Author Topic: We have made decision to leave "The Doll Forum".  (Read 2609 times)

Stephanie Doll

• Sr. Resident
Re: We have made decision to leave "The Doll Forum".
« Reply #60 on: January 27, 2017, 12:54:54 AM »
Yes, welcome back.

grenouille

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #61 on: January 27, 2017, 09:26:58 PM »
I have never felt any friendship and care from these manufacturers for ODC.

They chose to stay in the evil gang for years and now they've been chased out of the gang they try to find their interest in here.

I think that's quite hypocrit and sad but welcome anyway.

Stepping out of TDF is always a good thing. Like having a good bath after years of living in the mud  :laugh:

Begog

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #62 on: January 27, 2017, 10:15:32 PM »

And I wouldn't hold my breath on that either, but don't you think that's kind of harsh? After all, they are people too. How much friendship have you shown them? Have you purchased any dolls from them? Love is a two-way street.

Eva Kumiko

• Doll Account
  • Resident
« Reply #63 on: January 28, 2017, 09:38:11 AM »

They chose to stay in the evil gang for years and now they've been chased out of the gang they try to find their interest in here.

If you don't see me here often, that doesn't mean that I don't feel any friendship for ODC.
The same applies to AD. Two people run the business, Oleg full-time and Irina half-time. If even Hockey wants too much money from them, I'm sure they can't pay a public relations employee.
Ich bin von Kopf bis Fuss auf Liebe eingestellt.
1930, Friedrich Hollaender

grenouille

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #64 on: January 28, 2017, 10:48:34 PM »

And I wouldn't hold my breath on that either, but don't you think that's kind of harsh? After all, they are people too. How much friendship have you shown them? Have you purchased any dolls from them? Love is a two-way street.

I am not in the position of ignoring a place for years and only go there because I've been "chased". So the comparison is not applying to me in any way. Many people tried to welcome these manufacturers here on odc but it's been ignored for the most part. It's what I've witnessed. Let's be positive, now manufacturers do come in here since it has become a successful forum  :thumb:

Doc Brown

• Resident
  • Old enough to play with dolls
« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2017, 12:42:25 AM »
Let's be positive, now manufacturers do come in here since it has become a successful forum  :thumb:

:thumb: :thumb:

Anatomical Doll

• Doll Manufacturer
  • Resident
    • http://www.anatomicaldoll.com/
« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2017, 01:38:31 AM »

I think that's quite hypocrit and sad but welcome anyway.

Stepping out of TDF is always a good thing. Like having a good bath after years of living in the mud  :laugh:

If you have noticed, we always were not verbose on TDF and ODC.
We did not stir and whom "did not kiss on an ass" much.
Also, we were here from basis ODC.
I have identical quantity "Post" on ODC and TDF.
Approximately on 320 post.
I the manufacturer of dolls. All people on ODC and on TDF are identical to me.
I cannot be "in a malicious or kind command".
Now we for ever have left TDF and have informed on the decision here.
If to you, "grenouille" it is not pleasant "Anatomical Doll" - pass by.
Do not write muck. It is a forum, it not your apartment.
We not to whom have not made badly to receive a negative.

noquiexis

• Sr. Resident
  • Northwest Ohio USA
    • Five Lines - Four Spaces
« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2017, 04:25:23 AM »

Это всегда хорошо, чтобы производители связываться с форумах. Клиенты могут получить информацию, которую они ищут, и производители лучше понять, что клиенты хотят. Когда другие читают эти темы, они не должны снова задавать те же вопросы. Это также дает возможность производителям больше времени, чтобы сосредоточиться на создании новых кукол и совершенствования их конструкции.

It is always good to have the manufacturers get involved with the forums. Customers can get the information that they seek, and the manufacturers better understand what the customers want. When others read these topics, they do not have to ask the same questions again. This also gives the manufacturers more time to concentrate on making new dolls and improving their designs.

:) :) :)
"On the wind soaring free
 Spread your wings, I'm beginning to see
 Out of mind far from view
 Beyond the reach of a nightmare come true."
   New Horizons 1972 by The Moody Blues

Trixie and Dixie are Private Secretary inflatable dolls.
Esperanza is a Tera Patrick inflatable doll.
see my gallery for their pictures

Feodora is an Anatomical Doll, Face 3 Body 3 Set 2 Set 3 Set 4

Anatomical Doll

• Doll Manufacturer
  • Resident
    • http://www.anatomicaldoll.com/
« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2017, 04:58:15 AM »

Это всегда хорошо, чтобы производители связываться с форумах. Клиенты могут получить информацию, которую они ищут, и производители лучше понять, что клиенты хотят. Когда другие читают эти темы, они не должны снова задавать те же вопросы. Это также дает возможность производителям больше времени, чтобы сосредоточиться на создании новых кукол и совершенствования их конструкции.

It is always good to have the manufacturers get involved with the forums. Customers can get the information that they seek, and the manufacturers better understand what the customers want. When others read these topics, they do not have to ask the same questions again. This also gives the manufacturers more time to concentrate on making new dolls and improving their designs.

:) :) :)

Gold words.
We have opened this theme ONLY to warn our readers that we "will NOT appear on TDF".
That people did not lose us.

FiveByFive

• New Resident
« Reply #70 on: March 21, 2017, 01:29:21 AM »
Good lord, "doll-itics" is absolutely fascinating sometimes.

My apologies to any legitimate vendors or manufacturers who feel as though their businesses have been damaged by foul play...I mean not to make light of the situation, but I can't help commenting on my interest.  Surely, if there were ever a good, modern day example of a free market at work (both in its pros and its cons), it's the doll industry.  It's certainly the one I'm most familiar with, at any rate.

Naturally, I'd place the establishment of this alternate forum squarely in the "pros" column.  It's great to see that there's still a place for those maligned elsewhere to try to keep their name clean and continue selling their wares.  I'm rather glad I took a moment to track the place down after coming across an off-hand mention in a tweet...knowledge is power, and helps to maintain an informed neutrality (to a degree; I've certainly made comments for/against things on TDF).

Doc Brown

• Resident
  • Old enough to play with dolls
« Reply #71 on: March 26, 2017, 12:15:02 PM »
Doll-i-tics really are sad.

There's enough room on the pool for all sites and all manufacturers.
Everyone has a preference of manufacturer and everyone has a place to feel comfortable.
Anything else is just ego speaking.

Sadly, so much energy is wasted in knocking competitors that it really hurts the... for lack of a better word... hobby.

Can you imagine how great it would if everyone just played nice?