Author Topic: Will your sex doll robot be hacker's killing tool?  (Read 292 times)

USEXDOLL

• New Resident
    • Sex dolls | Sexy love dolls | Realistic sex dolls | Lifelike Love dolls – USEXDOLL.COM
Science and technology won't stop the advance, AI sex doll robot will meet public soon.

AnonViking

• Resident
Re: Will your sex doll robot be hacker's killing tool?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2018, 06:41:09 PM »
Not on my list of worries at the moment  ;D

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Town Drunk.
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2018, 07:45:57 PM »
Really?  :whistle:
If the Ladies don't find you handsome... Get a doll.

Doc Brown

• Sr. Resident
  • Old enough to play with dolls
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2018, 08:52:34 PM »
Really, really

<a href="https://youtube.com/v/U5CHt23zIzY" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://youtube.com/v/U5CHt23zIzY</a>

Mahtek

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Walking on the Bluegrass
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2018, 10:08:39 PM »
The only chips my doll has are the crumbs from my snacks.  :laugh:

I'm not worried about anyone hacking my Fritos.  :P

Mahtek & his Ladies
Home is where your dolls are.

incred

• Sr. Resident
  • Bay State
    • Incredidoll
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2018, 10:21:34 PM »
Don't know what's happening to your videos Doc, but there are a couple problems;

https://youtu.be/U5CHt23zIzY[/flash]

I have corrected it a few times but the (youtu.be) is really odd.

It should look like this; youtube.com/v/  everything else is good.

Here is the whole link without the flash so it won't link up;  https://youtube.com/v/U5CHt23zIzY

USEXDOLL

• New Resident
    • Sex dolls | Sexy love dolls | Realistic sex dolls | Lifelike Love dolls – USEXDOLL.COM
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2018, 12:55:25 AM »
 :whistle:  Poor Guy
Science and technology won't stop the advance, AI sex doll robot will meet public soon.

Doc Brown

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2018, 07:08:57 AM »
Don't know what's happening to your videos Doc, but there are a couple problems;

https://youtu.be/U5CHt23zIzY[/flash]

I have corrected it a few times but the (youtu.be) is really odd.

It should look like this; youtube.com/v/  everything else is good.

Here is the whole link without the flash so it won't link up;  https://youtube.com/v/U5CHt23zIzY

Thanks Incred!
One other person mentioned a video didn't display but I thought it was a one off.
I was using the "share" link with our flash button. Weird, as itt's worked before and I can see it.  ???

That video was meant to be tongue in cheek. This is just more alarmist rhetoric from the media to garner clicks.

Begog

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2018, 09:46:46 AM »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Dr Nick Patterson, a leading Australian academic from Deakin University in Melbourne, is a complete and utter dumbass. Although Harmony is indeed connected to the cloud and could therefore be hacked, she is nothing but a talking head that can only turn her head left/right, blink her eyes, and move her mouth a bit with some weak-ass servo motors that probably couldn't kill a fly, much less draw blood on your penis. What Patterson is describing is Ex-Machina-level androids capable of picking up and using knives/guns, and walking/running towards you and then using them. Obviously, he has not done his homework, and his idiotic statements do not even deserve to be read. He is capitalizing on the ignorance of the general public on this subject, as they are as ill-informed as he is. We are MANY years and MILES away from what he's describing. And I hope we get there someday, because that will be the least of our worries.

Doc Brown

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2018, 10:29:16 AM »
... his idiotic statements do not even deserve to be read.

I disagree, it was quite an entertaining piece of fiction!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Szalinski

• Sr. Resident
  • Reality is for those with no imagination.
    • Chris'Z Corner
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2018, 06:49:01 PM »
I wouldn't worry about it, the First Law* will protect us.  :whistle:

*"A robot may not harm a human being, or through inaction allow a human being to come to harm"
Heaven help me, I have been dating a real human female.
.........And enjoying it!

My cross country bike ride | Flickr albums for my dolls

Doc Brown

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2018, 08:48:00 PM »
I wouldn't worry about it, the First Law* will protect us.  :whistle:

*"A robot may not harm a human being, or through inaction allow a human being to come to harm"

ttnlbtpd

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2018, 07:22:32 AM »
Hacked doll would just provide a good reason for a good ole wrastling-fest...  :thumb:
Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!
Gallery: http://www.ourdollcommunity.com/gallery/index.php?cat=12735

belshanar

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2018, 10:59:55 AM »
Though this is a valid concern, I do not think it a likely scenario. The Internet of Things, that vast and rapidly expanding arena of network enabled devices is a hacker's paradise. The annual DefCon in Las Vegas (a networking and hacking conference) gets conversely more terrifying and hilarious each year as participants start subverting the original purpose of networked devices as well as finding ways to defend them. IoT defense has become one of my primary interest areas at the Consumer Electronics Show in Vegas each year that I can attend.

First Law of Robotics aside (no robotics manufacturer is legally bound to include this in programming or manufacture), this whole scenario would require a robot/android/gynoid/sinthetic-human to first possess strength that could turn lethal in the first place. To limit manufacturer liability in the case of a non-hacking related malfunction, I do not find this very likely.

What is more likely in the case of a hacked artificial companion is that it shuts down in the middle of use and pins the human in place. Sure, the vibration function could turn on out of control, leading to over stimulation, or the heat could turn on to an uncomfortable level with possible minor burns. But not a fatality, unless our victim human was already of frail health to begin with.

Overall, I find this sort of article to be sensationalist for the purpose of drawing fear of the unknown and ignorant of new frontiers.
Dude! Look out for that.......    tree.  That had to hurt.

Sophia - Miss Feb Boy Toy+; Amberly - Lovable Doll B2 (Yvette head) shares a body with Kara (Alicia Head); Ginger -  Sinthetics B1H+ (Celeste Head); Ki - Sinthetics B2D (Alicia head). These two Sinthetics dolls also share Emma (Celeste head), Danielle (Tawney head), Yuki (Kimiko head) and Freja (Willow head) between themselves; Esmeralda - RD Hybrid Samantha Saint Body+++ (Jessica Drake head); Unnamed Passion Doll 163cm with unnamed Penelope and Bambi heads.

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2018, 09:04:54 PM »
     Some dolls are known to get jealous, have a temper, or both. I seem to remember an incident with Cookie and a flatiron. Then there was "The Miranda Incident" when Feodora thought my rapt appraisal of Kingtut's doll was a bit more than she liked.

"Like a bolt out of the blue
 Fate steps in and sees you through
 When you wish upon a star
 Your dreams come true"

Cliff Edwards as Jiminy Cricket (1940)

Trixie and Dixie are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
see my gallery for their pictures

Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4