Author Topic: JYdolls intel?  (Read 363 times)

joegrease

• New Resident
JYdolls intel?
« on: January 05, 2018, 08:12:42 PM »
Hello,

I am interested in purchasing my first doll.  I really like some of the JY dolls but from previous posts I read, it is hard to know who really sells the real authentic JY doll.  I also tried looking at the jy doll website and it is under construction or no longer available.  Other websites I found that sell the dolls are sketchy because I know that the JY dolls I seen on amazon and alibaba are fakes with fake reviews.  Some other sites I found come from china and I found some good/bad reviews on some, but I really don't know which is legit.  Any advice or recommendations?

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
Re: JYdolls intel?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2018, 08:36:59 PM »
I just bought a JY 170cm with the upgraded skeleton.

Sandro at Dollstudio has them on his site, and he has a great reputation.

I'm sure Jeff at BCD Dolls can hook you up too.
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

Begog

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2018, 12:25:26 AM »
Yep! Jeff at Booty Call Dolls can hook you up. I got my JY153 from him. She has the upgraded skeleton too.

Feguro

• Resident
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2018, 07:47:37 AM »
I got my JY from elsewhere in summer 2017. Not this nice upgrated version like Begog's and Camp's. I think you have to make sure to ask for upgrated version of skeleton, it looks very nice.

Sinthetics - Body 1H Celeste, YL 150 160, 140, JY 166 156, 161

Z-Dr

• Sr. Resident
  • City Engineer
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2018, 11:12:23 AM »
I have heard JY has been having a fair amount of problems with the new skeleton so make sure you do your homework.  I would recommend checking with Jeff at BootyCallDolls.

BootyCallDolls

• New Resident
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2018, 12:31:04 AM »
Supposedly the issue with the hinged necks getting too loose too fast was resolved per Sunny.
Until then, I had adopted out 15 or so JY dolls with this skeleton, and three had bad necks.
Of course, there is no such thing as the perfect doll.
BCD

tealeaf

• New Resident
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2018, 02:44:33 AM »
I like my JY, it doesn't have the new skeleton, but I didn't expect it at the price I paid. It was a great place to start however and they make some beautiful dolls. My only real complaint is that the waists are super tiny, but that seems to be a tpe thing in general not just them.

joegrease

• New Resident
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2018, 08:27:52 AM »
Thanks for the intel.  I see so many people/places that are selling the doll I like but under a different brand, make, model, and even name.  All it seems are using the exact same pictures.  I want the real one from the pictures. 

FLDollGuy

• New Resident
    • Mon Amour Toujours
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2018, 11:21:41 AM »
I deal directly with the JY Doll factory- no drama. Here's a video I did about JY:

https://youtu.be/HZJBRKOIzy0
http://www.monamourtoujours.com/

Mon Amour Toujours customers know the difference- A trusted vendor.

You have been so great through this entire process of just ordering her. I was overwhelmed at first when I was on my own in a sea of scams and shady deals. I was looking in the wrong places and lost in the amount of good and bad info. Thank you so much for answering every one of my constant emails and always responding like you are a friend. I couldn't have made it to this point without you. I also couldn't be happier with my purchase at this point and the relief of knowing that it's all in your hands now. I trust you. Thanks again Don.

R.C.

BootyCallDolls

• New Resident
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2018, 11:13:40 PM »
We stopped carrying there dolls after having SO MANY PROBLEMS!
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=95196
Best
BCD

joegrease

• New Resident
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2018, 05:01:49 AM »
So a JY doll is not a way to go for my first doll.  That's a real shame....

FLDollGuy

• New Resident
    • Mon Amour Toujours
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2018, 10:26:14 PM »
So a JY doll is not a way to go for my first doll.  That's a real shame....

I would't say that. If your heart is set on a JY consider a vendor that buys factory direct and not from outside sales reps  :whistle: I've had great success with JY dolls and they are my biggest sellers.  If you're still interested please contact me and I can steer you in the right direction.
http://www.monamourtoujours.com/

Mon Amour Toujours customers know the difference- A trusted vendor.

You have been so great through this entire process of just ordering her. I was overwhelmed at first when I was on my own in a sea of scams and shady deals. I was looking in the wrong places and lost in the amount of good and bad info. Thank you so much for answering every one of my constant emails and always responding like you are a friend. I couldn't have made it to this point without you. I also couldn't be happier with my purchase at this point and the relief of knowing that it's all in your hands now. I trust you. Thanks again Don.

R.C.