Author Topic: Lilith  (Read 985 times)

Mahtek

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Walking on the Bluegrass
Re: Lilith
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2017, 01:38:36 AM »
Thanks again for al of the kind comments!

Dr Johns,
I don't know what you mean by a reduction. I think everything about her is enhanced to the Nth degree.  ;)

Begog,
I could hear the rattling of pitchforks and the burning of torches. You guys know how to incentivize a situation.  :o

Now about those pics of my Tina..... :whistle:

Mahtek & his Ladies
Home is where your dolls are.

Dr.Johns

• Resident
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2017, 08:17:13 AM »
By looking at beautiful Tina  :) I got my answer to my question, about the size of the Boobies. At first I had the impression that the Boobies were smaller than the F cup. But!!! They aren't  :)
I really like her fantastic ass  ;) :thumb: Just awesome looking  ;)

ourdoll1

• Mayor
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2017, 12:02:51 PM »
Ohhh Body 'F', I think I know what the 'F' stands for  8)

Dr.Johns

• Resident
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2017, 11:44:12 AM »
Mahtek . . . Body F standard vs enhanced . . . Can you tell us, what's the difference between the two?

Mahtek

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Walking on the Bluegrass
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2017, 02:09:28 AM »
Dr Johns,

My doll is a standard Body F. The Body F was made to replace the Body 5 from the original Realdoll line. What I meant was that the Body F is an improved version of the Body 5. Nicer silicone, more realistic breasts, thicker ass and thighs, more flexible, etc.

The Body F is based on the Body E sculpt, the same as the Body 5 was based on the Body 4 sculpt. The Body 5 just added larger breasts to the Body 4, but the Body F added larger breasts, thighs and ass to the Body E sculpt.

My Body F is a standard Body F. If you order a Body F, you will get exactly what I got.

Hopefully that clarifies things.

Mahtek & his Ladies
Home is where your dolls are.

grenouille

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2017, 09:32:58 AM »
It's a body with nice big peaches here and there for you to bite  ;)

Definitly a great upgrade.

Congratulations

:)

pygmalion2

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2017, 11:39:34 PM »
That is some nice silicone,....  ??? :P :thumb:
Happy honeymoon
Mark and the Synthetiks
Realdolls and Sinthetics

crazycajun

• Sr. Resident
  • Making the World a Doll friendlier Place!
    • MissAtleur
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2017, 01:44:04 AM »
Very nice and looks extremely tasty!  :drool:
CrazyCajun and the Girls!

SalesAbyss

• Doll Manufacturer
  • New Resident
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2017, 07:02:40 PM »
Dr Johns,

My doll is a standard Body F. The Body F was made to replace the Body 5 from the original Realdoll line. What I meant was that the Body F is an improved version of the Body 5. Nicer silicone, more realistic breasts, thicker ass and thighs, more flexible, etc.

The Body F is based on the Body E sculpt, the same as the Body 5 was based on the Body 4 sculpt. The Body 5 just added larger breasts to the Body 4, but the Body F added larger breasts, thighs and ass to the Body E sculpt.

My Body F is a standard Body F. If you order a Body F, you will get exactly what I got.

Hopefully that clarifies things.

Mahtek & his Ladies

Yes, correct. It's hard to compare the Classic Bodies to the newer bodies, they're really not a replacement but a newer version with improvements requested by the doll community. Just like the faces from Classic to RealDoll, they have their differences when the change over occurs.

Zebo

• New Resident
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2017, 01:08:29 AM »
Mahtek . . . Body F standard vs enhanced . . . Can you tell us, what's the difference between the two?
If your talking about breast size, enhanced is a cup size bigger. I have a body F standard and a Body F enhanced. I was very nervous about getting the enhanced because the boobs are supposedly tighter. I can state unequivocally that the enhanced is bigger and is just as soft and bouncy as the standard, just bigger, REALLY BIGGER!!

Camp

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Dottie, 6/14/06, F14/B5SE
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2017, 01:14:55 AM »
Quote from: Zebo
I have a body F standard and a Body F enhanced. I was very nervous about getting the enhanced because the boobs are supposedly tighter. I can state unequivocally that the enhanced is bigger and is just as soft and bouncy as the standard, just bigger, REALLY BIGGER!!

:needspics:
Talking Doll Since May 26, 2004

“The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.”

Stephanie Doll

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2017, 12:31:17 AM »
Thank you for sharing so many detailed pics. My man had his doubts about Body F but no more!

Classic Body 3 was by far his favorite. Now that it's been retired he needs to plan for the future.

I would honestly call Body F a mix of Bodies 3 and 5 with a bigger butt.

GREAT LEGS! It's nice to see some long legs with some meat on them in the thighs and calves. Many dolls have legs on the more slender side.

The bigger butt seems to be the sign of the times. My man prefers smaller butts. Body F's isn't too big.

He was worried that the boobs were too big. Yes there is such a thing as too big. Especially with dolls. Because the breast can't conform into a bra like real breasts, many of the bigger boobed models can't achieve perfect cleavage in clothing.

The breasts look spectacular in your photos! It would be great if you could show us what kind of cleavage she can achieve in clothing.