Author Topic: SOLD!!! The Curious Case of Jennifer Lawrence $150 plus shipping  (Read 208 times)

YKW

• New Resident
SOLD!!!

Before I knew better I purchased two dolls on Amazon, one from King Mansion and one from Mandarin Duck. The former was a disaster: within hours of receipt the doll turned into a stinking puddle of TPE goo with a Terminator skeleton wading in the middle. The latter--and believe me I don't want to advertise for this guy because he's a c*nt--turned out to be an absolutely brilliant doll, one of the best I've encountered. When I asked the name of the manufacturer the c*nty seller refused to answer.

Well, whoever made the doll did a righteous job. So good in fact I suspect it was one of the major manufacturers.

Long story long, this head is from the great doll. My wife says she looks like Jennifer Lawrence. After doing a side-by-side I have to agree so--for lack of a better name--let's call her "JL head #00".

JL has tan skin and blue eyes. She looks best on a 125cm through 145cm body. And she has never been used for sex (unless my wife was diddling her when I wasn't looking.)

As of this morning JL has wig strap stains. But I will remove them before shipping. I'm expecting TPE cleaner in the mail in a couple of days.

cnd2008

• New Resident
Re: The Curious Case of Jennifer Lawrence $150 plus shipping
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 09:31:58 PM »
Jennifer Lawrence is such a great actress too!

YKW

• New Resident
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 09:54:29 AM »
She looks good as Jennifer Aniston too. Although I couldn't replicate Jennifer Aniston's Alice the Goon nose.

YKW

• New Resident
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2018, 05:19:20 PM »
Bye bye, Jennifer! I called her "Fumi" but what's in a name? This was a great purchase for her new owner. She was a mystery but a gorgeous, quality mystery.

This thread can be locked.

Thanks again ODC!