Author Topic: SOLD! Dollhouse168 EVO with Sasa head $1100 shipped (SOLD)  (Read 143 times)

YKW

• New Resident
SOLD! Dollhouse168 EVO with Sasa head $1100 shipped (SOLD)
« on: January 03, 2018, 01:51:22 AM »
More from my personal collection: a Dollhouse168 145cm EVO with (Brand new) Sasa head.

$1100 shipped to contiguous USA. Others contact me via message to discuss. Local Los Angles pick up available.

Body is 3.5 months old. Purchased with Natasha head but I just replaced it this week with the far-more appealing Sasa head. Great doll in terrific condition. Please see small issues listed and pictured below. Sasa is gorgeous & sexy but she's got to go, along with the rest of my collection (LA local doll buyers are welcome to message me to make an appointment for a showing of available dolls from my personal collection).

DH168 145cm Sasa EVO issues:

* TPE hymen (don't ask) was clumsily cut away so there is a bit of a nick in the right labia
* rough skin (from wash cloth) on hand and around anus.
* Smal cut in bottom of foot repaired.
* Finger bones removed to avoid curling.

Great, under-rated brand with super-soft TPE and smooth-moving skeleton (very much like the much more expensive DS145)

A short video featuring this very doll:https://youtu.be/mTYbekdTpWM

Photos:

YKW

• New Resident
Re: SOLD! Dollhouse168 EVO with Sasa head $1100 shipped
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2018, 01:17:15 PM »
THIS DOLL HAS BEEN SOLD AND THE THREAD CAN BE LOCKED.

I STILL HAVE SEVERAL MORE DOLLS FOR SALE; WM168, OR158, DH168 158 PLUS, 2 EX-LITES, ETC. MESSAGE ME FOR DETAILS.

FREE LOCAL DELIVERY!