Author Topic: SOLD!!! $1250 shipped: 6Ye Premium with locking flight case  (Read 285 times)

YKW

• New Resident
SOLD!!! $1250 shipped: 6Ye Premium with locking flight case
« on: December 30, 2017, 02:17:02 AM »
6ye Premium 150cm B-cup with head N14 and rolling/locking flight case $1250 shipped**

Factory option loose joints (for more realistic interaction), tan skin, fixed vagina*, natural manicure.

This doll is from my personal collection, which has grown to inconvenient proportions so they all must go, including this glorious wonder of TPE flesh and engineering. Loose joints are a very cool feature and save you from having to fight with a tight-jointed TPE "statue".

Bought new from SSD in September of this year (2017).

$1250 shipped (inside her very own locking, rolling flightcase)
Will ship to contiguous U.S.A. (other regions considered, please contact me via message)
Age of item: Three months
Modifications: New make-up applied, new eye color (blue)

*Doll not used for sex in any way.

**I've found two issues with this doll & flightcase that I neglected to indicate in my original posting so I am reducing the price by $200.

Issue #1: there is rough skin on the doll's eyelids from original eyelashes. See photo below. I will include closing eyelids from Mannequin Fan which obscure this issue so much I completely forgot about it.

Issue #2: The flightcase: The area around the rubber feet on the bottom of the case is cracked a little. This does not affect its functionality or the wheels in any way.

Here are a few more pictures.

She called herself "Six". She said she wanted to do something she'd never tried before. In a moment of pomposity I suggested she ride me.

I told her it was safe. It wasn't.

For a moment I thought she was dead...

Six made it clear she wasn't.

Now she's resting comfortably while nursing her knee... and her pride.

I thought she'd be angry, but like a lot of chicks...

... she couldn't help but offer herself again...

... to that which would do her the most harm.

Here are few clinical photos:

Doc Brown

• Sr. Resident
  • Old enough to play with dolls
Re: 6Ye Premium for sale
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2017, 09:40:03 AM »
She's a cutie!

YKW

• New Resident
Re: SOLD!!! $1250 shipped: 6Ye Premium with locking flight case
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2018, 12:28:25 AM »
Wow, this really ahs been a banner day for doll sales. My stock is running exceedingly low. Empty nest syndrome here I come!

I still have these dolls for sale:

*WM168 H-cup w/ head #85
*OR 156cm w/Joanna head
*DS145 Plus with factory soft joints and Kayla head

Please lock this thread. Six has found a new home.