Author Topic: SOLD! Fran Castle: Party City Punisher  (Read 252 times)

YKW

• New Resident
SOLD! Fran Castle: Party City Punisher
« on: January 08, 2018, 04:18:54 PM »
Fran Castle has a torn baby cannon and she's pissed. She is on a mission to give all men a frowning; drive by frowning, execution-style frowning, or even a Natalie-Portman-Golden-Globes frowning, it really doesn't matter to her. That's why she's gotta go, there's only so much of that stuff I can take.

Fran is in tip-top shape except for the aforementioned insert cavity tear. You'll have to trust me, I'm not going down there to take pictures; she's got a hairy hey now and--from surviving the 70s & 80s--I'm traumatized by the mere sight of a hirsute mons pubis.

The tear is easily fixable, after all she's an Ex-Lite. Think of all the advantages: disassemble-able, make-up & lashes don't wear-off, no clothing stains, no f*cking finger wires, she stands on her own without the aid of screwheads and, at a mere 17lbs, when you lift her you won't suffer an inguinal hernia.

Fran took her vaginal insert and won't give it back, so it is not included.

Fran's price is $200 for trusting souls or $300 for untrusting souls, plus shipping, which is surpisingly expensive: my other Ex-Lite sold and it cost nearly $100 to ship it to Detroit.

You get:

*Fran, wig & Party City Punisher outfit (and maybe her kind-of cool original Ex-Lite box).

Fran Castle says, "Nobody, but NOBODY puts ketchup on a hot dog."

Blondlab

• New Resident
Re: Fran Castle: Party City Punisher
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2018, 06:05:10 PM »
Can u ship to Sofia Bulgaria? Can you post other pictures?

YKW

• New Resident
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 01:24:17 AM »
No, I don't want to end up in a Bulgarian prison. No, I won't take anymore pictures (for the aforelisted reason). But thank you for the interest!

YKW

• New Resident
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2018, 01:34:00 AM »
Did I mention that Fran weilds a mean heat gun and can work TPE wonders with a spatula and little doner material?

Seriously, this is her cousin Dingbang who taught her everything she knows:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_Yc1T8hHf8

tj_foxx

• New Resident
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2018, 07:18:08 AM »
So you want some one to buy a damaged doll, with the damaged part(s) sight unseen so we cant see the extent of the damage?  Plus her body completely covered neck to fingers to toes, so we cant see any other injuries she might have?  I am VERY interested but I need to see her what I would be buying, I doubt I am the only one.

YKW

• New Resident
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2018, 11:59:28 AM »
Yes, that's what I want. I'm hoping my reputation as a seller will afford me that courtesy. If you want pictures buy from the manufacturer.

I'm really just looking for a buyer who will trust me: the doll is in perfect condition except her insert cavity is torn.

Thanks for your interest but I'm just not up for undressing her and taking pictures. I've seen so many rubber pish flaps over the course of the last six months I don't think I could face another.

YKW

• New Resident
Re: SOLD! Fran Castle: Party City Punisher
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2018, 02:16:35 PM »
This thread can be locked.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
Re: SOLD! Fran Castle: Party City Punisher
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2018, 04:37:21 AM »
YKW.

If you wish to contune to post your sales here you must show pics of any damage..

Please review the terms for posting sales, especially #2   http://ourdollcommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=1448.0

Used care salesmen would LOVE for everyone to trust them too.
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.