Author Topic: Be The Hero!  (Read 219 times)

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
Be The Hero!
« on: February 03, 2018, 07:21:57 PM »
Be The Hero!

As always, right-click any photo to see the larger size in another tab or window.

Jennifer Morrison had a  Be the Hero of Your Own Story Campaign that was a fundraiser which "will support Dr. Paul Grossfeld's Jacobsen Syndrome research through the UC San Diego Foundation."

"Jacobsen Syndrome is a condition characterized by the deletion of several genes on chromosome 11 which can cause bleeding disorders; distinctive facial features; delayed development of motor skills and speech; and cognitive impairment."

Jennifer's Dress continued

I decided to combine these two separate topics, since I only posted two pictures above. We did the two photo shoots on the same day, and I took 66 pictures. A lot of them were different poses of the same scene, and that could be boring.

The "Be The Hero" tee shirt arrived on Friday, the two-th of February (Groundhog Day). Ohio winters being what they are, I got chills looking at Feodora in a tee shirt. Even before it got here, I decided that I would only keep the tee shirt on her long enough to get a few pictures.

Truth be told, I could get chills looking at Feodora on the hottest day of the year, but that is caused by other things! 

I only posted these four pictures, because too much of this could be boring, too.

:-*
"Like a bolt out of the blue
 Fate steps in and sees you through
 When you wish upon a star
 Your dreams come true"

Cliff Edwards as Jiminy Cricket (1940)

Trixie and Dixie are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
see my gallery for their pictures

Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
Re: Be The Hero!
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2018, 08:34:24 AM »
Those are very sweet pictures Noq  :)
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Doc Brown

• Sr. Resident
  • Old enough to play with dolls
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2018, 11:34:41 AM »
Beautiful pics!  :thumb:

Nova-1

• Sr. Resident
  • IN DOLL HEAVEN!!!!
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2018, 02:05:40 PM »
Awwww! Those four valentines pics are so sweet...  ^-^ Thanks for sharing the moment with us Noq...  I also like the two Be the hero pics too...  :thumb:
DOLLS + LINGERIE = ONE HECK OF A GOOD TIME!!!!