Author Topic: Introducing ... Sophie (Mechadoll) (Sophie)  (Read 685 times)

j.biv

• Resident
Re: Introducing ... Sophie (Mechadoll) (Sophie)
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2017, 11:48:52 PM »
WOW, Nova! An amazing, delicious looking woman you've hooked up with. I'm surprised you had enough time for the great picture story. I'm not sure I could have left her alone for that long in the first month.

Jeb

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2017, 12:35:26 PM »
WOW, Nova! An amazing, delicious looking woman you've hooked up with. I'm surprised you had enough time for the great picture story. I'm not sure I could have left her alone for that long in the first month.

Jeb

Hey thanks Jeb!!  Yeah I was quite surprised too!! LOL!!  It's definitely hard to get anything done around there..  She sure keeps me captivated!!  :D
DOLLS + LINGERIE = ONE HECK OF A GOOD TIME!!!!

L3ft Nut

• Sr. Resident
    • Vanelope Taylor
« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2017, 02:48:02 PM »
WOW... SHe is amazing!! What an amazing Christmas present to yourself!! she is going to kill your bank account!! loool

Congrats Brother!

L3fty
Dollin' for Lyfe!

Once you go Doll, you want to collect them all!!

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2018, 10:38:13 AM »
Hey Thanks Lefty.... Yup, She was indeed an amazing Christmas present.. :D  And I just love it when new dolls arrive during the holidays..  Defiantly made mine little more extra special!!   ^-^  As for her breaking the bank...  Well if I had to eat roman for the next six months to recuperate.. Then she was totally worth it...  The last few weeks with her has been nothing short of amazing..  And I can't wait to get more pictures done of her to share with you all..  :thumb: Thanks again buddy!!!  :)
DOLLS + LINGERIE = ONE HECK OF A GOOD TIME!!!!