest part of this last one was trying to figure out what to put on the tall dresser.. Those presents were actually a last minute find in storage...  Which filled the space quite nicely..  Thanks again buddy!!

What a fun story :)

Thanks Ceej! It was a fun story to tell.. However I wasn't really all that pleased with the last part of it.. But I think it's much better now..  :)

Feguro

• Resident
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2017, 03:39:24 PM »
Funny story and
wonderful pictures.
What a wonderful christmas present.

Sinthetics - Body 1H Celeste, YL 150 160, 140, JY 166 156, 161

KarmaMusic

• Resident
  • Infatuated with dolls, the best eye candy!
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2017, 11:19:27 PM »
congrats Nova-1 on your Sophie, welcome to the tit squeeze daily addiction club they are so inviting.  :drool:
love the outfit very xmas sexy!!
Making music with a harem of Fourteen dolls!
KarmaMusic

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2017, 02:43:13 PM »
Funny story and
wonderful pictures.
What a wonderful christmas present.

Thanks Feguro!! Glad you like the pics and the story..

congrats Nova-1 on your Sophie, welcome to the tit squeeze daily addiction club they are so inviting.  :drool:
love the outfit very xmas sexy!!

LOL! Thanks Karma!! I now know what you mean my friend..  I defiantly can't leave Sophie's delicious Mellon's alone..   :drool:  :thumb: