Author Topic: SOOOOOOLD!!!! New WM168 with head#85  (Read 187 times)

YKW

• New Resident
SOOOOOOLD!!!! New WM168 with head#85
« on: January 12, 2018, 06:55:15 PM »
"Are you from the ghetto? Because I'm about to ghetto hold of that ass."

That's what I wish I said when I first laid eyes on this doll.

This WM168 with head 85 is jaw-droppingly sexy. A truly remarkable doll in both design and execution. I just unboxed her in earnest last night--I had removed her once before in November but very briefly-- and, wow, just WOW! She has the softest, most realistic skin I've ever felt on a doll. And she is thick & juicy like you wouldn't believe. I usually reserve that description for Wagyu steak but for this doll I make an exception.

She is a big girl with swaying, bouncing, heaving jiggly parts; her left breast could literally put your eye out. Who knows what the right one is capable of? See the video below to find out.

Imagine an ass so big it has its own Starbucks, Jamba Juice and Amazon Locker. Easily two axe handles wide. Maybe three.

This doll is in new condition and has only been out of her box long enough to display her prodigious assets and pose for pictures. She is pure in all respects; unused and virginal. Not a hair out of place and every nail--finger & toe--accounted for.

Her bosom is an H-cup. I don't know what the H stands for, maybe "Humongous" or "H-Bomb" or simply "Homina homina homina!", they all aplly.

Pale skin, Brown hair (two wigs, short & long), green eyes, fixed vagina, (no) standing feet. Speaking of feet, I'm not a foot guy but this doll has the softest feet ever. They're sexy. And I don't think I've ever had that particulr thought about feet before.

This doll is in new condition--only 9 weeks old-- and has only been used briefly to display and photograph. One flaw, if you can call it that, is a small dent on the bottom of her foot. Skin is not broken and it is actually in the process of relaxing so I doubt it will be present by the time her new owner opens her box. Pun intended.

$1200 shipping included (Contiguous). 4-day via FedEx. Order now and get this 9th Wonder of the World (King Kong was 8th) by this Friday!

This same doll retails for close to $1900 USD. https://www.thesilverdoll.com/doll-gallery/wm-dolls-168cm-e-cup-pippa-in-purple-t-shirt/

Paypal. Local pick-up is free. I'm in Los Angeles. See my ODC listings for other available dolls.

VIMEO video please watch: https://vimeo.com/251010927

cnd2008

• New Resident
Re: Unused WM168 with head#85
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 10:56:58 PM »
I'll give you 500 :)

YKW

• New Resident
Re: Unused WM168 with head#85
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2018, 09:33:38 AM »
500 $2 bills plus shipping and you've got a deal.

YKW

• New Resident
Re: SOOOOOOLD!!!! New WM168 with head#85 -- Lower than wholesale!
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2018, 12:09:27 AM »
If there's a record for Auction Block doll sales surely I hold it. I will await my trophy, coronation and parade.

Moderator, please lock this thread. I'm going to miss WM168-E-85. I had grown accustomed to her face.