Author Topic: Here's Jodi  (Read 251 times)

oleesheetmon

• Sr. Resident
Here's Jodi
« on: August 08, 2017, 06:30:38 AM »
So let me tell you a bit about Jodi – she’s my new Spinner who arrived a few weeks ago now.  She really is small and much different from when I had Rachel.  Jodi is very light weight and IMO, “Spinner” is the best description / label she could have!

Rachel was readopted back in April.  There is no debate over the realism of a Sinthetic, but I was always paranoid about breaking her.  I do miss Rachel though.  While my new Spinner does not have the level of detail inherent with a Sinthetic, she was a hell of a lot less expensive and didn’t need to wait 2 fucking years to get her either – there’s a lot to be said for that.    Jodi has a very different visual appeal and although I haven’t gotten “rough” with her (yet), that sure seems like a viable option with minimal risk.  Where Rachel was beautiful, Jodi is “cute.”  She is soft and sexy… Rachel was really my first doll and always thought she was soft – I had nothing to compare her to.  Now I do.

Jodi is very flexible – I don’t know much about her skeleton, but hers is very different from a Sinthetic.  At this writing, I bend her at the knees, elbows and anywhere else comparable to a human but all indications are there’s no joints so I can most likely bend her any way I want.  Again, I’m still learning about her and sure having fun doing it.

There was never any secret about my preference for a neck bolt.  Again IMO, after having this feature and realizing the benefits, there was no way I would consider having a doll without one.  There was some initial concern as to how long I could keep a Spinner hanging and discussed this with Patrick but because of her size and construction, he didn’t foresee any issues – that was the final determining factor before placing my order.  Jodi arrived on 7/12 and been hanging about 95% of the time with no issues at all – hope the trend continues but I’m watching this closely.

Something I really like about the PIB insert is it’s completely inside the doll and labia is attached to the doll itself...  With a Sinthetic, the labia is attached to the insert which I found to be a problem but maybe it was just me.  Seems as if I was repairing the labia more than a few times – probably due to bad habits on my part when removing the insert for cleaning, but with my Spinner, that problem no longer exists.

There are some challenges with clothing / lingerie but I’ve found some stuff that works.  The XXS or petite size stretchy stuff seems to work well.  I also went with Patrick’s suggestion in purchasing a hot glue gun so I can modify stuff to fit her.  I haven’t embarked on this yet, but waiting for the weather to turn when I have more time indoors.

I’ve procrastinated a bit on this review and introductory pictures – thanks to Doc Brown for asking me about it a few days ago to help get my ass in gear.

Lastly, I want to send my thanks to Patrick!  He was always very responsive, accommodating and great to work with.

I haven’t taken many pictures of Jodi as yet, but here are a few… There will be more in time.

Doc Brown

• Resident
  • Old enough to play with dolls
Re: Here's Jodi
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2017, 10:37:07 AM »
WOW! Nice work.
She looks exactly like the pics on the site! A very pretty girl indeed!

Congrats on her and hope to see more of her in the future!

Patrick PIB

• Doll Manufacturer
  • Resident
    • Privateislandbeauties.com
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2017, 07:05:44 PM »
Hi!
 Always nice to hear some nice positive words.
 Enjoy her softness and flexibility. I enjoyed your photos! (Especially the one from the back with the hosiery.)
We send at least one of these lovely spinners out every week...so as not to make folks wait.
Even today we made some nice little modifications to her skeleton.
Really glad to see you enjoying her!!!
Thanks again,
 Patrick
Maker of life-like Platinum silicone dolls.

TripleA

• Doll Account
  • New Resident
  • Hanging with CrazyCajun and the rest of the Girls!
    • Miss Atleur
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2017, 10:48:20 PM »
@oleesheetmon, 
                            Nice photos, and HAPPY HONEYMOON, Have fun and enjoy!   :thumb:
April Annabelle Atleur - AKA - TripleA

Link to all of my galleries:  http://missatleur.com/coppermine/index.php?cat=10003

Mahtek

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
  • Walking on the Bluegrass
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2017, 01:45:10 AM »
Congratulations, Olee!

Jodi is a stunner spinner! I love that she has that underboob sag, very natural. I hear that is really tough to get a mold to allow for that without tearing upon de-molding. Well done Patrick!  :thumb:

Mahtek & his Ladies
Home is where your dolls are.

Ceej

• Town Council
  • Sr. Resident
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2017, 03:07:16 AM »
Congratulations! she's definitely a cutie!!!
"Leaving it to the imagination" is highly overrated.

Sandy is a B6 F1 Realdoll. In addition she has several F1 expression faces as well as standard F10 and f11 faces. She also has several sets of reuseable "Real Breast" prosthetic breasts.

Ray Rentell

• Sr. Resident
  • reality is never what it seems!
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2017, 07:23:23 AM »
An amazing looking little doll, hours of fun ahead Olee , congrats
for album click the pic

Smoke

• Sr. Resident
  • Town Drunk
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2017, 03:46:48 PM »
She is a little cutie for sure Olee. Make sure you remember to come up for air once in a while.. Enjoy the honeymoon!  :D
Humble servant of CJ's Harem .

If I die of vanity, promise me, promise me,
They bury me some place I don't want to be,
You'll dig me up and transport me, unceremoniously,
Away from the swollen city-breeze, garbage bag trees,
Whispers of disease and the acts of enormity
And lower me slowly, sadly and properly
Get Ry Cooder to sing my eulogy,

100th Meridian.
Gord Downie. Tragically Hip.

If the Ladies don't find you handsome... Get a doll.

oleesheetmon

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2017, 06:40:44 AM »

Thanks Doc, Patrick, TripleA, Mahtek, Ceej, Ray and Smoke... Appreciate your responses to my intro to Jodi.

She is small but can't get over how soft and sexy she is.  I'll post more pics in time.

Thanks again!