Author Topic: For sale $3000 (lower price) Sinth 2D - like new  (Read 1354 times)

Blaacky

• New Resident
For sale $3000 (lower price) Sinth 2D - like new
« on: January 13, 2017, 02:25:32 AM »
 Hello,

Price lowered once again to $3000. This is my absolute lowest price excepted which will hopefully put this doll and a good home.  Lowered the price to this community to stay competitive with recent sales of other dolls.

***price now lowered to $3500***
***will also ship at buyers cost and you will need to setup pickup***
***paypal NOT excepted, cash upon local pickup or cashiers/bank check which will need to fully clear before I ship***

I am considering selling this doll to the right buyer.  The doll was purchased in 2013 and received sometime in 2014.  And the pictures you will notice a stand that I custom designed out of steel.  The doll has been on the stand for its entire life.  It was maintained properly and moved around slightly to prevent dents or damage. The Dolls butt is on a supersoft medical grade pollow so the booty is perfect.  She was displayed with a bra at all times so the breasts have not sagged and are perfect. This doll was never used for any sexual purposes.  It was purchased and displayed as the art that it is. The doll has been in a smoke free home and has never seen any type of damage. never on its back, knees or anyway to cause rash. arms and legs where harldly ever move so no stress has come any seems or joints. There are no wire pokes through the fingers or toes. The doll has been moved very little since it was uncrated. she has 34D breasts, 24.5 waist, 5"5 tall, hips 36.5, butt 38 and shoes 6.5. also has realistic eye upgrade. There are no rips or tears and any locations of the joints or openings.  For now I will be posting the original shipping pictures as well as current pictures. More pictures can be provided to serious inquiries only.

The doll is designed with Caramel (nice tan) skin type, Celeste face, French manicured nails on both feet and hands. I've upgraded the wig to a much more expensive kind which is included. She comes with removable honeypot which was only just insterted for picture requests. The only issue with the doll is the eyelashes falling off. This is easily fixed and was like this upon unboxing.

The price for this doll is $4000 firm.  Unfortunately I do not wish to ship as I don't want to deal with damage and or difficulties.  So unfortunately this doll is local pick up only in the Chicago area.  I will however include the stand in the picture with the doll free of charge. Stand is very heavy and very sturdy as you can see. A stand like this would cost at least $500.  I will except cash upon pick up or a certified bank check which will need to clear before the doll is released.  Please PM me with any questions you may have and I will be happy to answer them. As a reminder my price is firm so please do not offer me less. I would much rather just simply keep the doll because it is absolutely Beautiful and perfect.

apologies for not getting back to everyone PM's. I will do a better job now that the pictures are working. and thank you docbrown!

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/877x658q90/921/2UFcCw.jpg[/img]
 As I finish this post I find myself unable to add pictures but will figure it out and get them up

Doc Brown

• Resident
  • Old enough to play with dolls
Re: For sale Sinth 2D - like new
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 02:41:07 AM »
The first two threads in the Tech Talk section of Town Hall may help.
They cover requesting a gallery and how to post pics.

We all look forward to seeing your girl!  :redhead:

grenouille

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2017, 12:42:28 AM »
What made you sell your sinthetics doll? you were so impressed at how ARTFUL she was and did not regret anything on the order.

what about your realdoll?

Blaacky

• New Resident
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2017, 07:25:13 PM »
Space and a new hobby are reasons behind me selling. The real doll was gone the second I got this one.

Still can't figure out the whole picture thing lol

Doc Brown

• Resident
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2017, 09:25:20 PM »

ttnlbtpd

• Resident
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2017, 01:55:52 PM »
Very beautiful doll. If I didn't just get another doll I'd throw my hat in the mix for sure.
Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!

Gallery: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=14659

adollforme

• New Resident
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2017, 09:30:58 AM »
Hello, I have sent you a couple of PM with no response. Please check your PM.

Blaacky

• New Resident
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2017, 04:33:15 AM »
Tried to answer all the emails. Please let me know if you have anymore questions.

Doc Brown

• Resident
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2017, 01:43:39 AM »
  and thank you docbrown!

Glad to have been of help.
She's very pretty and the added stand is quite a value.  :thumb:

ChikkinNoodul

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2017, 03:25:36 PM »
Such an absolutely perfect doll.

Blaacky

• New Resident
Re: For sale $3000 (lower price) Sinth 2D - like new
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2017, 04:02:49 AM »
Thank you, price has been lowered!

Dr.Johns

• Resident
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2017, 07:23:36 PM »
Wow . . . Fantastic deal  :thumb: Good luck with the sale!

• Lurker
« Reply #12 on: Today at 05:20:21 AM »
Dear Blaacky,

I would like to buy your beautiful Celeste and would like to contact you.  I have sent pm's already, so please respond.