Author Topic: SOLD!!! MISS FORTUNE Special silicone doll for sale - best offer  (Read 203 times)

YKW

• New Resident
This DS145 Minus has just completed a stint in the hospital. She had terrible injuries to her hands, feet, and insert cavity--poke holes, jagged little cuts, you name it; all common with this model. The great news is: she survived! All her injuries have been addressed and expertly repaired by doll surgeon, Dr. Robert Jellyfinger of San Diego, CA.

I'm not kidding, that's what this particular doll surgeon calls himself.

This doll is made of soft, very refined platinum-cured silicone so whoever buys her needs to treat her like the treasure she is, unlike her first owner who called her uncharitable names, blamed her for things she couldn't possibly be responsible for, then threw her down the stairs into the cyclone cellar, hence her appointment with Dr. Jellyfinger.

Her skeleton is a miracle of science & engineering. You won't find a smoother moving, more durable and poseable skeleton anywhere. Well, maybe Real Doll or Sinthetics, but who wants to pay $4000+ for a doll? :whistle: With $4000+ you could buy a modest automobile, a nice vacation, season tickets or one night with an excellent call girl. And you wouldn't have to hide a single one of those things (unless you somehow "accidentally" killed the call girl).

This doll, let's call her "Miss Fortune", is good-as-new except for her battle scars; palms, soles of feet, and the groin (see pictures). And they are hardly noticeable. Think of it this way: the scars give her one-of-a-kind character!

Oh, and she's missing a fingernail.

DS should take a tip from Dr. Jellyfinger and permenetly glue inserts into their doll's insert cavity to avoid the telltale tear this doll suffered.

Dr. Jellyfinger swore to me that the insert he used was new & unused, but he did admit to living up to his name and inserting a finger or two, "To secure the insert" he said. Yeah, whatever. I think he enjoyed it. I mean, who calls themselves, "Dr. Jellyfinger" unless they're into fingering stuff?

Thank goodness for nitrile gloves.

After what Miss Fortune has been through I'm not sure how to price her so this listing is of the best offer variety. A brand new 145 Minus retails all-in for something like $3500.

Choice of head: Nina or sKayla.

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
Re: Special silicone doll for sale - best offer
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2018, 07:52:56 PM »
Nice gape !  :thumb:
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

YKW

• New Resident
Re: Special silicone doll for sale - best offer
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2018, 08:05:05 PM »
Nice gape !  :thumb:

I'll inform Dr. Jellyfinger that you approve of his work.

YKW

• New Resident
Re: SOLD!!! MISS FORTUNE Special silicone doll for sale - best offer
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2018, 02:48:34 PM »
Very generous offer accepted! This thread can be locked.