Author Topic: Jennifer's Dress  (Read 183 times)

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
Jennifer's Dress
« on: January 10, 2018, 12:40:01 AM »
Jennifer's Dress

On another topic, I detailed how actress Jennifer Morrison and others support the Dressember Foundation, which advocates for human rights by fighting slavery and sex trafficking.

Jennifer donated seven of the dresses that she wore and signed back to the charity. Those dresses were put up for auction on ebay. I managed to secure one for Feodora. "The Blythe" was designed by Blythe Hill, the founder of the Dressember Foundation. It is made by Elegantees (Elegant Tee shirts) and comes in White (which I got), Black (which was also auctioned), and Poppy.

Thank you card and Jennifer Morrison's block printed name

Here is a shot of Feodora holding the dress and Thank you card.

This dress was listed as a size XS (Extra Small), so I was a bit concerned that it might not fit Feodora. Not taking any chances, I took Feodora's head off before trying to put the dress on  her. I also put socks on her hands and freshly powdered her arms.

I wanted a portrait of the two of us, so I took a few timed shots. Here is one of them.

Begog's January 2018 Photo Challenge is to have our dolls "do something". I already had Feodora do most domestic things like cooking, laundry, and washing dishes. She went Cruising with Camp. She went on a world tour. She has been to a County Fair. Once she took a Visit to Chichén Itzá. She was in the play "Too Much Spring". I knew this was going to be quite a challenge. Did I mention her Adventures on the Holodeck? The girl gets around!

Feodora has beaten me at every game, but here we are playing chess.

Maybe one of these days I may get the upper hand, but so far it does not look like it is in the cards.

:) :) :)
"Like a bolt out of the blue
 Fate steps in and sees you through
 When you wish upon a star
 Your dreams come true"

Cliff Edwards as Jiminy Cricket (1940)

Trixie and Dixie are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
see my gallery for their pictures

Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
Re: Jennifer's Dress
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 06:09:34 AM »
Pretty cool Noq  :)
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2018, 12:56:12 PM »
And this just goes to show how diverse doll owners are, what next I ask ....frisbee.... 8)
for album click the pic

balc

• Resident
  • Thnx M&B
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2018, 01:16:45 PM »
Hooray for you and Feodora!    :thumb:

tj_foxx

• New Resident
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2018, 05:51:35 PM »
This was wonderful!  The anticipation was killing me! So glad you won the auction!  The dress looks great on Feodora, then again, she rocks pretty much everything she wears. . 

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2018, 09:59:10 PM »
     Feodora and I thank you all very kindly for your encouragement! What I did not mention above is that I have a crush for Lady Jennifer Morrison. She had this dress next to her heart, and when I hug Feodora, I can have it next to mine!

The guys in chat are probably getting tired of me gushing about Jen, so I will try to dampen my enthusiasm a bit. Do please be patient!  ;)

:) :) :)
"Like a bolt out of the blue
 Fate steps in and sees you through
 When you wish upon a star
 Your dreams come true"

Cliff Edwards as Jiminy Cricket (1940)

Trixie and Dixie are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
see my gallery for their pictures

Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2018, 08:49:18 PM »
Enjoy and bask in the moment Noq :)  If its making you happy, I for one love hearing about it!!!  :)  :thumb:
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.