Author Topic: BIG BOOTY wants a new owner // 1100 USD + 1 bottle of JÄGERMEISTER // Las Vegas  (Read 540 times)

putzzz and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Dan_dollsplayground

• New Resident

...she is taking Part of the AVN EXPO, but then everyone go on separate ways. She wants to stay in USA, i will go back to Germany.
Price? A bottle of Jägermeister (willing to share with her and you, the new owner) + 1100 USD.

What will you get?

A Exhibition model, never used, 163 cm.

j.biv

• Resident
Damn. That's a great deal. Alas, no money right now.

What brand and model?

JB

cnd2008

• New Resident
I would love to more details about the doll, Brands, height, measurements etc

frankinstien

• Lurker
Does that include shipping?

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
I would love to more details about the doll, Brands, height, measurements etc

You are not interested to my doll anymore after all your requests, messages, time...and told me that you dont have money finally on the other forum ?
Since the beggining I had in mind that you was not serious as buyer, as I saw you on other posts too in the other forum and here, offer more to other people than the cost of my doll, in the same time that you said that you dont have money finally and invented me an history about a friend that he is ready to give me 900$ and you will do the middle man between us. What a story man !!
Sorry to talk about that here, but it is really frustrating to see that and i hope that nobody else will be catch like me by people like you. I would like to advise for other good people here who try to sell something.
Future owner of a Sinthetics 1H Alicia, Celestine, Eliza and Yuriko...in the production list !
Future owner of a Ruby, wide 3'' areolas, light skin tone...in production soon !
Happy owner of 2 CLM 160 !

Former owner of a 165cm K cup gigantic boobs.
Former owner of Abby (Maya) 100cm LARGE breast.
Former owner of a Penthouse® Jenna Rose CyberSkin® Reality Girl

YKW

• New Resident
Oh snap! :o

I like a fight as much as the next guy, so I hate to quash one, but I know for a fact cnd2008 is a serious buyer... and a reliable guy. May I suggest the extention of the proverbial olive branch between you two gentlemen? I believe there has simply been a misunderstanding.

cnd2008

• New Resident
thanks for the good words my man!
Mike, I just asked about more details because I've never seen that doll before, and I don't recognize the manufacturer.  I didn't create a fake story, I was trying to help you sell it and then I gave you his response. I haven't made any offers on any posts since you and I had a conversation about your doll, I am not sure what you are smoking but could you share with the rest of us.

Polaroid

• Sr. Resident
  • Doll Paparazzi

...she is taking Part of the AVN EXPO, but then everyone go on separate ways. She wants to stay in USA, i will go back to Germany.
Price? A bottle of Jägermeister (willing to share with her and you, the new owner) + 1100 USD.

What will you get?

A Exhibition model, never used, 163 cm.

What booth are in at AVN?

Dan_dollsplayground

• New Resident

YKW - i arrive LA this thursday, maybe you PM me your mobile phone number, still interested into the trade you offered, just my partner is not very in. BUT might i have a other idea - lets talk in LA or Vegas about it!

@all - meet her at 1103/Artist Hall!

YKW

• New Resident
Got it. Check PM.

trauma

• Lurker
What brand and model?

putzzz

• New Resident
how about 2 bottle s of killepitsch instead ?? jagermeister on steroids !!

Dan_dollsplayground

• New Resident
Killepitsch? Never heard it before, never tried it before. But - 1000 USD and 2 x Killepitsch would be also a deal!

Mike Tango

• Sr. Resident
Maybe this question has not been asked enough....

WHAT BRAND AND MODEL ?
Future owner of a Sinthetics 1H Alicia, Celestine, Eliza and Yuriko...in the production list !
Future owner of a Ruby, wide 3'' areolas, light skin tone...in production soon !
Happy owner of 2 CLM 160 !

Former owner of a 165cm K cup gigantic boobs.
Former owner of Abby (Maya) 100cm LARGE breast.
Former owner of a Penthouse® Jenna Rose CyberSkin® Reality Girl