Author Topic: AAI For Your Doll (Artificial Artificial Intelligence)  (Read 184 times)

Lance Romance

• New Resident
AAI For Your Doll (Artificial Artificial Intelligence)
« on: July 16, 2017, 09:52:32 PM »
Okay, I mentioned an idea earlier and wanted to try it out when I got my doll, so I got my doll a few days ago and tried it out. It works really well and only costs $30 and a few evenings of your time.
  You will need a doll with a head set up for oral. You will need a tiny digital recorder. Amazon has them for $30. They are VERY small- about 4 inches long. They have lithium batteries that run for weeks. The recording capacity is like a hundred hours. You just record girls moaning,talking, having orgasms off the Internet and you can go to "type to speech" sites and custom record stuff with her calling your name. The recorder has settings to play one part after another or randomly play parts so you won't know what she is going to say. You then place the recorder into the doll's mouth with the speaker end facing out. (This isn't a problem since it seems most people don't do oral due to face tearing. )If you don't want to bury the recorder all the way in the mouth, you can cut the finger off a pink rubber glove and put it over the recorder tip and it looks like a tongue sticking out of the doll's mouth. In the dark, with the sound coming from the doll's mouth, it's very realistic. If it's dark or she's facing away from you, the lips not moving while she talks doesn't matter. I recorded about 30 hours of all kinds of sex talk and noises and with them randomly playing I never know what she will say next. It worked out better than I expected.

Begog

• Sr. Resident
Re: AAI For Your Doll (Artificial Artificial Intelligence)
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 04:14:28 PM »
There are many threads devoted to this, and my Real Doll has had a Bluetooth speaker in her mouth for years. And she doesn't just play recordings, but she can. She uses Kari4, Verbot, or the new Harmony app to actually reply to what you said. Sure, chatbots could use some work, but they are improving.

Lance Romance

• New Resident
Re: AAI For Your Doll (Artificial Artificial Intelligence)
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2017, 09:10:14 AM »
The whole idea of my setup is to enhance the experience in a simple manner without involving laptops, smart phones, the Internet, or Big Brother monitoring what you say and do. Nobody is going to hack my digital recorder to eavesdrop. It is just meant to be a simple, inexpensive way to enhance the experience. Hope it helps someone.