Author Topic: Inserts for TeddyBabes  (Read 6218 times)

synthyours

• Founding Father
  • Resident
Inserts for TeddyBabes
« on: May 08, 2010, 04:38:17 PM »
One of the more unique features of the TeddyBabe is the ability to select a variety of inserts to suit your personal taste. The TeddyBabe arrives with a plush insert made from low pile velour fabric. It looks nice and fits with the TeddyBabe aesthetic, but most TeddyBabe owners find it uncomfortable to use during sex, and what's the point of having an uncomfortable sex doll (well, there are many, but that's another post)?

So, what are the options aside from the default insert?

1. The Siliplush, created by Doodman. It's a very popular insert because it's easy to clean and use. It's a very loose insert and doesn't deliver much sensation, but many TeddyBabe owners cannot say enough good things about it. It's available from the Canadian TeddyBabe store for approximately $45.

Pros: Sturdy, re-usable, easy to clean
Cons: Doesn't grip well, no texture to provide additional sensation

2. Club Jenna Insert (Chanel St. James) - You can use almost any of the Club Jenna line of UR3 inserts, just choose the one you like the most; They all seem to have the same interior texture. The website linked above was simply the cheapest I've found; I'm not affiliated with it in any way. You will want to wrap the insert in plastic wrap or put it in a sandwich baggie because it has a pinhole at the back to make it easier to clean. It does protrude a bit past the TBs normal opening, so you might want to trim a few inches off of the back of the insert.

Pros: Inexpensive, textured, grips well
Cons: More time intensive to clean due to design, takes longer to dry, requires slightly more preparation before use

3. The Fleshlight - This is probably one of the most well-known male masturbators on the market. They can be slightly pricey at $44-$49 per sleeve, but they do come in a variety of textures and are fairly durable. As with the Chanel St. James, you will need to cut it down a bit to fit into the TB. You'll also want to use plastic wrap or a sandwich bag as with the St. James.

Pros: Durable, variety of textures, good grip
Cons: price, preparation before use

4. Tenga Lip Service 6.0 - Tenga Lip Service 6.0 is one of several models of disposable insert originally designed and marketed in Japan. The Lip Service 6.0 model is, as of this time, the only model that will fit inside a TBs cavity. It grips well and has a variety of textures for additional stimulation; it's also pre-lubricated, so it's pretty easy to insert and use. You can throw it away after you're done with it.

As with any other insert, however, you can clean and re-use if you're careful. Simply remove the ring from the canister with a butter knife, dispose of the lubricant soaked pads, rinse, and dry. Put the sleeve back into the canister, replace the ring, and re-lubricate with water based lubricant. Drugstore.com has them for the cheapest price I've seen yet. I buy a few at a time and replace them every few months.

The Tenga is my personal favorite. It's well worth the $30 for three inserts every few months in my book.

Pros: Good grip, easy to use and discard (if desired), pre-lubricated
Cons: expensive ($9.99-14.99 per use), tricky to clean the first time you do it, flimsy in comparison to other inserts, makes no attempt at being realistic.

There are, of course, many other options, but these are the ones I'm most familiar with. If you plan to have sex with your TeddyBabe, you really should plan on getting another insert.

zazakell

• New Resident
Re: Inserts for TeddyBabes
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2010, 01:37:42 PM »
Hi,

the best I've found for me is the Boeing insert. It's a closed end insert. With my normal TB it would go in just fine, but with my new TBD, I had a struggle.
Following Jenni and Daves advice, I put the Boeing insert inside the velours insert and managed to push the whole length inside. Looks good too, with the pink lips of the velours insert around the white silicone Boeing.

Boeing is Japanese. I think they're available from Crescent shop....maybe elsewhere?

Happy bonking. ;)

dollluver

• New Resident
  • Dolls dolls dolls
    • The Doll Room Yahoo group
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2011, 05:01:15 PM »
Unfortunantly silliplushes are no longer available. Although rumor has it that They will be reserected by someone else other then doodman.
Proud owner of a doodman original Tess and a TB Tina who owns me

Fuzzy78

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2011, 06:39:21 PM »
my personal tipp would be the sex in a can inserts, cut off the side bits, they are the right length,  and atm fl has a 15% off offer going, plus 20% off if you use the code BRAZZERS, so thats 35% off, add to that, thaat oune can get a 3 pack with different textures, (anal, vaginal oral texture) together with free shipping, its actually quite a good deal.

jethro

• New Resident
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2016, 04:28:31 AM »
man you guys  are off on a frikken non issue. doodmans silliplush was more than enough of a perfect insert for any man.... you gonna go spend more and mor to stuff a silicone repro pussy into a plushy girl repro when you already have a silicone line pussy repo that was designed to fit in the girl repros pussy pocket?... really?

Euchre

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2016, 09:07:36 AM »
man you guys  are off on a frikken non issue. doodmans silliplush was more than enough of a perfect insert for any man.... you gonna go spend more and mor to stuff a silicone repro pussy into a plushy girl repro when you already have a silicone line pussy repo that was designed to fit in the girl repros pussy pocket?... really?

What's even a better 'really?' moment is that you responded to a thread where the last post was 5 YEARS ago.    None of the posters are even around anymore.

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2016, 04:06:07 PM »

What's even a better 'really?' moment is that you responded to a thread where the last post was 5 YEARS ago.    None of the posters are even around anymore.

I thought the same thing. Really.
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”