Author Topic: Why Why Why  (Read 272 times)

BootyCallDolls

• New Resident
Why Why Why
« on: December 23, 2017, 08:45:08 PM »
I could not post under a topic that was locked, but I will set the record straight.
When I see vendors using pictures of WM dolls and selling for less than my price, it is a clue something is not quite right.
Yes, I pay a small fortune to be TDF vendor, but I guarantee you all I would not find TDF vendors selling fake dolls.
I found one in less than ten minutes here.
Nothing against ODC. 
I am smart enough to realize that there are legit vendors outside of TDF.
I do not expect ODC to verify with WM dolls, Z one, et al  if certain vendors get dolls from them
Out from here!
BCD

ORdoll

• New Resident
    • OR Doll -- Oriental Rose
Re: Why Why Why
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2017, 02:39:57 PM »
Jeff - you are one of important vendors of doll world because you know what you doing and you supply what say you do.

Oh yes - we see too recent post vendor sell dolls impossible cheap. You right for point this out.

Warning about fake or low quality doll why sometime I post and get into trouble, but it important for people to get genuine doll, not buy cheap doll with risk quality.

Many people tempted by cheap doll buy doll and with bad experience never want buy another. Bad dolls are bad for enthuse.

Often fake doll have missing skeleton function - wrists not rotate, hands hinge on wire not with hinge and wire breaks, bad adjustment of joint tight. With new skeleton more hinge, more adjustment for make in factory, low price often bad done.

Our main business is Japan market. This why our TPE doll achieve high quality - they must perfect for Japan market.

Buying OR doll through Jeff is safe. We like work with Jeff because he ensure people get genuine doll.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

Best regards,

Joyce
email Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or ODC PM
SPECIAL 166 fine figure doll and some heads through Forum only
Please remind me of your Forum username when you order or email. If you order through a vendor, email me so that I can ensure the doll you receive originates from me.

ORdoll

• New Resident
    • OR Doll -- Oriental Rose
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2017, 03:11:27 PM »
Yes - we believe https://jarliet.com/Jarliet-2017-Full-Size-Solid-TPE-Sex-Doll-with-metal-Skeleton-inside-pd6569604.html "158"

is fake WM155

This not 158 doll and price absurd cheap.

This is WM155 face

impossible at price this vendor offer.
5. Extensibility- The special silicone material can be stretched up to 5.5 times of length. The vagina, anus and mouth can be perfectly extended.

Again confuse silicone as TPE

Best regards

Joyce
email Joyce - ordoll88@gmail.com - special $50 discount ordering through email or ODC PM
SPECIAL 166 fine figure doll and some heads through Forum only
Please remind me of your Forum username when you order or email. If you order through a vendor, email me so that I can ensure the doll you receive originates from me.

BootyCallDolls

• New Resident
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2017, 05:18:11 PM »
Joyce,
Thanks you for your reply.
I understand this forum is far different than TDF so all we can do here is let people know what we feel they should need to know.
Happy Holidays
Jeff and the BCD Girls

FLDollGuy

• New Resident
    • Mon Amour Toujours
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2018, 11:55:19 PM »
UGH! I'm constantly getting emails from manufacturers of fake dolls! They want me to sell their fakes for the same price as the real deal.  :laugh: Yeah, won't do it.
http://www.monamourtoujours.com/

Mon Amour Toujours customers know the difference- A trusted vendor.

You have been so great through this entire process of just ordering her. I was overwhelmed at first when I was on my own in a sea of scams and shady deals. I was looking in the wrong places and lost in the amount of good and bad info. Thank you so much for answering every one of my constant emails and always responding like you are a friend. I couldn't have made it to this point without you. I also couldn't be happier with my purchase at this point and the relief of knowing that it's all in your hands now. I trust you. Thanks again Don.

R.C.